The Daily Combined

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The Daily Combined

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Elfwing
    @elfwing
      • Total Posts: 486

haha thanks! a few more from pple and we can do another one!

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Elfwing
      @elfwing

@issawriter7 @gracie-j @abigail-m @keilah-h @anyone-reading

Well, I think this one ought to be… interesting XD

Then he blinked in shock as Violet’s fist shot out like a viper and hit the man square in the throat; he let out a cry of pain, and released his grip on her neck. She fought and bit and kicked, but they still wouldn’t let her go; the soap got in her nose, and she sneezed, spraying the bubbles everywhere. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

XD

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@elfwing

“Thorne, we came to talk.” Lyn called out, standing on her tiptoes, as if that would help her voice carry. A muffled reply proceeded from the back. She groaned, walking to the entrance of the other room and motioning for the others to follow, which they did.

November glanced back once more at the knife sticking from the wood.

As the two entered they were more then a little bit disturbed to find an array of knives just like that one. Setting out on tables and in glass stands. Their metal glinted in the lamplight, giving the mood a dark tone.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@elfwing @gracie-j @issawriter7 @joy-caroline @devastate-lasting @mkfairygirl @daisy-torres @anyone-else

Let’s start this back up! It’s so much fun and makes me want to write more!

Can’t remember which I wrote last so I’ll post both XD

The snake.

Ara screamed, tugging frantically. November yelled out and, with all of his might he hit the snake, making it release Ara’s arm. With that, he ran out until he and Ara reached the street of Cirque. But he didn’t stop there. No, he kept running until he reached the Ferris wheel.

He wasn’t taking any chances.

She nodded. “I understand, don’t worry.” Looking around Lyn crossed her arms. “And I think it’s about time we fixed this whole mess!” The lioness roared in reply. “Why don’t we find a way out of here, huh?” Lyn grinned, and the animals seemed to smile as well.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Gracie J.
            @gracie-j
              • Total Posts: 1789

@godlyfantasy12 Well, I’ve finally written something in BAD now, so here we go!!!

I laid back down, released another yawn and relaxed my taut muscles, then let His peace carry me away.

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Elfwing
              @elfwing

@godlyfantasy12 haha thanks! i wanted to do it but i felt awkward only posting my own lines XD

@issawriter7
                @gracie-j @keilah-h @anyone-else if the rest of you guys post your lines we can do a second one since it hasn’t happened in a while 😉

“Thorne, we came to talk.” Lyn called out, standing on her tiptoes, as if that would help her voice carry. A muffled reply proceeded from the back. She groaned, walking to the entrance of the other room and motioning for the others to follow, which they did.

November glanced back once more at the knife sticking from the wood. She nodded. “I understand, don’t worry.”

As the two entered they were more then a little bit disturbed to find an array of knives just like that one. Setting out on tables and in glass stands. Their metal glinted in the lamplight, giving the mood a dark tone. The snake.

Ara screamed, tugging frantically. November yelled out and, with all of his might he hit the snake, making it release Ara’s arm. With that, he ran out until he and Ara reached the street of Cirque. But he didn’t stop there. No, he kept running until he reached the Ferris wheel. He wasn’t taking any chances. The Tyrox had no fire, but the massive spiked tail could —and had— impaled many an idiot trying to sneak up from behind.

Looking around Lyn crossed her arms. “And I think it’s about time we fixed this whole mess!”

The lioness roared in reply.

“Why don’t we find a way out of here, huh?” Lyn grinned, and the animals seemed to smile as well.

I laid back down, released another yawn and relaxed my taut muscles, then let His peace carry me away.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Elfwing.
                • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Elfwing.

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 1379

@godlyfantasy12

Well then, here’s the last line I wrote in my TAS short story Then It Was Night!

We had no way of knowing the future, and perhaps the Way would end after we were all splattered across Jerusalem’s sand.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >