Writers’ Corner #1

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers’ Corner #1

• This topic has 129 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1379

@writerlexi1216

Eyyy Lexi! 😀

Sounds like you’re getting a lot done!

In the realm of writing, I’m doing Crazy Writing Week while working on a prequel short story for one of my characters from The Apostle’s Sister. It’s going awesome so far! I also discovered something really cool and have been dying to share it with someone: Did ya know that if you listen to epic battle music while writing (such as this one right here), you’ll find yourself typing at insane speeds? XD

As for non-writing-related news, I’m going back to school in 11 days and am really looking forward to it! Can’t wait to see everyone again and hear all their crazy summer stories.

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@writerlexi1216 OOH! A romance novella? MY FAVORITE! Tell me more!!!

Anyway, it’s been…slow. Finished up my short story…playing catch up with my novel. *shrugs* Up next is college. Yay.

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Alexa Autorski
        @writerlexi1216
          • Total Posts: 1011

@devastate-lasting

Eyyy, that’s amazing, girl! *claps* Way to go! Ah, Crazy Writing Week sounds fun. If my schedule wasn’t about to get more busy, I’d definitely join you. XD. Ah, that’s totally a mood :\ Hey, hopefully inspiration will strike soon! That’s really great, good luck with everything! 🙂

@joy-caroline

*gasps* A prequel? That’s so cool, I’m happy to hear you’ve made a lot of progress with it!! 😀 Oh my goodness, I’ll totally try that out! Seeing as how my novel is chock-full of intense scenes, this is super helpful. XD Oh, that’s great!! I’m going back in four-ish days, I think? Hope you have a great time back! 🙂 (I have to ask–what’s your favorite subject in school? I’m more of a history girl myself:)

@gracie-j

*grins* I thought you may say that. It’s mostly just an idea swirling in my head, but it’s about a girl named Nora who lives in a desert with her little colony. She’s a scavenger who’s been secretly stashing every bit of money she can get to hopefully get away, since she’s never left the badlands and wants to find her long-lost mother. Eventually, she meets Aramis, a hunter who’s come seeking one of the most legendary creatures hiding away in the desert, and the two of them… end up having a very interesting quest together. It’s yet another hate-to-love, so that should be interesting. 😉 The idea hasn’t met paper yet, but hopefully I’ll start it by the end of the year! And hey, that’s great, girl! 🙂 Even if things are slow, I’m sure you’ll get into the swing of it soon! Good luck with college, by the way! 😀 (If it brings any comfort, my sister and brother both loved college, so… XD)

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

@writerlexi1216 Thank you!

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

Anonymous

@writerlexi1216

Thanks! Ah yes, you’ll enjoy that battle music for intense scenes. Works quite well for my upcoming scenes in that short story, which are gonna be very intense!

You too, girl! As for my favorite subject, that would definitely be Religion. What history class are you taking? This year I’m in plain ol’ US Hist.

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j

@writerlexi1216 I LOVE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Thank you for sharing. And thanks for wishing me luck! I’m sure it’ll be easy – all online, you know – but who knows if I’ll have time for writing!

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

I’ve got a new blog post up!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Alexa Autorski
                  @writerlexi1216
                    • Total Posts: 1011

@joy-caroline

Ah, sorry I never responded to this! *facepalms* My schedule is so busy lately and I forget everything so my apologies. :O Yes, that music is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. and I appreciate you sharing it!! It will be super helpful for my upcoming scenes!! 😀 Thank you! Oh yes, Religion is such a great class! Yup, I’m also taking American history, which is a lot easier than World History in my opinion. XD.

@gracie-j

*gasps* Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear!! 😀 Aw, you’re going to do just fine, girl! *pats on shoulder* And you’ll totally have free time. Lemme know how it goes for ya! 😉

Natalie C.
                    @nanisnook
                      • Total Posts: 154

*slips into topic shyly*

@joy-caroline That music is epic! I’m in a bit of writer’s block right now, but maybe that will help. Fingers crossed…

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Anonymous

@writerlexi1216

No worries! <3

Religion is so much fun. My teacher is the best and I’ve grown a lot in my faith from talking with her!

@nanisnook

I find that music sometimes can be a magic helper. XD

Gracie J.
                        @gracie-j

@writerlexi1216 You’re so welcome!! Thank you! I will! 😀

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice
                            • Total Posts: 3365

Hello! Is anyone around? I’m currently studying, plus writing, plus reading over an old story so I can decide how to rewrite it. Anyone wish to join a lonely Australian?

@ribbonash
                            @gracie-j @joy-caroline @jenwriter17

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous

@seekjustice

If you’re still around, I’m here! 😀

SeekJustice
                              @seekjustice
                                • Total Posts: 3365

@joy-caroline Hello! How are you doing? What are you working on?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous

@seekjustice

Working on a blog post rn. How about u?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 130 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >