Writers’ Corner #1

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers’ Corner #1

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting
      • Total Posts: 1700

@alia I’m going to be sprinting all day, so I may or may not be on here. Have fun writing!

Lately, it's been on my brain
      Would you mind letting me know
      If hours don't turn into days

Alia
      @alia
        • Total Posts: 1253

@devastate-lasting

Okay!

WIP - Decisions
        Kapeefer til we're old and grey

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@gracie-j @joy-caroline @issawriter7 @nova21 @alia @devastate-lasting @jenwriter17 @anyone-else

Hey y’all!! Gonna hopefully be doing a LOAD of writing cuz I need to reach 40,000 words before this week ends (So today rofl) and im at 37,000 and something……so ya. anyone wanna join me?

Please? XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting

@godlyfantasy12 I just sprinted for six hours today I think I’ll pass… Good luck though!

Issabelle Perry
            @issawriter7
              • Total Posts: 976

@godlyfantasy12

Heyyy I am SO sorry I missed this, I was eating super. I hope you’re writing went well!!!!! <333

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
              TeenWritersNook.com

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@issawriter7 may do more writing. I just stopped a few minutes ago.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 1379

@godlyfantasy12

Sorry I missed your sprint! Because of Sabbath rest I don’t usually write on Saturdays, except for a little in the evening. I’ll probably do some writing tomorrow or maybe later this week, though!

Elizabeth
                  @lewilliams
                    • Total Posts: 252

*pokes head into topic*

I know I’m a bit late to the topic, but I wanted to see how everyone is doing! How is writing going? How is life? Personally, I haven’t been doing much writing lately, but I have started playing Skyward Sword HD, which is basically the same thing, right? @scripter-of-kingdoms @seekjustice @devastate-lasting @godlyfantasy12 @issawriter7 @writerlexi1216 @alia @joy-caroline @gracie-j @anyoneandeveryone

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

Issabelle Perry
                    @issawriter7
                      • Total Posts: 976

@lewilliams

Heyyyy!!! Writing’s been going pretty good. I started a new novel and have been loving it probably more than anything I’ve ever written. Life’s been mostly crazy, but I’ve been hanging in there. Oooo Skyward Sword sounds fun!! What is it exactly?

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
                      TeenWritersNook.com

Linyang Zhang
                      @devastate-lasting

@lewilliams It’s been pretty good! Working on a lot of things right now, started a new web serial, watching some anime, getting ready for some big changes…

Alexa Autorski
                        @writerlexi1216
                          • Total Posts: 1011

@lewilliams

*waves* Hullo! Things have been going well, though I haven’t done much writing as of late because I’m pretty sure I’ve hit writer’s burnout *awkward smile*. But I’ve been outlining both Echoes of Destiny, a possible romance novella idea, AND the second book of my series, Last of Her Kind, so that’s been interesting. 😉 I’ve been sketching some of my characters, too. *gasps* Ooh, Skyward Sword HD sounds cool, what’s it like? 😀

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1379

@lewilliams

Long time no see! *waves* Everything’s going pretty good for me! I currently have an adorable Chihuahua curled up in my lap while I’m typing this… so yeah, life is good. XD As for writing, I’m working on character profiles for The Apostle’s Sister and I’m feeling so at home. It’s just so good to work on the novel I’m so passionate about. And just when I thought I knew my characters, they are really surprising me… especially one in particular. *clutches heart* His character arc is gonna break me when I have to write it. Which is amazing since I never thought he’d turn out so complex. I’m discovering new things about everyone, and I’m so excited (and a bit nervous! XD) to see how it all plays out.

Kads
                            @scripter-of-kingdoms
                              • Total Posts: 765

@lewilliams tagged me here, so I figured I’d hop by! Sorry I’ve not been very active on KP; life’s been crazy lately. I’m currently burned out, haha, seeing as I finished my first novel in June. I tried doing NaNo this month but I was too burned out and stopped halfway through… hngh… currently trying to do more with the plotsy side of things. (Plotsy’s fun to say, eh?) So I’ve been chillin’ with my charries, listenin’ to BTS, y’know, doing the stuff I like. LOL. (Yep, if you didn’t know already, I’ve become a BTS fangirl. XD)

OH SKYWARD SWORD. I HAVE HEARD AMAZING THINGS ABOUT IT. I’ve drawn Zelda from that one before but have never played the game… sigh. XD I’m currently also feeling nostalgic for Final Fantasy VII (which if you haven’t played, you’ve GOTTA). I stumbled upon a vaporwave/chill mix of the game’s soundtrack and am remembering all the good times I had playing it. 🙂 The soundtrack is AMAZING.

On the note of soundtracks, I am actually feeling drawn towards becoming a videogame composer! I really want to be able to produce the kind of music that brings people back to their childhoods, to fond memories they had playing games. ❤️

That’s pretty much all I got for now. LOL How about y’all?

staring at the fields
                              if nothing's really real
                              i'll make the winter now my home

Alexa Autorski
                              @writerlexi1216
                                • Total Posts: 1011

@lewilliams @issawriter7 @scripter-of-kingdoms @mkfairygirl @joy-caroline @devastate-lasting @godlyfantasy12 @gracie-j @abigail-m

*pokes head back into Kingdom Pen and squints* It’s been a while since I’ve been here, hm? How are all of y’all doing? How’s life going? For me, I’ve been outlining the second book of my LoHK series (which has been quite interesting *twiddles thumbs*) and fleshing out some characters for a duology… Oh yes, and perhaps plotting out a romance novella, which may or may not turn out. We’ll see. XD.

Anywho, I’d like to hear about y’all’s WIPs and how everything’s going! 🙂

Linyang Zhang
                                @devastate-lasting

@writerlexi1216 *stretches* Hngh…right now I’m currently serialising one of my works (finally!) and now I’m working on the backlog for something else for Crazy Writing Week… Also working on a short story but at the same time I kind of want to write something else…I don’t know what though. Oh, and Thirteen Ways, of course. For once I’m on schedule.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 130 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >