@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Thank youu!! Awww yours sounds so adorableee!! I think it’s funny that yours doesn’t have teeth though, because mine lost her claws XD They would get along great together XD I love the whole tragic-backstory-thing behind it XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Naiya!! Yours? Mine has green and purple fur, with spikes on the side of her cheeks, and two tails XD She also has ssuuuper sharp claws. Other than that though, I tried to keep her close to a Ferret XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone!! This came to me during my quiet time and I wrote it down. It could honestly be polished a lot but it had a tune to it that I didn’t want to mess with, so here it is anyway XD
The Midnight Hour
Holy
Holy
You are Holy
in the midnight hour
My God
You speak and mountains move
You breath and I do too
You stay close when…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Heyyy I am SO sorry I missed this, I was eating super. I hope you’re writing went well!!!!! <333
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I just sprinted for six hours today I think I’ll pass… Good luck though!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What trope is most common in your stories? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Secret identities are so fun right? Do you have a particular character with a secret identity in a story you’ve written most?
Haha, Sometimes stories need a bit of angst you know? Plus those characters tend to be mysterious and I love mystery, (who knows they could even have a secret identity) XD.
Oh, I too quite enjoy the…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
@power Those are amaaaziinng!! Especially that “Selah” one. It’s sooo right in a lot of ways.
Ngl, I also really loved the Ferret one XD It made and my sibs laugh.
-
Daisy Torres started the topic Welcome Hrothgar42! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@hrothgar42 Welcome to PingdomKen!! Nice to have you!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@power yuuusss a fellow pineapple-on-pizza-er. And homeschooler XD I’ve been homeschooled ever since I was no longer a baby–
Hi!! My name is not Daisy Torres (no knows what it is *shrug* I forgot when I fell and hit my head sometime during my last supposed epic battle with a troll King)
I am exactly opposite. I love once I’ve actually planned…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@nova21 Thank you!!!!! 😀 <3
-
Lin replied to the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@power Heya! Welcome to the Kingdom!
Wow, your hobbies all sound quite interesting! As well as your projects! And you answered my question about pineapples and pizza before I could ask it. What are you, psychic?
Anyways, hope you find some encouragement here to start writing your books, because they sound absolutely epic!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Awww it sounds amazing XDD It actually sounds similar to how “mine” acted looolll XD
-
Lin replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@hallie-jean Ah, it’s been a long time since I’ve read Percy Jackson… It is by that new Riordan press, though, right? The one with all the mythology YA retellings?
To be honest, if I were to redo mythology, I’d do Chinese mythology, because that’s my personal favorite, heh.
-
Lin replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@hallie-jean Ah, no, actually! That sounds very fun, though! XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Here’s another picture I took for inspiration:

-
Lin replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Mm yes ducks would make such cute spies. My guards would definitely let down their guard for them. If I had guards.
And yes, eat the chickens. Better than eating the horse, heheh.
And geese are absolutely terrifying they would definitely make very good watchdogs. Or turkeys. Forget peacocks turkeys would do more than just be decoration.
-
Lin replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing How about…chickens? There seems to be an underwhelming amount of chickens in fantasy except in cooking.
And ducks. And geese.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@alia I’m going to be sprinting all day, so I may or may not be on here. Have fun writing!
-
Lin replied to the topic What trope is most common in your stories? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm Secret identities —- your works sound lowkey like Durarara!, which has quite a bit of that around the climax.
Hmm…for me I find myself pulling more light novel tropes, usually, such as getting hit by a truck, white curtains blowing in a classroom, fireworks festivals, etc…. I watch too much anime…
Um…I use “the quest” a…[Read more]
- Load More
