Hello Hello!!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello Hello!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Orielle2023
    @orielle21
      • Total Posts: 173

@felicity

*waits nervously for @orien21 to get home from work and check KP* 😀

I was so nervous I miss-tagged my own sister.

LOL 🙂 🙂 🙂

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Orielle2023
      @orielle21

@keilah-h

My brother likes ravens and crows because they’re really smart.

Did you or your brother ever read Jean Craighead George’s book Charlie’s Raven? I LOVE that book and it actually was an inspiration for my book.

Orielle2023
        @orielle21

@felicity

heh…why am I always on my laptop when you look up?

*pauses, looks up, scratches head, looks back at laptop*

*grins*

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6
            • Total Posts: 1626

@felicity

*clears throat* Yeah it’s true.

Um, we were having a bit of a joke. We were in the same room, both on KP, and when she said in her intro, “I’m a baby barista”, I put, “hey, my sister works at a coffee shop too!” and…well, we lost it.

Omg, that’s hilarious!!! I love it!! That sounds like something me and my cousin would do (We’re like sisters)!

Ok, sorry. I should’ve made things clear!🤣🤣 Ummm to be completely honest, *cringes* I wanted to see if you all would figure it out first…I promise I was going to tell you at some point!!! *cross my heart*

That’s okay! Haha, I’m not great at solving mysteries XD. I don’t know when I would’ve figured it out 🤣. (if I ever did XD!)

(why are my jokes never funny?)

No girl, your jokes are hilarious!! 😉😄

Thanks! I don’t feel awesome at the moment, but thanks for being so kind! I’m glad to have you as a friend to! ❤️

You’re so welcome!! Well, you are. And start feeling awesome (Because you are) …or I’m afraid I’ll have to kidnap Lyaksandro from you XD!!😊❤️

*waits nervously for @orien21 to get home from work and check KP* 😀

Haha, I can’t wait til my sister is old enough to join KP!!

I was so nervous I miss-tagged my own sister.

Lol!! 🙂

@orielle21

NOOOOO WAY!!!! XD XD XD I am so jealous right now!!!!! That is so cool about the rock….proves without a doubt that Luke is down to earth!!! (LOL) 😉 I admit I also have a bit of a crush on them too. Used to be worse then it is now. I have FKAC necklace and two t shirts and a signed CD. My dream is to go to a concert someday. XD

YES WAY!!!! XD Yes, It is!! Lol, yeah! Well, how can you not? They’re cute, sweet, and have great voices! XD That’s cool too!!

Please listen to some Tauren Well songs….there are some really good ones!!!! Definitely worth the time and effort! XD

I actually have before, on the radio, but I didn’t know what they were called. Hills and Valleys is the one I’ve heard. It’s so good!!

Well, both of you are super sweet, and I’m so glad y’all joined KP, and that I’m able to be friends with you ❤️😊!

Awww. Thanks so much. I am excited to experience KP and share with you guys and @felicity. 😉

You’re so welcome!! Yes!! 😊❤️

#HugRikerSquad

Orielle2023
            @orielle21

@lightoverdarkness6

YES WAY!!!! XD Yes, It is!! Lol, yeah! Well, how can you not? They’re cute, sweet, and have great voices! XD That’s cool too!!

XD XD XD

Felicity
              @felicity
                • Total Posts: 811

@lightoverdarkness6

Omg, that’s hilarious!!! I love it!! That sounds like something me and my cousin would do (We’re like sisters)!

It was rather cheesy, but…we laughed. That’s all that matters, right? 😀 😀 Sweet!

That’s okay! Haha, I’m not great at solving mysteries XD. I don’t know when I would’ve figured it out 🤣. (if I ever did XD!)

Oh well I thought maybe the fact that we both had seven siblings would give it away. 😀 Turns out it did.

No girl, your jokes are hilarious!! 😉😄

Hey thanks! *grins sheepishly*

You’re so welcome!! Well, you are. And start feeling awesome (Because you are) …or I’m afraid I’ll have to kidnap Lyaksandro from you XD!!😊❤️

Ok Ok, as you wish!!! Wait, are you part of the protection squad? Because I won’t have Lyaksandro taken! *thinks up a plot to steal Matt and hold him as ransom if Lyaksandro gets taken*

Haha, I can’t wait til my sister is old enough to join KP!!

The more the merrier! That’ll be fun!

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Light
                @lightoverdarkness6
                  • Total Posts: 1626

@felicity

It was rather cheesy, but…we laughed. That’s all that matters, right? 😀 😀 Sweet!

Lol, yes, that’s all that matters! Speaking of sibling laughs, my little brother is always talking about how many books I read, and he was singing the song from Tangled, the part where Repunzel’s singing “And then I’ll read a book, or maybe two or three.” But instead of saying that, goes, “And then I’ll read a book, or maybe 53.” And it caught me by surprise, and I just died laughing. It surprised him, but he was pleased that he made me laugh. He’s the family comedian 🤣.

Oh well I thought maybe the fact that we both had seven siblings would give it away. 😀 Turns out it did.

Haha, yeah, it did! 😊

Hey thanks! *grins sheepishly*

You’re welcome!! *Grins back*

Ok Ok, as you wish!!! Wait, are you part of the protection squad? Because I won’t have Lyaksandro taken! *thinks up a plot to steal Matt and hold him as ransom if Lyaksandro gets taken*

Good! No, I’m not officially, I’ve been waiting for Freedom to get back and ask her permission. (Wait, @godlyfantasy12, you’re part of it too. Can I be part of the Protection Squad? Pretty please? *makes puppy eyes*)

Oh, no! Not my Matt! *Clings to him, but also holding onto Lyaksandro* But I can’t let you kill Lyak! 😅😂

The more the merrier! That’ll be fun!

Yeah! But right now she’s barely 3 months old so it’ll be awhile 🤣. But my brother (the one who’s the family comedian) just told me he wanted to write a book with my help, so maybe he can come on here! Except he’s younger than 13. 😫🤔

#HugRikerSquad

Felicity
                  @felicity

@lightoverdarkness6

Lol, yes, that’s all that matters! Speaking of sibling laughs, my little brother is always talking about how many books I read, and he was singing the song from Tangled, the part where Repunzel’s singing “And then I’ll read a book, or maybe two or three.” But instead of saying that, goes, “And then I’ll read a book, or maybe 53.” And it caught me by surprise, and I just died laughing. It surprised him, but he was pleased that he made me laugh. He’s the family comedian 🤣.

That’s so cute!!!!

Oh, no! Not my Matt! *Clings to him, but also holding onto Lyaksandro* But I can’t let you kill Lyak! 😅😂

Well, you see, I’m trying to be realistic!! I could just leave Lyaksandro undeveloped and then kill him, but that wouldn’t make the reader feel sad. I need you to feel the way you do so that you can relate with the MC and slowly be comforted as she is comforted.

Ok, you know that of course! I’m preaching to the choir.

Yeah! But right now she’s barely 3 months old so it’ll be awhile 🤣. But my brother (the one who’s the family comedian) just told me he wanted to write a book with my help, so maybe he can come on here! Except he’s younger than 13. 😫🤔

A baby sister!! How fun! Don’t worry, your brother will grow up too fast. 😀

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 3875

@orielle21 No, I’ve never read that! What’s it about?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Arien
                      @arien
                        • Total Posts: 193

@orielle21  @felicity

I am three years older. 😉 Lol. Sorry for the confusion. We just wanted to have some fun with it, as @felicity explained. *grins and looks at @felicity, who is on her laptop (LOL)* XD XD

LOL LOL that’s hilarious. My sister and I joined KP at the same time, otherwise we probably would have done something similar 🤣🤣 At first the “my sister works in a coffee shop too” thing really threw me off, but now I totally see that’s a sister thing to do! LOL thanks for the laugh!

Be brave. Be strong. Be bold.
                        -Christopher Blakewell

Felicity
                        @felicity

@arien

You’re welcome! 🤣🤣

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@orielle21. Hello Orielle, and Welcome to KP! 🙂 I am FreedomWriter76, a Christian, Homeschooled, History Buff, Marvel Nerd, Homeschooled teen girl who has a passion for spreading the light of Christ through Historical Fiction!

Your WIP sounds so interesting!!! (and quite like an idea I had a while ago…great minds think alike! XD)

And cool that you’re learning Spanish! I am too! 😉 Hola Amiga! Como estas? (It’s really rough…and I don’t really understand much of it…especially the Grammer, ugh! xD)

Anywho…I’m gonna ask a few ask-the-newbie questions! (and please forgive me if any of these are repeats…I was gone from KP for about 2 weeks…XD)

1. Favorite Authors?
                            2. Favorite TV Shows/Movies/Series?
                            3. Favorite Historical Event to write about?
                            4. What’s one random fact you would like everyone to know?

That’s all I got for now. Again, welcome to Kingdom Pen, Orielle. I hope you have a great time here on KP! 😀

Orielle2023
                            @orielle21

@keilah-h

No, I’ve never read that! What’s it about?

From what I remember (it’s been so long since I’ve read it) it is about a boy named Charlie who lives out west near a Native American community and he raises a raven as his pet.

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings
                                • Total Posts: 2794

@felicity @orielle21

Lol, the whole thing of you two not telling us you’re sisters…XD

I do the same thing sometimes XD

At my old youth group, my sister and I didn’t tell new people we were siblings, because idk, why? It’s a bit hard to keep up in person. We each tried to make friends there on our own so it wasn’t super obvious. We had a mutual acquaintance who didn’t know we were siblings 😂 eventually, I told the person that I was going on a trip to colorado in a while, and she was like, “Wait, she’s (My sister) going to colorado then too!!” 🤣 I thought it was the absolute best XD

She actually felt bad about not realizing though lol

I had that happen on insta once too, sometimes my sisters friends get recommended my account because I follow her, and they sometimes follow me without knowing we’re related. I relish the moment they realize and I get a reaction 😂

へびは かっこいい です!

Orielle2023
                                @orielle21

@freedomwriter76

Yay!! Another homeschooled historical fiction writer!! XD

Hola amiga! 😄😄🙌🏻 I once had a coworker named Mia and she spoke Spanish so I would say to her, “Hola mi amiga mia.” 🤣

Fav authors…Tolkien, Janette Oke, Louisa May Alcott.

Fav movies/ tv shows/ series, etc…. LOTR, Lifemark, War Horse (just watched it last night 🥺🥺🥺). I watch a lot of random romance movies. Also have been keeping up with The Chosen.

Favorite historical event to write about would probably be the Civil War.

Random fact…..if you put baking soda in  tomato soup base before adding milk, your soup won’t curdle.  😉😀

Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome. ❤️

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >