@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
where his tails faced Grimm and the others. He flicked them at the crowd before muttering to himself.
Ok wait how many tails does Nix have?
Or was that a typo XD?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the awesome topic! I don’t think I’ve actually met you yet, so Hi! 🙂
Ok, so I actually haven’t seen LOTR XD
1. Ring-bearer (this is you): which race would you be? Elf, dwarf, human, or hobbit?
I’d be human.
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character
Jonathon Ledger
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops tagged you wrong ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed that! Such a great read!
Also, one of the boys has thick brown curls?! 😍😍 That’s just like my OC Tauren!
I’d love to read more!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien thank you so much! It makes me more motivated and inspired to write when I know people are liking it 🙂
And ikr? Layson is so sweet with the kids 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I love it! I really like the one of the guy leaning over writing, it’s like such an aesthetic shot! 😍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I can’t remember if it was here or another forum you were asking about critiques…
I’ve seen two different formats for critique sharing here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do something different.
Some people share a scene from there WIP, about 1-2k words, and ask for specific feedback. Often times this is if you are asking…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, the whole thing of you two not telling us you’re sisters…XD
I do the same thing sometimes XD
At my old youth group, my sister and I didn’t tell new people we were siblings, because idk, why? It’s a bit hard to keep up in person. We each tried to make friends there on our own so it wasn’t super obvious. We had a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Tauren and Lesli
“Oh!” Lesli startles, looking down at Tauren on the floor. “Tauren…?”
She kneels down on the floor beside him, lifting his head off the floor.
“W-w-what h-happened?!” Matthew exclaims, eyes wide open.
“Oh my goodness, is he okay?!” Lyla rushes forward and kneels next to Lesl…[Read more]
-
Felicity and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it’s fun isn’t it? We’ve all gotta start somewhere, and legos/stuffies isn’t a bad place!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!
@booksandkeepers
Thanks! That scene was one of my favorite to write, and I really felt like it was coming from the heart (I hope you get what I mean, that sounds cringy lol).
Thanks for the feedback! It’s hard for me to imagine what you guys remember. He’s showed up a couple of times, but hasn’t had any real…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister did the IEW course and it scared me! I took one for creative writing which was a lot better and than two different Literature ones which were so enjoyable. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! 🤣🤣
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
😀 Thanks! Yeah Polish food is smaczny (tasty)!!!
Recently I tried a new recipe called wuzetka (east and west cake). It’s a chocolate cake with whipped cream in the middle. yum….we ate it on Christmas. 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I still hate some kinds of writing, like essays.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Autobiography/I need help! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
If you want to write an autobiography but don’t want to right now, you could keep a journal or diary of important events as they happen, and then use it later on to write your book.
(That’s what I’m planning on doing one day when I’m an old grandma. 😀 )
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh… Niagara Falls. And Poland sounds exciting. My fave food, the pierogie, is from there.
Yes! Niagra Falls was amazing!
Hey, you like Polish food too?! *high five* Pierogies are great! I’m part Polish and I love them!!! 😀
Yeah, my curisve can be… less than legible sometimes 🙂
Mine can be too. I’ve created my own style of cur…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it may be…? But it got stuck…maybe a Polish friend of his parents helped influence his name or something…? 😉 Thinking out loud here. XD
Yeah, that’s sounds good. I mean, Germany and Poland border each other so it’s fair to make some overlapping. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I will try and critique your novel after I come back from traveling.
No rush! Thanks! Enjoy your trip!
@freedomwriter76 writes about WW2 as well! I have plans for a book set during WW2 in Poland, but I haven’t developed it very much so it’s just an idea.
None… just Puerto Rico. But I have a dream to go to Africa.
Nice! I’…[Read more]
- Load More
