Why hello there!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Why hello there!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    PrincesaChronicle22
    @princesachronicle22
      • Total Posts: 759

Hiya, everybody! I joined Kingdompen a few weeks ago but haven’t had much time to check it out until now. I’m super excited to explore more, it seems super fun! I love writing, reading, and God, so when this group was recommended to me you bet I got on!

Feel free to ask questions about me if you want. Can’t wait to get to know some of the people on here better!

Love, PrincesaChronicle

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
      And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 147

@princesachronicles22

Howdy! Hello! Welcome to KP! Peeps call me Wilder here, and I am most pleased to meet you. *bows dramatically* I’m sure you’ll have tons of fun here! Most of us do. Anyway, you’ll meet the rest of the gang throughout time. And since you graciously hath given me permission to ask questions, here we go:

1st: What do you write? Genre?
        2nd: *clears throat* What do you read? Favorite book? Favorite author? Genre?
        3rd: Favorite bible verse? Mine is 1st Peter 4:7

And…what are your expectations for this new year? Since it is the first of 2023 after all!!

Now. I bid thee farewell! Many welcomes are thrown your way! Shalom!

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 147

Ach. KP didn’t register your tag. My bad. @princesachronicle22

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2796

@princesachronicle22

Hello!!

All those things you mentioned sound great, I think you’re in the right place! I’m mineralizedwritings, dystopian author, artist (character art mostly), speedcuber and nature lover! I also like to read.

A couple questions:

1. What is your current wip about?

2. What is your favorite character from your story to write? Why?

3. What are the themes of your story and why?

4. Are snakes cool? (Answer carefully, jk 🙂 )

5.  Favorite music to listen to?

6. If you could live as any fictional character, who would it be? It can be your own or somebody else’s.

Welcome! I’ll look forward to seeing you around!

へびは かっこいい です!

Erica
            @starofthenorth
              • Total Posts: 199

@princesachronicle22

Hey there! I’m Erica, lover of fish/corals/sponges/little blue blobs that nobody knows what they are/blobfish/octopuses/etc.!

I also write fantasy. And science fiction. And historical fiction.

Questions!

1. Have you ever gone ice skating?

2. What’s your favorite Olympic sport?

3. Who’s your favorite character to write?

4. Do you drink black coffee???!!??

Nice meeting you, and hope to see you around!

Dark is the Shadow, and yet my heart rejoices.

Erica
              @starofthenorth
                • Total Posts: 199

Also some others to say hi:

@sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @power @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @booksandbeakers @diving-into-the-future @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @loopylin @theloonyone

Dark is the Shadow, and yet my heart rejoices.

Koshka
                @koshka
                  • Total Posts: 1424

@princesachronicle22

Welcome to the kingdom! I am Koshka, a writer of fantasy (mostly without magic), of historical-randomness (aka his-fic), and of poetry (or at least that’s what I like to call it). I’m also a half-hearted history nerd with a penchant for foreign languages.

And now for some ask-the-newbe-questions!

1. If you could ride a dragon for a day or own a horse for the rest of your life, which would it be? (All expenses paid)
                  2. What’s the natural hair color of your favorite author?
                  3. What is your villain’s favorite food?
                  4. And lastly, Do you like jellybeans?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Arien
                  @arien
                    • Total Posts: 193

@princesachronicle22

Hello, I’m Arien, a violinist, snowshoer, language learner, and writer! Nice to meet you!

Your profile pic is really pretty, by the way 😊 May I ask how you came up with your name?

I like to write fantasy, historical fiction, and realistic fiction. My last book was rustic fantasy, and my current WIP is realistic fiction. But as many authors on KP do, I have a ton of ideas for WIPs, and I’m trying to limit myself to one at a time.

Questions!

1. Who are your top three favorite characters from literature?

2. Why do you write?

3. Socks or no socks?

4. Favorite place you’ve been?

5. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, apple cider, or sparkling water?

6. Favorite instrument?

7. Favorite language?

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Be brave. Be strong. Be bold.
                    -Christopher Blakewell

Orielle2023
                    @orielle21
                      • Total Posts: 173

@princesachronicle22

Welcome to KP! Your profile picture is adorable!!!!

I am a barista that loves people and birds and also writes historical fiction. I have a lot that I have written over the years and a couple WIP’s going right now. I also play violin and am learning Spanish. Graduated from home school a few years ago. Looking forward to getting to know you and reading your work!

A few questions for you:

1. If you could meet anyone in history (currently not living) who would it be?

2. What is your dream job?

3. On any given day, what book would you turn to if you were bored?

4. Do you play any instruments?

5. What is your favorite bird?

Nice to meet you and happy new year! 😉

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1626

@princesachronicle22

You’re here!!! *Virtual hug* YAY!! Welcome to KP!! On here I’m known as LightOverDarkess, or just Light, a young teen writer!

Some get to know you questions…XD lol

1. what’s your main character’s name?
                        2. What’s your favorite book(series?)
                        3. What themes are in your books?
                        4. Which of your characters is most like you?

Again, welcome, and I can’t wait to see you around more!

#HugRikerSquad

PrincesaChronicle22
                        @princesachronicle22

Wow! I wasn’t expecting so many replies to a humble henchman such as myself. XD Thanks for the awesome welcome y’all! Nice to meet you!

As for your questions… [INHALES DRAMATCALLY]

Wilder.

What do I write? Mostly fantasy at the moment, but I’ve started some sci-fi and have some ideas for some contemporary books.

What do I read? If the book is clean, not too scary, and has romance I’m not picky. Though I prefer and appreciate detication to plotline and morals. Authors? I really like Brandon Sanderson, Sariah Wilson, Dana Swift and Stephanie Garber, to name a few. (Do the creaters of Avatar The Last Airbender count? It’s my fave show) One of my fave series is The Lunar Chronicles books and the Cast in Firelight series.

Fave Bible verse? 1st Corinthians 13:4 (part of my forum sygnature)

expectaions for the year? Hmm, well I’m planning on trying to finish and hopfully publish my current WIP. Pray it goes well and that the world doesn’t crash down around me XD. But whatever happens is His plan so I’m all for it.

Mineralized writings.

What’s my latest WIP? My current WIP is about a noblemans daughter who works as her fathers spy. It is the third of seven planned series that are connected.

Fave Charrie from my writing? Ah! You make me choose!? Well I think I’ll go with Serin. She is from a future book I plan to write. I just really like her culture and dynamic. I also entered her into the Character Castle so that should be fun! Serin will hate me for it but whatever. [INSERT EVIL AUTHOR LAUGH]

Themes of my story? In my first book I started it was about trust. In my current WIP however, I’m still working on that. So far it’s really about not taking too much responsibility for things and not blaming yourself

Do I think snakes are cool? Well I’m not sure how to answer this carefully but… I’m sorry I despise those death noodles

Fave music? That’s really hard because I change it up like every week XD. But no heavy metal or rock please, I value my hearing. I like calm Lofi for writing and studying. My usually faves are ones I can dance to. (I’m on a low key dance team and it’s great)

Live as any character? Another hard question. I wouldn’t want to live as anyone else perminatley ’cause I’d miss my family. But for a short time maybe Shallan Davar, from The Way of Kings? I just love the world of Roshar

Erica

Have I gone iceskating? Nope, I have rollar skated once, but no ice I’m afraid. I think it would be awesome if I ever get the chance!

Fave olympic sport? I’m not really a sport person but I love the olympic gymnastics and figure skating

My favorite character to write? There are many I’m excited for but haven’t written about yet. Fave i have started is Phervin, a middle aged pun-man. He is a guard and secret agent with outlawed powers.

Do I drink black coffee? Alas I have never consumed coffee, I studied the affects of caffine verses alchohal once and decided I’d rather not partake on either. But I fully understand why people drink it ;D

Also love your forum sygnature by the way!

koshka

Ride a dragon once or a horse for the rest of my life? Dragon hands down! First, when would such a wonderful oportunity ever present itseflf again? Second my brothers would be sooo jelly. And last, horses are great but I’d be bad at taking care of one, I’d also fall off a lot probably XD

Hair color of my fave author? Bold of you to assume I’d be able to choose a favorite. But I think they’re all brown haired

My villains favorite food? Hm, I haven’t developed my main villain much yet, it’s more of a large organazition as of now. But I’d say they liqke spiced bread

Do I like jellybeans? Such difficult questions. I generally avoid all jellybeans now after playing BeanBoozled [INSERT SHUDDER] But I do still like some flavors. (;

Arien

Top three characters from literature? HmmMMmm, Spensa/M-bot/Doomslug from Skyward (I’m counting those three as one because I can’t choose any one from that book). Nova Artino, from Renegades. Jatin from Cast In Firelight

Why do I write? Because when you can’t find the perfect story, you write your own. I love doing it, worldbuilding, finding the right words to fit on a page, creating magic and fun characters, being inspired by other authors. It can be stressful but it’s worth it. C:

Socks or no socks? Wearing close toed shoes, preferably socks. inside the house? Barefoot all the way

Favorite place I’ve been? I’m not sure. I love the Oregon forest and mountains. And seeing Alabama in the spring is breathtakingly beautiful.

Fave hot drink? Hot chocolate. 😉

My favorite instrument? Hmm, I really like violin. Electric and classical. (One of my fave artists is a violinist, Lyndsey Sterling)

Favorite language? I’m currently learning Spainish and I really like it.

Lovely username by the wayI I love how Arien sounds. Mind if I name a character after you? My name PrincesaChronicle basically means book princess. Princesa is the spainish word for princess and I just love how Chronicle sounds. (:

Orielle

If I could meet anyone in history? Jesus, that would be incredible

What is my dream job? Being a mom and writer on the side. I also think it would be cool to be a book editor or an audio book narrator. So somehing book related XD

What do I read when bored? Well I’m never really not in the middle of a book. So usually whatever I’m currently on. But if not, a cute romance probably

Do I play any instruments? Sadly, I do not. But I’d like to learn

Favorite bird? Parakeet. They’re great pets, and adorable! 😀

I also love your name, very pretty!

Light Over Darkness

What is my main characters name? In my Current WIP it is Vallaney Ariar

Fave book series? Lunar Chronicles, Mistborn, the Cytonic series and The Fairytale Retelling series by A.G Marshal. (Theres more I promise)

Themes of my books? Trust and removing self burden (at least that’s what I’m going with for now)

Which of your characters is most like you? Hard to say :p. Probably Amavrah, she is a scholar who loves reading fairytales like me. Though in her culture fictional stories are seen as childish, and time should be devoted to factual learning.

Awesome to see you on here Light! And thanks everyone for the welcome! And your questions! 😀

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@princesachronicle22

You are welcome for the welcome XD!! Oh, and evil author laugh? I’ve totally done those in my head. I mean, they are necessary. I hear about Avatar alot, somehow I got the notion it was anime 😂 is that right? I watch a small amount of anime. What’s it about? (Also is it clean/non violent?)

Great answers! I like lofi too, although I especially like these writing music playlists I find on youtube by lostislandpress, they are super good and tend to have piano. It’s like a lofi vibe, idk they’re just awesome for writing.

(Also, I love danger noodle. So cute! I get that not everyone else does though 😂🤣)

Oh, also, you might want to know that we won’t get notified or emailed that you replied to us unless you tag us! I happened upon your response here because I was browsing KP. People’s tags are just above their rank. I’m @mineralizedwritings, but some people have a tag that is different then their name.

Oh, and Happy new year!

へびは かっこいい です!

PrincesaChronicle22
                            @princesachronicle22

@mineralizedwritings

Thanks! Avatar could technically be defined as anime? But not classically. It’s totally clean and non-violent, there is fighting but never blood or anything. It’s a kids show but is really deep and can be enjoyed by all ages!

I’ll have to check out that music suggestion! There are lot’s of good lofi artists on youtube.

I’m glad you find the danger noodles cute, just keep them away please XD

I tried to tag everyone on my last post and it didn’t seem to work, so I’m unclear as to how it works. I’ll try it again with yours! Awesome to meet you! :p

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22

@lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21 @arien @koshka @starofthenorth @mineralizedwritings

Hazah magic powers! It worked! Thanks everybody

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@princesachronicle22

Yay! It worked!

Awesome to meet you too! I’ll have to check out Avatar 🙂

へびは かっこいい です!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >