-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok… I’m doing it… I’m adding Adrian in 😬 I wouldn’t be surprised if Ev killed him or vice versa. XD
Alright, here we go
He’s 17/18 years old. He has bleach/platinum blonde hair, shorter on sides, a little longer (and wavy-er) on top; silver-blue eyes; light skin; soft but defined jawline; perfect smile; 6’ 2’’. (Don’t mind the w…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I think it would be more helpful to think of this in terms of momentum than inertia. Momentum equates to the velocity of an object times it’s mass (which is equal to inertia). So the goal of the magic is to preserve momentum. When velocity increases/decreases, mass/inertia changes likewise to make sure momentum remains constant. Y…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I know, it kinda came out of nowhere! XD I’m playing with it though because it might be a common thing for her in her actual story, but idk yet. So we’ll see how this goes, lol!
That’s true, we could totally roll with it. 😂 it’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out XD
Hallie
“Well, I am also offering tutoring…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
The gospel is the most beautiful story out there, but it has a lot of elements – a wicked people, a perfect king, redemption, discipleship, sacrifice, community, creation, hope, and so many other things. And while some stories manage to cover them all, most can’t. there are certain stories where you can pull those in, most are goin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Forget to reply to this post yesterday! Whoops XD
Yeah, I’m continually blown away by how well-written the books are, and the depth of imagination it took for Bryan Davis to write them! It falls under the fantasy genre, which I’m not usually a huge fan of, but the characters are so relatable and it’s just so rich with truth. I liter…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I am planning to add a villain, but I’m not sure who. I would guess that we would start all the villains out with a scene of them being summoned by Koshtin, because otherwise they won’t know what to do.
I can’t remember who RPd last. Our group just met up with Snake and Carrie.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I also associate days with colors.
Monday: gray
Tuesday: light blue (sort of aqua maybe)
Wednesday: orange
Thursday: brown
Friday: also orange
Saturday: green
Sunday: white
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh!! I have to choose ANOTHER character?!
Just kidding, I’m more than okay with that. 😉 😁
Now which character to choose….
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton
Easton opened his mouth to speak but was silently interrupted by Hallie flashing her wide smile and stepping towards the well-groomed young man that approached them.
“Excuse me, do you know where the Math class is?”
“Actually yeah. And unfortunately that’s where we’re headed.” She frowned, but her amusement s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girlies!! <33
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
😂Okay, I’m just not sure what to RP 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re totally fine! Sometimes it’s just fun to listen. (:
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @trailblazer
I love all the points y’all have made!!
I think that really clarified things for me. I suppose most non-Christian authors go into writing their stories the same way we do—they want to write a good story and present their convict…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss!!! Do it!!! 😆
*ahem*
No beating around the bush… Fin’s a favorite of mine. 😜
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Don’t forget to submit Zahlin’s info.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I think any number of characters is welcome, but I believe we’ve reached what whalekeeper said was the minimum.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I can add Zash.
Here is his info:
Appearance: Tall. He is considered above average height on his planet, which has a taller average height, due to its smaller size. He has scars across his face and is missing his left eye. In its place, he has a metal plate that goes around the side of his end and ends by the ear. His other eye is…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
So is anyone else planning on throwing in a villain? We could also just continue the RP normally
@rae @jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres
Should I RP as Nazyra?
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @grcr @whoever-i-don’t-know-who-else-to-tag
OK!
Since Wyoh is being mean to me, I’m going to cheat and give you guys a Canva link to view the moodboard instead.
Take that Wyoh…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yay!! I found it!! Not sure how I missed it to begin with… but whatever.
Anywayyyy… It’s here if you wanna use it:
***
Hallie“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother. “You aren’t being honest, you just don’t want to be late to class.”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What category would a "survey" go to? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
I think the best place to put that would be under General Writing Discusisons. Or Book Discussions (even though it’s not a book). Either would work, so it’s up to you. (:
- Load More
