The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3205

@lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21

Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄

According to the weather, it looks like we’ll have a white Christmas!! It just may be really cold and windy. 🥶😆

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Erica
      @starofthenorth
        • Total Posts: 199

@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21

We have snow . . . 16 inches of it at least . . . and a lot more coming . . .

We’re having a blizzard right now!!

Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄

We get snow in October (it usually doesn’t stick tho), November, December, January, February, March, April . . . Yeah.

At least I like snow.

Heh, as my pastor said, we have four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction.

Dark is the Shadow, and yet my heart rejoices.

Esther
        @esther-c

@starofthenorth

Lol! That’s crazy!!!

I like snow, but I’m glad it gets warm here too. Ohio has ridiculous weather! XD

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6
            • Total Posts: 1626

@esther-c

According to the weather, it looks like we’ll have a white Christmas!! It just may be really cold and windy. 🥶😆

Whoa!! Awesome!! I’ve had 2 white Christmas’s in my entire life XD. It’s really warm here all the time, except December and January.

@starofthenorth

We have snow . . . 16 inches of it at least . . . and a lot more coming . . .

We’re having a blizzard right now!!

Whoa!! 16 inches?! W0w.

We get snow in October (it usually doesn’t stick tho), November, December, January, February, March, April . . . Yeah.

What?!? Sometimes it’s so warm here, we go swimming in April!!

At least I like snow.

Oh yeah, good thing you do!

Heh, as my pastor said, we have four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction.

XD that’s hilarious. That sounds like something my pastor would say! (If we lived where it’s cold, anyway.) He’s fun. Currently, he’s trying to get me to play piano for church!! But I’ve got stage fright 😅😨. Maybe I will sometime.

#HugRikerSquad

Orielle2023
            @orielle21
              • Total Posts: 173

@lightoverdarkness6

Here’s a pic.

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Orielle2023
              @orielle21

@starofthenorth

Good one!!!!! 😉

Orielle2023
                @orielle21

@esther-c

Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February.

Similar story here, although we have already gotten a good amount of snow this month. We are finally getting a white Christmas this year…I think. Unless all the rain that is coming down decides to melt everything. *feeling sad about this at the moment*

Esther
                  @esther-c

@lightoverdarkness6

Currently, he’s trying to get me to play piano for church!! But I’ve got stage fright 😅😨. Maybe I will sometime.

You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actually still get nervous when doing something in front of people.

But obviously it’s totally up to you. I really have no say in it. 😅🙂

Esther
                    @esther-c

@orielle21

Unless all the rain that is coming down decides to melt everything.

That would be very sad. 😔

Felicity
                      @felicity
                        • Total Posts: 811

@orielle21 @esther-c

Ok, we had an arctic front come in, so the wind chill is literally -26 here. NO JOKE. That’s negative twenty-six degrees Fahrenheit.

it’s crazy. The coldest I ever experienced before this was 0.

I expect we’ll see a polar bear soon.

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Erica
                        @starofthenorth
                          • Total Posts: 199

@lightoverdarkness6

He’s fun. Currently, he’s trying to get me to play piano for church!! But I’ve got stage fright 😅😨. Maybe I will sometime.

OH, you should!! I play for youth group . . . I was so scared at first, but now it’s just normal. You get used to it!

@felicity

Ok, we had an arctic front come in, so the wind chill is literally -26 here. NO JOKE. That’s negative twenty-six degrees Fahrenheit.

Brr . . . the temp here is -7ish but wind chill is much much colder. We were delivering cookies to neighbors . . . my fingers froze just going next door!

it’s crazy. The coldest I ever experienced before this was 0.

I think the coldest I’ve experienced was -30, windchill -60. We stayed inside . . .

I expect we’ll see a polar bear soon.

Hahaha, that’s great. 🤣

Dark is the Shadow, and yet my heart rejoices.

Esther
                          @esther-c

@felicity

Oh my word!!! That’s super cold.

I think it’s cold in a lot of the US because of the arctic front. Yesterday was terrible. It didn’t go over 3 degrees Fahrenheit!! Today is a little better. Funny thing is, a week from now it will be 58. 😆

I expect we’ll see a polar bear soon

I wouldn’t doubt it. Lol 😂

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c

You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actually still get nervous when doing something in front of people.

That’s great that you overcame your stage fright!! Yeah, that’s good advice. Thanks!

But obviously it’s totally up to you. I really have no say in it. 😅🙂

But you’re a friend, and a friend’s opinion counts a lot to me :).

@starofthenorth

OH, you should!! I play for youth group . . . I was so scared at first, but now it’s just normal. You get used to it!

Okay!! Thank you for the encouragement! I might just do that :).

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
                              @esther-c

@lightoverdarkness6

But you’re a friend, and a friend’s opinion counts a lot to me :).

Aw, thx!! That means a lot! 😊

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c
                                  You’re so welcome!! Happy new Year!! 🙂

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >