beta readers needed!

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ Critiques ā€ŗ Novel Critique Requests ā€ŗ beta readers needed!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@elfwing so I am totally in!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Elfwing
      @elfwing
        • Total Posts: 486

@daisy-torres ok all good totally understand!!! But yeah if you want to in the future just lemme know šŸ™‚

@nova21
        ok no problem and thank you for the suggestions!! šŸ™‚

@godlyfantasy12
        fantastic!! just email roseoakauthor at gmail dot com when youā€™re ready and weā€™ll go from there! šŸ˜€

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Ariel
        @ariel-f
          • Total Posts: 50

@elfwing

(Iā€™m sorry for not replying sooner) I would love to be your beta reader, but Iā€™m afraid I am too busy at the moment!

Natalie C.
          @nanisnook
            • Total Posts: 154

@elfwing

I would totally be interested in this! Are you still looking for people?

A couple warnings, I havenā€™t beta read anything before, so I donā€™t know how good I would be. Also Iā€™m not sure how long it would take me.

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Elfwing
            @elfwing

@nanisnook ok sounds good!! Yes, I am indeed! There isnā€™t really a deadline for finishing it as of right now. Also, I would suggest just looking up the definition of beta reader because Iā€™m terrible at explaining it XD

So @keilah-h @nanisnook just email roseoakauthor at gmail dot com and I will get you on there in a few days. Sorry for not responding sooner, Iā€™m moving across our wonderfully GINORMOUS country of Canada, so Iā€™m pretty busy. I now have a higher respect for the people who mapped and settle this rugged country XD

By the way, if I donā€™t get you on there in the few days I sincerely apologize; my schedule is crazy. I will put you on there once I get the time in the next week, but I donā€™t promise Iā€™ll respond to any edits right away. After a couple of weeks, itā€™ll settle down and I can give you due attention šŸ™‚

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Katherine
              @mkfairygirl
                • Total Posts: 549

@gracie-j Thanks for the tag!!!!!! šŸ™‚

@nova21
                Wait, we have an ā€œultimate beta reader listā€??? Uh, I didnā€™t know that.šŸ¤” XD

@elfwing
                I love fantasy, so Iā€™m definitely interested!!!!! At the moment my free time is kinda taken up by an anthology that Iā€™m helping to publish. Come October, though, I should be able to do it. šŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Katherine.

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                Fall in love with Jesus

relia
                @relia
                  • Total Posts: 47

@elfwing

Iā€™d love to help out, but Iā€™m afraid I wouldnā€™t be very consistentā€¦ I might accidentally ghost youā€¦ pretty oftenā€¦

That being said, if you want casual beta readers, Iā€™d be up for it!

Also yes I am still alive, summer happened and I was without wifi for a very long time my apologies to everyone Iā€™ve ghosted this past month-and-a-half

I can't think of anything witty at the moment.

Faith Q.
                  @faith-q
                    • Total Posts: 106

@elfwing,

Iā€™d love to beta read for you! Iā€™d have to be aĀ very casual beta reader ā€™cause Iā€™ve got aĀ ton on my plate right now, but even if I only get through the first chapter or something, Iā€™m guessing thatā€™ll still help somewhat. In other words, thereā€™s no promising Iā€™ll get anywhere with it, but Iā€™d be happy to help you as much as I can. Iā€™ll just contact you at the email address you gave the others, if you donā€™t mind.

Elfwing
                    @elfwing

@mkfairygirlĀ  ok sounds good! just gimme an email to the address posted before in this topic, and weā€™ll go from there! šŸ™‚

@relia
                      Ā  Iā€™d be happy for you to do it, and as of right now I have no deadline for it, though Iā€™d like at least some feedback from people by this January. as said to mkfairygirl just use the email before posted on this topic.

@faith-q
                      sounds great! šŸ™‚

Elfwing
                      @elfwing

@calidris hereā€™s the topic, just skim through and you should be able to find out what you need to know. Iā€™m really sorry, info part of my brain isnā€™t working so well XD

Katherine
                        @mkfairygirl
                          • Total Posts: 549

@elfwing Awesome! I sent you an email just now. If you didnā€™t get it, let me know. šŸ™‚ And Iā€™m excited to beta-read for you!!!!!!! šŸ˜€

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                          Fall in love with Jesus

calidris
                          @calidris
                            • Total Posts: 109

@elfwingĀ  youā€™re totally fine!Ā  School recently started, so Iā€™m kind if busy now šŸ™Ā  Iā€™ll let you know when Iā€™m ready!Ā  Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll be able to do a full read through, but I could read certain parts and give you tips on those šŸ™‚

*laughs as one fey*

Elfwing
                            @elfwing

@calidris ok, sounds good!

Ā 

Elfwing
                              @elfwing

well, people! I think for now I have enough readers, but if I do end up needing more Iā€™ll post another topic. šŸ™‚ thanks guys!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >