Howdy! New here

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Howdy! New here

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    benfranklin
    @s-tastet
      • Total Posts: 18

My kind of person

I love ancient and the Middle Ages. For ancient history, I specifically love Greek and Egyptian because of how rich it is and the fascinating stories they encompass. The Middle Ages I generally love medieval Europe because of its rich history and music. It’s fascinating to study history and learn why we shouldn’t do those things, such as sinful Greece leading to their fall and feudalism in medieval Europe, to name some specific things.

Cool meeting you!

I’m a Christ-following writer making rich, wholesome, God-reflecting stories and essays. Check out

Light Warrior Pen
      @light-warrior-pen
        • Total Posts: 103

@s-tastet

Hi! I’m Light Warrior Pen, a romantic suspense writer. That’s awesome you’re trying to get published! I’ve gotten a few things published. Also, awesome you’re trying to do hard things. I read Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris and it definitely impacted me.

You’ve already been hammered with questions, so I won’t plague you with anymore. Welcome to the Kingdom!

This girl is armed with books, coffee, and writing accoutrements!

hybridlore
        @hybridlore
          • Total Posts: 1359

@s-tastet

Oohh, I know, AD30 is really good!! I don’t know many people who have read it, though. Have you read AD33 yet or no?

Ooh, awesome! Yeah, me either really, but I don’t mind a little!

Oh goldens are amazing!! They’re just so beautiful and have such a good temperament. I’m not sure what breed I’d be.

There is always light behind the clouds.
          - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

benfranklin
          @s-tastet
            • Total Posts: 18

I started 33 but was too busy to finish and then we moved and I never was able to finish. But I need to get it again ad read the whole thing lol

I’m a Christ-following writer making rich, wholesome, God-reflecting stories and essays. Check out

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@s-tastet Hello there, and welcome to KP!!!

Ooh, interested in Historical Fiction? His-Fic is such an amazing genre!! (though I may be biased 😛).

Again, hi there! I’m Freedom, a Christian teen girl, homeschooler, writer, Southerner, music fan, bookworm, history buff, Marvel nerd (especially Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, and Pietro Maximoff (recently becoming a fav of mine…😆)), and a girl that has too many WIPs, almost as many Marvel Fanfictions, and a writer that has a passion for spreading the light of Christ through Historical Fiction! If you ever have any questions, I’m not opposed to trying to help out the best I can 😊

(btw, just as a helpful tip, if you tag someone by doing the @ symbol and then putting in their username, yours, s-tastet, as an example, people will be able to see you tag them and will be able to get back to your messages better 😊💗)

Anywhooo, a couple newbie questions for you (and I apologize if any of them are repeats…😅)

1. Favorite food?
              2. Favorite author?

Again, welcome to KP, and God Bless!!! 💗

hybridlore
              @hybridlore

@s-tastet

Oh, okay! Yeah, I think I preferred AD30, but 33 was still good. It was really sad though – I won’t spoil XD

Have you read the Chosen series by Jerry B. Jenkins? It’s basically the show, but written as a book, and it’s SO good!! I liked all the insight into the characters. I’ve only seen a few episodes of the show, so I might be biased, but I think I prefer reading it.

hybridlore
                @hybridlore

@s-tastet

Or any other of Ted Dekker’s books?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >