Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    freedom
    @freed_and_redeemed
      • Total Posts: 337

@whalekeeper Ahh, sweet!! Fall buddies! XD yesss, it really is so cool!! Plus it’s nice to know people younger bc I can usually be like: I remember being that age😆

Yessss, I feel that LOL. My BFF is 5 years older than I am😂 I usually get along better with people who are older or younger than I am irl.

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram <3

freedom
      @freed_and_redeemed

now I’m kinda wanting a RP based on something like this. XD

even tho I know we have too many already…😂

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2623

@freed_and_redeemed

My BFF is 5 years older than I am😂 I usually get along better with people who are older or younger than I am irl.

That’s amazing, some people can’t do that!

now I’m kinda wanting a RP based on something like this. XD

Yeah, the RP urge 😛

I thought about starting that, but I realized writers don’t always get the chance to read fanfic of their own characters. That’s what I want this to be, even if it isn’t too accurate to the characters, because it makes people feel cool 😎

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Whaley.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
          @whalekeeper

@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @smiley @koshka

We need at least two other people! If you don’t want to participate, just don’t reply, and I will never ever ever tag you on this again, ever.

Smiley
            @smiley
              • Total Posts: 2179

@whalekeeper

Esper Autumn Raven (19)
              Just about shoulder length wavy/frizzy blond hair, hazel eyes, and a 5”6 athletic physique.

She’s more extroverted and can usually get anyone out of their shell, yet she never tells anyone about herself, and few know how much she has seen in her life. She’s very close with her brother since it’s been the two of them since her mom died when she was seven (her brother is two years older than her).

She’s from a futuristic version of our world where the earth is more connected through tubes and stuff, but despite more visitation of other countries, world peace is still hard to find.

She loves reading, playing guitar writing songs, and skateboarding. She likes smoothies and milkshakes, and a good steak, medium rare of course. (she also has a pet fennec, named Abby who you can include if you want, that’s up to you, she’s more sy but protective of Esper and has a high amount of energy)

Her toxic traits are, that she never really listens to people’s opinions and has a smart mouth (even in the face of danger or pain). She thinks she basically knows everything and doesn’t know how to ask for help.
              She isn’t one for violence but has a dark side that can come out after enough pain, either emotionally or physically, and in that time she could basically take down everyone. (Or maybe not, that really depends on you)

Her weapon of choice would probably be a dagger or pistol. She’s somewhat athletic also and would probably do quite a bit to not die.

(I truly don’t care how you make her, if you need a villain she can do that, if you need a hero she can do that, I’m fine with all arcs lol)

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Smiley
              @smiley

@whalekeeper

Feel free to ask any questions!!

also, I forgot to add something kind of important, despite the more “I don’t any help and I don’t like to talk about it” attitude she’s really just trying to protect herself and the more little girl full of hope inside of her from pain

wow that was kind of dramatic but you get the point

I’m excited to see what you do!

Oxygen shortage

Whaley
                @whalekeeper

@smiley

Thank you!! I already have ideas 😝

@keilah-h
                  @loopylin @rae @jonas @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley

You can all submit one more character!

The traditional number for Hunger Games is 24 tributes.

Obviously that’s a lot. Every day we check up on what each character has done.

But the number of tributes will quickly slim down. So at some point “main tributes” may emerge, say if they “kill” multiple targets, and will get more page time.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Whaley.

Smiley
                  @smiley

@whalekeeper

here you go!!

Diana May Lee (22)

Dark skinned, black long straight hair, and brown eyes, she’s 5”4 and slim.

She’s introverted and just plain serious, she isn’t known for having fun but instead working hard. She’s a spy and works for the good side but pretends to be on the bad side

She lives on a futuristic planet (what can I say, I like sci-fi) called Kirion, and she has grown up being trained in how to fight. She’s good with almost any weapon but has a finger brace that works as a taser.

She has morals but is willing to sacrifice for the end goal, her toxic trait is she struggles to show sympathy to anyone, even herself. She has basically been pushing herself since five to work hard so she won’t get killed.

She’s very well trained in fighting and has learned how to use her size as an advantage, she was taught to be graceful as she fights, but she isn’t usually, just whatever is effective.

She usually wears whatever is practical for the situation and can read people very well, and she’s a very good liar.

Oxygen shortage

freedom
                    @freed_and_redeemed

@whalekeeper

Decisions…decisions…I have to pick another character from my massive cast???

this is hard💀

I don’t want to super challenge you bc you don’t know him super well…but I kinda want it to be Fin XD

ah, heck with it. I’m going for it😂

I’m just doing adults, lol.

Fin Wolfgang Müller (37)

Light brown slightly wavy hair mostly sideswept to one side; pale skin; gray eyes. Around 5’11” or so. Mildly muscular build (not enough to notice, but he’s not very skinny either)

Kind, caring, compassionate, generous, understanding, sympathetic, loving, gentle, firm, devoted, faithful, strong, charismatic, intelligent, skilled, courageous, passionate, hard-headed at times. Has an almost “I’ll fight for what I believe in no matter what it costs” attitude.

Secretly fears being unable to save someone from going down the dark path he once took in life.

Preferred weapon: Kinda whatever you want (same thing with Riker, btw)

Has sympathy for just about anyone and trusts people fairly easily (which can be good or bad, however you wanna take it😏); generally, a very loving kind of guy who tries to see the best in everyone.

idk why he’d be there, unless it’s to try to protect someone…possibly Riker, given their relationship with each other. Idk, you can kinda make up why he’d be there…probably a sacrificial thing tho. 🙂 but it’s up to you!

A couple small snippets to show some of Fin’s personality:

Fin sighed. “Truth be told, after everything you’ve told me about your father…God forgive me, but I could have punched that man.”

Riker wiped away tears and raised a half-smile and an eyebrow. “Sir? Fin, what are you doing out here? At least one of us have to stay to-“

“I came to make sure you were alright…there are so many memories, aren’t there?”

He didn’t deserve Fin’s concern. He didn’t deserve Fin’s compassion. He deserved nothing but death and torment.

Fin smiled and sank to the ground beside Riker, one knee rising to his chest. “Are you going to give me the silent treatment?” He played, playfully nudging Riker in the side.

Fin stepped off the ladder. He ran to Riker and crouched down beside him, squeezing Riker’s shoulders gently.

Riker moaned. He didn’t want to be touched.

“Riker, what happened? You’re shaking from head to toe.”

He forced words from his lips. “I-I’m f-fine.”

“Ezekiel went on ahead. Riker, you can be honest with me. I won’t judge you or hurt you, I promise.”

Riker shook his head. He wouldn’t tell anyone. He couldn’t tell anyone. He couldn’t let people that close.

When he let people close, it meant they could hurt him more easily, and he didn’t want to be hurt again.

“It was your father, wasn’t it?”

Riker wrapped his arms tighter around himself, building yet another wall, vainly attempting to keep Fin at bay.

It was how he protected himself.

“It’s the reason why you hate smoking and alcohol…the reason you tense up whenever fathers are discussed…the reason you acted so nervous when Ezekiel talked about your father.”

Riker closed his eyes, fighting back tears.

Fin squeezed his shoulders. “Riker, is he the one that gave you the scar on your cheek?”

He could muster nothing but a small nod.

He expected Fin’s judgement, or maybe his pity, not that Riker deserved the pity. Leon was right to be angry at him…Leon was right to hate him.

Riker hated himself.

“It’s…all starting to make sense now. All of the pieces are fitting together. Let’s just say that you’re easier for me to understand now.”

Riker looked up at him, vision blurred by tears.

Fin smiled faintly, removing his hand from Riker’s shoulders. “I can understand now why you see God the way you do. You’ve never had a father in your life to give you a glimpse into who God is.”

“God doesn’t want someone like me.”

Fin slowly shook his head. “That’s where you’re wrong.”

Lemme know if there’s anything you need/want to know! 😁

Cloaked Mystery
                      @jonas
                        • Total Posts: 2624

@whalekeeper

I can add Zash.

Here is his info:

Appearance: Tall. He is considered above average height on his planet, which has a taller average height, due to its smaller size. He has scars across his face and is missing his left eye. In its place, he has a metal plate that goes around the side of his end and ends by the ear. His other eye is yellow. He has unruly black hair. He wears a black cloak with a hood, concealing his arsenal of knives at a belt underneath. He is somewhere in his late 20s.

Abilities: Zash is armed with six iron knives, which he can control telekinetically, as though they were an extension of his body. This allows him to shoot them long distances, overwhelm opponents by attacking them with many weapons at once, and even use them for mobility. By sticking them into the ground, he can use them to lift himself into the air. He needs three to balance in place, and a fourth if he wants to be able to move, which reduces the number of knives he has available for other purposes (i.e. stabbing people.) He can also use them to launch himself into the air or quickly push off of something.

The force exerted by his knives is not super strong, and he doesn’t have super fine control over them. If someone grabs the knife, it isn’t necessarily easy to wrench it out of their grasp, although they will have to maintain a tight grip to make sure it doesn’t get away.

He probably has some other abilities, but the magic system he uses isn’t complete, so I don’t have very many well defined abilities. He should be fine with just his knives.

Personality: Zash is, like I said before, a psychopath. He is cruel, sadistic, and arrogant. Here are some snippets from an RP he was in:

1:

Zash turned to the woman with white hair, who had just dared to threaten him. She could threaten anyone else she wanted, but not Zash!

“I’d like to see you try!” he sneered, his knives drifting around him threateningly. He reached behind his back and unfastened the clasp on his sword. It drew itself and snapped into his hand. Three of his knives shot down, planting themselves in the ground, lifting him into the air. He crossed his arms, sword resting across one shoulder, while his other three knives circled around him. “Go on,” he sneered. “Try it!”

2:

“Quiet you!” said a woman with silver hair. “Forget about fighting each other! Do you not see we are called? Who calls! Answer or I pull it from you!”
                        “Called?” Zash sneered. “I answer no call. I serve only myself. Stay out of this unless you want a face full of knives!”

3:

“Shut up!” Zash snarled. Two of his knives zipped around to hover at the man’s throat.

4:

Zash’s knives shot across the room, planting themselves in the wall. Zash pushed himself away, sliding out from under his opponent—who had just turned into a cat for some reason. He flipped right side up again and skidded to a halt on his feet. “I’m going to skin you for that one, kitty!” he hissed, drawing all his weapons back to him.

That should be good. Note that he won’t have that sword. I’ve changed some things since he was in that RP, and I’m not entirely sure what I’ll be doing with that sword, so it’s better to just not include it in this.

Let me know if you need anything else!

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                        ✨ Magic System Creator
                        🎭 Character RPer
                        📚 Appreciator of Books

-GRCR-
                        @grcr
                          • Total Posts: 949

@whalekeeper

Sorry this is late-ish… do you still need characters?

...i see the world in my head every time i close my eyes...

Cloaked Mystery
                          @jonas

@grcr

I think any number of characters is welcome, but I believe we’ve reached what whalekeeper said was the minimum.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                            ✨ Magic System Creator
                            🎭 Character RPer
                            📚 Appreciator of Books

-GRCR-
                            @grcr

@jonas

Alright-o… let’s see…

Cloaked Mystery
                              @jonas

@highscribeofaetherium

Don’t forget to submit Zahlin’s info.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                                ✨ Magic System Creator
                                🎭 Character RPer
                                📚 Appreciator of Books

-GRCR-
                                @grcr

@whalekeeper

If you’re good with it, I’ll add Flaz Sayre…

appearance: he’s 15 years old and he stands 5 foot tall. His jet-black hair is shaved on one side of his head, and it always looks shiny in the moonlight. He has sandy beige skin, a button nose, and naturally pinkish lips. His monolid eyes have a soulless/alien feel to them (but still look human though), and his irises are so dark brown that they appear black. He also has a high-ish voice. He is wearing a black turtle neck, black pants, and black shoes that look WAY too large for his small feet. His hands are also kinda stubby-fingered…

(I absolutely love describing my characters, so if you want any more details I’d love to give them. He is also the character wearing the blue in my PFP… in the top left corner…)

personality: he’s annoying without trying to be… he’s also loud, talkative, and sometimes aggressive. He remarks on everything, and sometimes his friends have to tell him to be quiet. He comes off kinda dumb and idiotic, but actually is intelligent when he cares about the subject. He has the tendency to be a prankster, and is known to pull tricks on people. He bottles up all his emotions, but then cries at the end of the day and vents his frustrations through knitting.

other random notes:  he knows how to use most traditional weapons, but he’s best with a sword… he’s also the oldest of the Sayre quadruplets…

…do you need anything else? I also have TONS of charries if you want any more… 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 223 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >