@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
never read it or anything but it seems sweet and he’d probably LOVE IT!!!!
Good!! Yay, can’t wait!!!
Aww, they had to steal books?? And they’re orphans? Poor babies!!
Sweet Tauren!! Oh, okay! I thought he was like 17 or 18. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carmen
Carmen perked up when she heard Luna mention songbooks and hymnals.
“You were given them by your parents? You didn’t have to steal? Did you sing them together with your family?” The questions spilled out of Carmen, making her sound momentarily very much like her brother.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah I’ll rp just a sec
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Carter and Carmen are 14-15ish (they were orphaned as toddlers so no one really knows for sure)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 started the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hiya, everybody! I joined Kingdompen a few weeks ago but haven’t had much time to check it out until now. I’m super excited to explore more, it seems super fun! I love writing, reading, and God, so when this group was recommended to me you bet I got on!
Feel free to ask questions about me if you want. Can’t wait to get to know some of the people…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh, I found one!! It’s not a fairy tale, but I think Paxton would love it. It’s called “The Boy, the mole, the fox and the Horse,” by Charlie Mackesy. It’s such a sweet little book!! You should look it up! I love it. There’s a short film for it too! I think Matthew would probably have something like that in his pocket. -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh, yeah, didn’t think about that. :(I) Okay! Hmm. Let’s see. I’m gonna go look on my bookshelf for non dark fairy tale books that Matthew would have in his pocket and Paxton will like! 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
You’re so welcome!! Happy new Year!! 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Those are great!! I’d love more if you have some! -
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Gotcha!
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man, I wish I had kept a list of all the books I had read!! I’ll have to do that this year!!
I have read a few of the books that you’ve read this year!
That I can remember off the top of my head:
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
(First 4 books of) The Ascendence Triology by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Fellowship of the Ring by J.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Great idea!!
I’ll definitely join in. (Probably more than I did/have in the truth or dare one)
So, quick question (not sure if someone already asked it):
Are we just showing bits of their past, or show it all at once?
I’ll definitely do Everton and Tyrone!! But Corie and Ami will be in the audience. (Why do my guy cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I enjoy coffee and tea both, actually! I love herbals and green tea, and any kind of coffee.
Awesome!! Same here. I love iced sweet tea, but I’ve just recently discovered the deliciousness of hot tea! XD As for coffee, it depends on my mood whether I would want it hot or iced or as a frappe. 🙂
Cats. Undoubtedly, c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I could’ve done that, but I was really tired after coming home from a youth retreat (which was absolutely amazing!!). Plus I had church this morning. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hope y’all have a wonderful 2023!!
Remember the most important goal of a Christian: to keep our eyes fixed upon our Savior, even when the storm rages.
And I totally agree with what Orielle said:
In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your shirt in that chibi drawing!! XD
Oh my word, Lesli looks awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
But you’re a friend, and a friend’s opinion counts a lot to me :).
Aw, thx!! That means a lot! 😊
- Load More
