The Daily Combined

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The Daily Combined

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @iluvhim18
      • Total Posts: 95

“Alright, y’all, I’m not exactly sure how this will work but let’s go for it anyway! How many of you have seen (or joined/posted) on the I DARE YOU TO… topic? *pauses to watch hands shoot up* I thought so… Anyway, @elfwing @writerlexi1216 and @devastate-lasting gave me the idea to make it a topic for just combining everyone’s lines at the end of the day.

So…. Welcome to the Daily Combined! Where at the end of every day I will be posting a (hopefully) hilarious short story made from anyone’s most recent lines. Sit back and relax and maybe have some popcorn? *gestures to movie theatre seats that just appeared out of freakin’ nowhere*

But yeah, I don’t know what else to say. Except maybe have the edition that’s the past few days combined:

I was relieved that it was a mime instead of a traditional clown, then I wouldn’t have to be caught up in some unfunny joke that he wanted to play on me. She would show everyone that she was more then just a puppet. “Easy for you to say! You’re not the one he’s chasing after.”

“Well… I’m glad you enjoyed your stay in Nightblaze.”

“I won’t raise an alarm. I’ll do anything you ask. Just please give me this one final meeting. Please.”

“Oh? Then who will?”

“I was saving lives, Mythia, and I smacked her lightly with my reins, which I regretted, because she was jumpy for the entire next day!” I abruptly turned away so he wouldn’t see the tears stream down, and then I ran back to the castle.

I needed to find a way to get my revenge.

“Was there anything on him?”

He offered her a smile, not a grin like Connor’s, but something that he hoped would give her the encouragement she was searching for. He was a drunkard, unable to cease consuming the wine produced in his presses, and given to murderous tempers. (I thought doing these in reverse order would make more sense)

“What? Speak up, honey, I can’t hear a thing you’re saying.” River stepped into her room and hastily drew the locks, only releasing a sigh of relief after she’d done so.

“Oh, yes!” she exclaimed, bouncing up and down in the corner where she was sitting on a green bean bag. “Come see! You haven’t gotten to that level yet, have you?” she didn’t wait for an answer but continued to gush about… I was her Judas-oniisan… her angel in disguise… of the one whose name means love. (These combined so perfectly with the … on both of them lol)

“There is only one thing that we have not done.” said another hesitantly as if what they were about to say would not be received very well, especially not by Rondor, “But I do not think that it will bode well with most of you. Or else.” (I decided to add @gracie-j amazing and complex line inside the quote for, uh, editing reasons.)

Evie sighed louder than necessary. “Remind me why I’m here again…” (I wanted to save the next couple of lines for last, so I threw this one in right before.)

“Hey.” Drew turned and saw Addie sitting up.  She was unusually quiet.  And it made Drew worry. What else does he possibly need?

He was alive.

If you enjoyed stay tuned because I’ll be posting another one tonight! And the next day. And the next day. And the next day….

ANway if you’d like to have your line put in the Daily Combined, just head on over to this thread and post your most recently written line: here

If you ask me about my book, I will talk for hours. Have a nice day!😊

Evelyn
      @iluvhim18

Hm, it won’t let me edit, anyway, a bunch of tags (that I totally did not copy and paste from another thread): @nova21 @ribbonash @joy-caroline @gracie-j @lydia-s @lewilliams @scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @sparksaraabbott11 @abigail-m @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @mkfairygirl @ariel-f @elanor @jodi-maile @beth-darlene @hallie-jean @cathrynv @everyone @anyone @imwritehere1920

Alexa Autorski
        @writerlexi1216
          • Total Posts: 1011

@iluvhim18

*hand shoots up* *claps* Yay, this sounds like such a fun idea! *happily accepts popcorn because honestly, this deserves it* I’ll totally put in today’s last line to see what you come up with! 😉 Btw, this compilation was amazing XD

Evelyn
          @iluvhim18

@writerlexi1216

Aw, thank you! I think this’ll be so much fun and I can’t wait to see everyone’s lines.

I’ll be taking a lot of, er, creative liberties in the editing/order to try and make the chaos seem a little more organized lol

Alexa Autorski
            @writerlexi1216
              • Total Posts: 1011

@iluvhim18

Yes, I’m so curious to see what everyone’s lines are!! 😀 Haha, you definitely have creative liberty, and hopefully it isn’t too much of a challenge to organize the chaos XD (Also I totally love your tagline because that’s 1,000% me lol)

Evelyn
              @iluvhim18

@writerlexi1216

Oh, hopefully not. But I think it’ll be fun. (Thank you. Like I said, totally not copy and pasted)

Elanor
                @elanor
                  • Total Posts: 186

@iluvhim18

Ohh I love this idea! It will not only be a source of daily amusement of how our lines all fit together (or don’t really fit but are squished together anyhow 😆). It will also be another motive to write so that we can add something new every day.
                  And see what happens to our book’s lines. 😆

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Evelyn
                  @iluvhim18

@elanor

Yes, exactly! I think it’ll be great motivation. I just hope that people don’t start purposefully writing lines to fit into the story because then it won’t be funny anymore…

Elanor
                    @elanor

@iluvhim18

Oh yeah… Because people might decide to leave off on an impressive note just to make what they send in more interesting or funnier. So anyone (myself included) who puts entries in here needs to be careful not just to write an amazing profound statement just for the sake of putting something here. 😆

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Evelyn
                      @iluvhim18

@elanor

To everyone out there: WRITE TO WRITE, NOT TO BE PUT IN THE DAILY COMBINED xDDD

Kads
                        @scripter-of-kingdoms
                          • Total Posts: 765

@iluvhim18 You can add this line XDD worked on my story earlier.

“Gladly,” Ese said. “But what for?”

But may come back with another line later since I’m gonna write in a bit, probably. You can put both or just one in, don’t matter to me. 😛 XD

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by Kads.

staring at the fields
                          if nothing's really real
                          i'll make the winter now my home

Evelyn
                          @iluvhim18

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Thank you! There’s actually not a whole lot of lines from today so I might just add all of today’s lines into the story we already have.

Elanor
                            @elanor

@iluvhim18

Here’s the last sentence I wrote.

“No, I will not, I am not going to that “peaceful meeting” and I am  definitely not letting that tyrant marry my daughter simply for the sake of their being “peace” between our countries!”

I didn’t realize how dramatic that sounded when I wrote it earlier. But there you go.

Evelyn
                              @iluvhim18

@elanor

Oh, wow, that’s cool! Make sure to check in at about, uh, let’s say 9 pm/? est to see the full story.

Elanor
                                @elanor

iluvhim18

Okay.
                                  So your saying 9pm eastern time?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >