Home Page › Forums › Fiction Writing › General Writing Discussions › Character Castle!
- This topic has 6,971 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by
Anonymous.
-
AuthorPosts
-
December 26, 2022 at 6:28 pm #125806
Youβre splitting up the twins?! *Horrified gasp*
I know. ? Poor Ellie has to actually socialize now XD. I need to develop Ellie and Danteβs relationship more tho.
Hehe thatβs an awesome story
Any paint can be finger paint if you don't care enough
December 26, 2022 at 6:43 pm #125809Anonymous
- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 8156
@lightoverdarkness6. Lol, that story sounds amazing. XD What a story to tell! XDXDXDXD
December 26, 2022 at 6:58 pm #125811Aurivis
βThat wingβ¦how did you hurt it? How long ago did it happen?β
Aurivis glanced at the human, annoyance in his eyes. Behind her, one of the men looked confused and uncomfortable while the other glared back up at the dragon.
βSo many questions. Why donβt you answer some of mine first?β
He looked out over the castleβs outer walls. The sun was starting to set.
βWhat all do you know about this place? I would like to return to my own world as soon as possible.β
Any paint can be finger paint if you don't care enough
December 26, 2022 at 7:05 pm #125812@freedomwriter76
I think I’ll go with Ezekiel, as I’m still figuring out how to write Wilkins’ personality.
And DΓ‘ithΓ calling Wilkins a lad… He’s only a few years older than him.
DaithΓ
The shadows were lightening with the introduction of more window slits. He smiled at the sunshine as if the light weren’t stealing away his cover. No matter; there were better ways to hide. For instance, in the open.
Then he paused, stopped Wilkins with a glance, and knelt to tighten a boot lace.Β Footsteps.Β A low murmuring voice.
He stood and casually drew the lad into what few shadows remained.
But Wilkins was smiling, that hopeful look in his eyes. DaithΓ shook his head and scowled.
“But he’sΒ praying.”
He winced at Wilkins’ whisper and mouthed back, “then let him pray.”
The stranger came around the corner, a tallish man with dark hair and eyes. DaithΓ quickly removed the scowl just in case they were seen, and draped an arm around Wilkins’ shoulder like an older brother, shrinking deeper into the shadows.
A cup of tea is cheaper than therapy.
December 26, 2022 at 7:09 pm #125814Feather
βWhat all do you know about this place? I would like to return to my own world as soon as possible.β Aurivis whispered as the sun set.
“I don’t know much.” Feather admitted. “But Crosshair and I have been here before, about a year ago. There are also places in our world that are a tiny bit like this…..
“I don’t know how to get back. I think something has to happen….We always have to do something, or finish something before we leave.”
Gerald handled that. You donβt question Gerald. (if you know you know)
December 26, 2022 at 7:29 pm #125822Anonymous
- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 8156
@koshka. Lol, Daithi. XD Listen, you’re both lads. xD
Ezekiel
Ezekiel walked around the corner, praying with every step. “Lord, I don’t know how I got here or why I’m here, but you must have a reason for me being here…”
Suddenly, he thought he heard voices.
And footsteps.
Ezekiel paused, glancing around. “Lord…I know you’re with me, but other than you, I’m not alone…am I?”
He continued to look around, before he caught movement in the shadows.
Yes…someone was there.
He smiled and gave a small wave. “Hello…? Who is there? I mean you no harm…”
December 26, 2022 at 7:38 pm #125826@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Tauren and Lesli
“Oh!” Lesli startles, looking down at Tauren on the floor. “Tauren…?”
She kneels down on the floor beside him, lifting his head off the floor.
βW-w-what h-happened?!β Matthew exclaims, eyes wide open.
βOh my goodness, is he okay?!β Lyla rushes forward and kneels next to Lesli.
What am I even supposed to do here?
I think he just passed out….
What if! Oh what if…
Lesli tries to mask her fear as she turns his head towards her.
What would I do if Tauren died–
Your getting way to far ahead of yourself.
Lesli places a hand of Taurens neck, feeling with two fingers for his pulse.
βHeβs fine, I think,β Lesli says. βHe passed out.β
βWhat can we do to help?β Carmen asks, walking over.
“Hmm…”Lesli tries to think.
“What are you supposed to do when somebody passes out?” She furrows her brow, then looks back at Tauren.
“I’m not sure!” Lesli looks back at Tauren. “I don’t know what to do myself!”
Putting her arms around him, she heaves him up into a sitting position. He flops over, but Lesli grabs his arm before his head hits the floor. Tauren’s eyes flutter open, and he looks around at all the faces in confusion.
“What…happened…” Tauren rubs the back of his head where he hit the floor.
"Past or future... let them be."
December 26, 2022 at 8:28 pm #125842@freedomwriter76
Wilkins
He had heard the man’s voice and he knew, justΒ knew,Β he was safe. His friend gripped his arm tighter, as if reading his thoughts. DaithΓ shot him a look which clearly translated to I know you’re not a fool, so don’t act like one. Wilkins sighed and smoothed his axe handle. Then he shrugged and stepped into the light.
“Haigh! I am Wilkins, an tha’ my friend DaithΓ.” He offered a hand, which the stranger shook with a kind smile.
DaithΓ stepped out, his arms crossed and a playful smile on his face. “I did’na expect to find a livin creature in this cursed place. Wha’ ye name?”
A cup of tea is cheaper than therapy.
December 27, 2022 at 2:56 pm #125877Anonymous
- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 8156
Ezekiel
A young men stepped out of the shadows, dressed in…well…some pretty odd clothing.
βHaigh! I am Wilkins, an thaβ my friend DaithΓ.β He said, extending his hand.
Ezekiel took his hand and shook it with a kind and soft smile.
Footsteps sounded, and another young man stepped out of the shadows, arms crossed and a playful smile on his face. DaithΓ, Ezekiel could only assume.Β βI didβna expect to find a livin creature in this cursed place. Whaβ ye name?β
Ezekiel let go of Wilkins’ hand, turned to DaithΓ,Β and smiled warmly. “My name is Ezekiel.”
December 27, 2022 at 3:51 pm #125882YALL I MISSED SO MUCH I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!!!
OKAY FIRST THINGS FIRST!!! @freedomwriter76 JEZYK I ALREADY LUV HIM!!! HE IS WORKING FOR HANS?!?! ? I ALREADY FEEL BAD FOR HIM AND I DONβT REMEMBER HIS WHOLE STORY!!!
2. LEO IS WITH ADOLPHUS AND FELIX AND FRIDA?!?! NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! ? AND HE IS STILL HURT!!!!
ok ok, I need to RP now⦠*deep breaths*
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @esther-c(Also Koshka, I luv ur new charries so much, UGH FOXES!! And Wilkins is an adorable fox and boy!) also Zlatan and Vulk calling November brother is justβ¦. My heart!!!
November
November paused for a moment, watching the twins continue on.
They werenβt going to leave himβ¦
He rubbed his arm, a feeling of warmth rising to his chest. But also, apprehension.
He shouldβve known better, reallyβ¦
It wouldβve been like asking his own friends to leave him.
Like asking Grimm, or Jocelynβ¦even Nyx.
Orβ¦Or Ara.
They werenβt going to leave.
Even though they couldβve.
Shouldβve.
Ifβ¦if he hurt themβ¦.
He picked up the pace, catching up with the twins, keeping his head ducked. He crossed his arms suddenly feeling chilly, despite the constant heat in his chest that threatened to bubble over.
It didnβt really matter if he hurt himselfβ¦evenβ¦even if he died.
Butβ¦hurting others?
He bit his bottom lip.
Why had he beenβ¦cursed with this?
Why? Out of all the people in the world?
According to Lunaβ¦it was because he had elven blood in himβ¦yet another secret his father had kept from himβ¦along with the fact that he had aβ¦
He glanced back, into the shadows. Shook his head.
But even soβ¦it had been dormant this long. Couldnβt it have just..stayed like that forever? Why now? Why like this? Why hadβ¦the Light One cursed him to be like this?
To beβ¦
He absentmindedly touched the scars on his face.
Aβ¦a monster?
Arabella
Ara stared, stunned at the sudden arrival of the woman. She smoothed out her dress and hair, realizing as she stared at the small bundle in her arms that this woman was no threat.
Then againβ¦looks could be deceiving,Β she thought wryly, mind going to Lilith, a mother with such aβ¦wonderful child, of such beauty and grace, who in heart, was anything but.
Still, this woman looked kind, and gentle, her eyes betraying fear. The same kind of fear Ara knew well.
Fear of the unknown.
Ara smiled. βHello, Iβm Arabella.β She approached slowly and softly, remembering her days back home, as a princess and not a leader of a ragtag team.
She extended a gentle hand to the young woman. βIβm sure your very confused right nowβ¦but I promise, everythingβs going to be alright.β She glanced at the bundle in the womanβs arms, smiling brighter at the sight of the babe within.
It was an adorable child, a boy from the looks of it, though sometimes it could be a bit hard to tell at that age.
Her gaze returned to the woman.
Grimm
(also, u donβt have to remove ur charries unless u want to ? ur good! Maybe if we meet someone else itβll kinda help tho since itβs only us two writers writing in this group? Lol)
Nyx was still glaring at the newcomers, specifically the young man, who didnβt pay him any mind. The young lady, however, was tilting her head at him curiously, having obviously heard his voice.
Grimm sighed. Why did the kit always make things so difficult?
βNyx, why donβt you speak to all of them?β Grimm deadpanned.
βNo.β
Grimm shook his head.Β Well, he tried.Β He wasnβt about to get into with the injured creature.
βHow curious!β The new girl cried, reaching a hand out to stroke Nyxβs nose. Nyx immediately hissed, hackles raising through the bandages. His back arched, and he immediately let out a screech at the movement.
βNyx!β Grimm clenched his fists, glaring. βYou canβt move like that. Stop.β
Nyx returned the scowl, maw jutting out in a pout. He weakly turned around in Lynβs arms, where his tails faced Grimm and the others. He flicked them at the crowd before muttering to himself.
Lyn chuckled awkwardly.
βHe doesnβt really like being touched.β She said.Β As she began to pet him.
Everyone stared at her. She didnβt seem to notice, instead cooing over Nyx, who was ignoring her, though Grimm, could tell he was soaking up the attention.
The dark-haired man rolled his eyes to the ceiling.
Luna
Luna gasped as the young, brown haired boy fell to the ground, eyes shuddering behind his lids. She immediately followed Lesli with him, helping steady him on the other side. She felt his forehead on instinct, but nothing. He seemed fine.
Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, willing her mind to clear. Slowly, she could feel herself becoming entwined with the boy, Taurenβs, own feelings. Could hear his heart, beating in tune with hers. Could almostΒ seeΒ his emotions, drifting into her, likes a rainbow of colors.
She slowly opened her eyes, just as the boy awoke.
βWhatβ¦happenedβ¦β
His confusion was evident on his face, but she could also feel it.Β See it.Β Like a waft of smoke, trailing past her eyelids.
Lesli opened her mouth, brows furrowed, but Luna looked at her with a small smile. Lesli closed her mouth, headed tilted.
Luna spoke, βI believeβ¦You had what some call aβ¦ahβ¦panic attack?β
Tauren looked at her in utter confusion as the small string tied to their emotions began to sever. The gray fog began to dissipate leaving every thing clear, just as it had been.
βAβ¦panic attack? Butβ¦donβt youβ¦ya know, have to be breathing real fast to have those?β Someone asked.
Luna shook her head. βNot necessarily. Forms of extreme panic can cause attacks of different kinds.β She offered a gentle smile to Tauren. βThe main thing isβ¦are you alright?β
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebDecember 27, 2022 at 4:02 pm #125884Anonymous
- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 8156
JEZYK I ALREADY LUV HIM!!! HE IS WORKING FOR HANS?!?! ? I ALREADY FEEL BAD FOR HIM AND I DONβT REMEMBER HIS WHOLE STORY!!!
2. LEO IS WITH ADOLPHUS AND FELIX AND FRIDA?!?! NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! ? AND HE IS STILL HURT!!!!
I know, right!?!?!? Jezyk is too precious!!!! <3333
And yes…my poor baby. *sniffs*
Ellie
Ellie let out a deep breath she hadn’t known she’d been holding.
The girl seemed so kind…sweet…
“…Thank you…I feel so much better already…it’s wonderful to meet you, Arabella.” She said with a warm, sweet, gentle smile.
December 27, 2022 at 4:06 pm #125886@freedomwriter76 just saw that u literally introduced them and said it was her son oh my word ? ??ββοΈ I had so many to scroll thru sorry!! XD
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebDecember 27, 2022 at 4:07 pm #125887@freedomwriter76
Arabella
Ara shook her hand. βYour son is adorable,β she smiled, waving at the little boy, who gave her a wide eyed look. She laughed.
She turned, glancing at the many doors, and then at the one Ellie had just come from. She looked back at the woman. βYouβre more then welcome to join me in looking for my friends. Are you looking for anyone?β
#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
#ProtectMarcel
#ProtectSebDecember 27, 2022 at 4:12 pm #125888Anonymous
- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 8156
@godlyfantasy12. You’re good! π
Ellie
βYouβre more then welcome to join me in looking for my friends. Are you looking for anyone?β
Ellie smiled faintly. “…My husband, Erich. And you’re looking for your friends? I will most certainly help you find them…do you have any guesses on where they could be?”
December 27, 2022 at 4:19 pm #125892where his tails faced Grimm and the others. He flicked them at the crowd before muttering to himself.
Ok wait how many tails does Nix have?
Or was that a typo XD?
"Past or future... let them be."
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
