-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@gracie-j @lydia-s @writerlexi1216
Of course! Thanks y’all! I’ll get them done in order, and it might be a couple days.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
@scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams@ribbonash @imwritehere1920 @beth-darlene @lydia-s @buildsbygideon@devastate-lasting @relia @iluvhim18@jodi-maile @daisy-torres@godlyfantasy12 @jenwriter17 @lucy@millennium @kayleigh-idea @seekjustic…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
Hey everybody! So, I’m really wanting to earn some money somehow and I thought I’d try my hand at Graphic design. I enjoy it just doing stuff on Canva for fun myself, but I’d like to get better so would y’all want me to make any book covers for you? Even for short stories! Also any tips from those who do a bit of design @gracie-j thinking of you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Art of Deception BOOK TRAILER!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 1 month ago
@daisy-torres AHHH AWESOME!! I do so so badly wanna make a book trailer!! I figure I can be the 2 girls (if I get a wig and only show myself from the back and such). I’d love to have it almost like an adventure trailer and Arabella says “How do you fulfill a destiny you never asked for?”
agh I want to so so so bad
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic beta readers needed! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing so I am totally in!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing @gracie-j @issawriter7 @joy-caroline @devastate-lasting @mkfairygirl @daisy-torres @anyone-else
Let’s start this back up! It’s so much fun and makes me want to write more!
Can’t remember which I wrote last so I’ll post both XD
The snake.
Ara screamed, tugging frantically. November yelled out and, with all of his might he hit the snake,…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic beta readers needed! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Okay that sounds good! I have never been a beta reader before and am interested but I will need to run it by my parents and pray about it. But I’ll get with u as soon as I have the Go ahead! So u can mark me down as at least a maybe 🤣 if I get the go ahead then it’s a definite yes.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a conflicted character while getting readers to root for her? in the forum Characters 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline this kinda seems to coincide with my antagonist problem, u may want to go look at the incredible advice some of the girls gave me in that topic. Its one of the recent ones and it’s something antagonist lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic beta readers needed! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing could I get some more details?
what the book is about and what it contains (language or violence or things to be aware of), how we’d contact and when you’d need everything. (Also how it all works because I’ve never been a beta reader before, but I’m kinda interested. Obviously I’d have to run it by my parents first)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Making My Antagonist Believable/Likeable (At First Anyway) in the forum Characters 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! As for his POV, no, and that’s some of the issue. How do I get enough of his backstory across thru dialogue and others insight without info dumping and being overly obvious? But thanks glad everything sounds good)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Making My Antagonist Believable/Likeable (At First Anyway) in the forum Characters 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @sparksaraabbott11 @maryg3 @writerlexi1216 @nova21 @scripter-of-kingdoms @jenwriter17 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @elfwing @iluvhim18 @kathleenramm @seekjustice @e-k-seaver @faith-q @daisy-torres @lewilliams @jodi-maile @kayleigh-idea @relia @anatra23
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Making My Antagonist Believable/Likeable (At First Anyway) in the forum Characters 5 years, 2 months ago
SO! I could use some tips and help plz!!
In my current WIP, I’ve an antagonist named Ridley who ends up being the murderer (plot twist). The reason this is a plot twist is because he is actually in love with Jocelyn and she with him (it’s one of those they aren’t technically boyfriend and girlfriend but may as well be things). He’s really sweet…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
I’ve got a new blog post up!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline (WARNING LONG POST LOL) @mkfairygirl (Thought u might be interested in this too!)
Sorry it took so long to get back with you on this subject!!!!! I asked my dad to give me some notes and scripture to help me share the difference between the Gift of Tongues and the Evidence of Tongues, and it took a while to get them, so thanks for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Animated Movie in the forum Film 5 years, 2 months ago
If I did this I think I’d release the story as a series of shorts. (That way it wouldn’t be one long arduous process, but one that I’ll be making progress with and still get the story across)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Animated Movie in the forum Film 5 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting @valtmy @libby@issawriter7 @jenwriter17 @daisy-torres @elfwing @mkfairygirl @writerlexi1216 @keilah-h@nanisnook @abigail-m @lydia-s@when-i-see-the-kingdom @ilena-louise@jodi-maile @lucy @seekjustice@lewilliams @g_c_al @millennium, @wyn-rose @kayleigh-idea @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @relia @molly@maryg3
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Animated Movie in the forum Film 5 years, 2 months ago
So guess this is where I should post this.
When I think up story and book ideas the scenes usually play out like movie scenes in my mind. That being said, the other day the scenes popped into my mind of a book idea called Tempest that I have.
That being said, this one line and these scenes popped out and I was like “WOW this would be so so so i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Animated Movie in the forum Film 5 years, 2 months ago
So guess this is where I should post this.
When I think up story and book ideas the scenes usually play out like movie scenes in my mind. That being said, the other day the scenes popped into my mind of a book idea called Tempest that I have.
That being said, this one line and these scenes popped out and I was like “WOW this would be so so so i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Dramatic Scenes in the forum Plotting 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline thank you so much!!! Ahhh glad u like it! It is the first draft so that gives me hope that it will get better lol!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What are the 1st three things your MC says? in the forum Characters 5 years, 2 months ago
Wait so we can share our other POV character’s first lines? I’m in!
This is November’s
“Ara?”
“You okay?” (Omit) “Why are you barefoot?”
”Sounds like fun!”
and Jocelyn’s
“Hello one and all!”
”Ready boy?” (Omit) “Well then, let’s give them a show they won’t forget!
“Sorry!”
- Load More
