@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!
And wolfgang 😥 I love him to
Lots of really good stuff in there! I like how you show that Leo’s unforgiveness/bitterness effects all the brothers and makes it harder for them to get through a difficult time together. I really liked the scene where Wolfgang is against the bunk, trying to stay out of it, and feeling…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Wow, I had no idea Nyx had more than one tail! 😂
Lol, It feels like I should know this by now XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx**
Lol.
Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, willing her mind to clear. Slowly, she could feel herself becoming entwined with the boy, Tauren’s, own feelings. Could hear his heart, beating in tune with hers. Could almost see his emotions, drifting into her, likes a rainbow of colors.
Wait is this some kind of power t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
where his tails faced Grimm and the others. He flicked them at the crowd before muttering to himself.
Ok wait how many tails does Nix have?
Or was that a typo XD?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Who doesn’t have bias toward Leo? XDXD
Oh, I LOVE Hold You Tight by Dan Bremnes!! I’ve been listening to that one a lot lately, and it reminds me of my charrie, Asher too!
And any song by FK and C is awesome…and Matthew West…
Those are some great songs! I heard one the other day called “Any More” by Madilyn Paige that…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the awesome topic! I don’t think I’ve actually met you yet, so Hi! 🙂
Ok, so I actually haven’t seen LOTR XD
1. Ring-bearer (this is you): which race would you be? Elf, dwarf, human, or hobbit?
I’d be human.
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character
Jonathon Ledger
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops tagged you wrong ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed that! Such a great read!
Also, one of the boys has thick brown curls?! 😍😍 That’s just like my OC Tauren!
I’d love to read more!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien thank you so much! It makes me more motivated and inspired to write when I know people are liking it 🙂
And ikr? Layson is so sweet with the kids 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I love it! I really like the one of the guy leaning over writing, it’s like such an aesthetic shot! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, young adult fiction-writing, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
I like to dabble in a little bit of everything, concerning writing: my WIP is dystopian, I have a set-aside-for-a-long-time fantasy duology, I have a his-fic idea, and I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
As of now, the last chapter I’ve posted is all I have written. I promise one or two new chapters within the first week of the new year!
Oh, and the last part at the end of the chapter where Ami remembers that they forgot Artemis… well… pretend that never happened. Let’s just pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So I think I get what you’re saying. 😅
Are you asking what happens to the people inside The Orb, or outside The Orb?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
*blinks*
Woah. That playlist is looooong!!
🤣
That’s awesome!!!!
Santa Baby- Lindsey Stirling
You listen to Lindsey Stirling!!! Girl, I looove her music!! (Even tho I’ve only heard her Christmas songs XD)
Gratitude by Brandon Lake (Chosen Performance Version)
*gasp* You’ve watched the Chosen?!?! Our famil…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I can’t remember if it was here or another forum you were asking about critiques…
I’ve seen two different formats for critique sharing here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do something different.
Some people share a scene from there WIP, about 1-2k words, and ask for specific feedback. Often times this is if you are asking…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, the whole thing of you two not telling us you’re sisters…XD
I do the same thing sometimes XD
At my old youth group, my sister and I didn’t tell new people we were siblings, because idk, why? It’s a bit hard to keep up in person. We each tried to make friends there on our own so it wasn’t super obvious. We had a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Tauren and Lesli
“Oh!” Lesli startles, looking down at Tauren on the floor. “Tauren…?”
She kneels down on the floor beside him, lifting his head off the floor.
“W-w-what h-happened?!” Matthew exclaims, eyes wide open.
“Oh my goodness, is he okay?!” Lyla rushes forward and kneels next to Lesl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it’s fun isn’t it? We’ve all gotta start somewhere, and legos/stuffies isn’t a bad place!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!
@booksandkeepers
Thanks! That scene was one of my favorite to write, and I really felt like it was coming from the heart (I hope you get what I mean, that sounds cringy lol).
Thanks for the feedback! It’s hard for me to imagine what you guys remember. He’s showed up a couple of times, but hasn’t had any real…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds wild. XD
Oh, it was XD! It was actually kind of fun, once I got the hang of driving away from the doggies. XD
- Load More
