Animated Movie

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Film Animated Movie

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

So guess this is where I should post this.

When I think up story and book ideas the scenes usually play out like movie scenes in my mind. That being said, the other day the scenes popped into my mind of a book idea called Tempest that I have.

That being said, this one line and these scenes popped out and I was like “WOW this would be so so so incredible as like an animation. Maybe a short at first or something.”

What do U think? I’m not the best artist but I have an artist friend, and Ik with some programs u don’t have to be super great at it. Do u think it’s too ambitious or a cool idea? Ik we can do a lot with the internet now a days and it just seems so cool.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

If I did this I think I’d release the story as a series of shorts. (That way it wouldn’t be one long arduous process, but one that I’ll be making progress with and still get the story across) or maybe just spend the years to make one movie

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Daisy Torres
          @daisy-torres
            • Total Posts: 691

@godlyfantasy12 I think it’s a great idea!! You can make a lot with a yt channel nowadays! I would watch it!!!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting
              • Total Posts: 1700

@godlyfantasy12 Hey, sounds like cool idea! Also sounds like a ton of work, but I’m sure it’ll come to fruition!

Lately, it's been on my brain
              Would you mind letting me know
              If hours don't turn into days

Elfwing
              @elfwing
                • Total Posts: 486

@godlyfantasy12 I’d say go for it!!! 🙂

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Alexa Autorski
                @writerlexi1216
                  • Total Posts: 1011

@godlyfantasy12

Girl, GO FOR IT!!! An animated short sounds like the coolest thing ever and you can totally do it! I think it’s def a cool idea and I support ya all the way! 😉

ella
                  @nova21
                    • Total Posts: 604

@godlyfantasy12

If you have the resources, go for it!  No regrets! 😉  If it totally flunks, don’t sweat it.  If it turns out to be the best choice you could have made, yay you! <33 (I think a yt channel would work well for that)

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                    -gladiator, 2000

Jenna Terese
                    @jenwriter17
                      • Total Posts: 2522

@godlyfantasy12 That sounds like an EPIC idea! 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                      www.jennaterese.com

Abigail.M.
                      @abigail-m
                        • Total Posts: 1242

@godlyfantasy12

YES! Definitely go for this girl! And if you ever need resources or info sites on this, don’t hesitate to ask because I have a good handful to offer from my own research into animation. This is awesome! 😀

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 3863

@godlyfantasy12 Do it! I’ve been thinking of doing animations too. I just haven’t done them yet.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Trahia the Minstrel
                          @trahia-the-minstrel
                            • Total Posts: 193

@godlyfantasy12

You should totally do it! It takes a lot of work, but it’s really cool when you start to see your scenes and characters come to life on screen, moving! I actually have done a bit of animation and storyboarding for an anime op for my book, actually. I’ll see if I can link it here:

Um — so I figured out it wasn’t working. However, I can tell what softwares I use. I use Moho Pro for computer animation, Procreate for frame by frame animation, IMovie for putting together clips, and I draw my storyboards by hand on paper. I dunno if this helps, but I hope it does. I will say it takes quite a long time to animate anything, especially if you’re trying to rig a character in a computer software before animating it, but when you see it play on screen, the result is very satisfying 😁

Have fun!

The end of a story, a beautiful picture; a feeling of longing yet hope~
                            That’s my wish to create.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >