@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yay!!! Thank you!!! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
And btw…I tagged you where I posted my WIP if you’re interested 🙂
I’ll be patient…It’s that good!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
What’s your guys’ favorite Christian music artists? My favorites are Colton Dixon, Jeremy Camp, Tasha Layton, Dan Bremnes, and For King and Country!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Here’s my WIP if you’re interested! And don’t feel pressured to read it if you’re busy (or just don’t want to!, I understand that life gets complicated and busy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Just read this! You did a great job with helping me connect with the characters. They feel so real!!!
I like your descriptions, but like others are saying, they were kind of long. I think it would help if you spread the descriptions out along the chapter instead of making them into one long paragraph. I’ve struggled with this as well, so…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
You guys are so tuning into my vibes right now 😍😎
I’m so glad :’)
That’s what introverts really are. Just various bottled condiments…
Lol oh I love that XD It’s perfect 🤭
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooh I love them!!!! 😍😍😍😍
But NOOOOOO LEONNNNNN 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Y’ALL!!!! I’ve got 14 more chapters to edit…then I’ll be done with the major editing of my novel!!!
Girlll!! That’s so exciting and bittersweet at the same timeee 😍😍✨✨😭😭
Congratss!!!!
Girl…my brother and I have been watching The Hobbit movie trilogy…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh. My. Goodness. I LOVE that so much XDDD 😍 I love writing snippets like that too. They’re so fun XD <3
Hi!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awwwww those two chapters! I like Jayla’s background…
But Yelena! Don’t say those things to Buckyyyyyy 😭
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Or any other of Ted Dekker’s books?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oh, okay! Yeah, I think I preferred AD30, but 33 was still good. It was really sad though – I won’t spoil XD
Have you read the Chosen series by Jerry B. Jenkins? It’s basically the show, but written as a book, and it’s SO good!! I liked all the insight into the characters. I’ve only seen a few episodes of the show, so I might be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thanks! If you want to read more, I can tag you on the forum where I am posting the whole story and asking for critiques.
I feel so bad for Sef but I LOVE their relationship! It makes me so happy! 🙂
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
@livingwoodchronicles how are you doing??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sounds fun!! Min and Allison gave pretty good examples. I don’t really have that much experience writing scripts, but I wish you luck!
Lolol 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 I will pray for your friend!
I will pray for your church! That sounds really rough.
Thanks! I do make a lot of my own food, but now a days most places sell gluten free stuff, it’s just pricey.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah they did a good job of him seeming human. If vision looked straight up robot I think we’d all be going 🤮🤮🤮 about the romance XD
Also he is really sweet, and you can tell he cares about wanda.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AHHHHHHH
That was SO good and adorable and amazingggggg
😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍
I love Alpine’s backstory!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Wanda better be on that list, I’m still mad at freedom for not including her, *does a Wanda’s head tilt to freedom*
besides the twin should be together
OoOOOOo freedom got the head tilt!!!
Don’t worry, she is. 😉😂
I think my top 5 rn are…
1. Steve
2. Bucky
3. Wanda
4. Spiderman
5. Hawkeye
(Pietro hasn’t quite surpassed those…[Read more]
- Load More
