-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey y’all! I’ll be in Michigan this week, knowing me I’ll probably find time to be on here, I just won’t be rping or anything like that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! ☺️
Yeah, we were surprised when the summer was as hot as the south xD. The fall is amazing, tho. It is really pretty!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh @smiley looks cool!!! ☺️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@pixie
Nope haha, it’s just art I found on the internet, I don’t draw that good lol.Ooh, awesome! Yeah, that’s true, probably not much of a market for that in a small town anyway xD I still like recommending people to watch her tho, just to be amazed 😅
Side note, I used to live in Minnesota too! We were only there for a few years, but I liked…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
You’re so welcome! <3
Oh yes, definitely keep him around. 😉 I feel like there’s tons of potential for his backstory and his role in the story… 😏 I don’t have any ideas in particular on what that could be right now, but I always love characters that the readers don’t know quite everything about.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
I think we need to see some scenes about some certain ships *cough*Novella*cough*Lux*cough* on this forum…. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
This is going to be interesting! And fun! I have multiple ships in my WIP. 😏
(And a new ship that’s forming for a new WIP that I’m really excited about… But that’s to be revealed. 🤫)
I’ll have to hop on later to share some stuff! (Probably on Friday. 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @pixie!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, volleyball-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Yesss, Adorning the Dark is so good!! I really loved it the first time I read it. And speaking of, I should probably read it again. 😛
You do cake decorating?? That’s awesome. 😎 I love edibl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! I just checked it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I should probably RP for a few charries too. XD
Fynn
Fynn sped down the hall, dodging other lingering students who were either ditching class or rushing to get there like him. Man, he really had to work on getting places on time.
He skid to a stop as a group of boys…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!! I love it! I think Paxton may end up being a favorite character of mine… 😉
Aww, I love it, girl!! I feel like your writing is always so vivid. Like I can picture everything that’s happening really well.
Awwww, the boisss!! 😭 I can’t wait to see them both redeemed. ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper
Aww, sorry you’re sick! I hope you feel better soon!Haha, don’t worry about it. It sounds really cool! Definitely tag me if you post anything else about it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I’m hybridlore, a Christian teenage homeschooled girl, writer (haha obviously), and lover of books, apple pie, and dogs!
Your WIPs sound cool! I don’t think I’ve ever read any of those books lol, but I might check them out! I loved the Wingfeather Saga, though, so I might read Andrew Peterson’s other stuff.
Wow, lots of art xD I love…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, so sad!! I love it so far though! 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, ok! Right. I’ve used that one before, too! It’s a lot easier to figure out then Wix, I think lol.
Ohhh gotcha.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Wix so far, I don’t exactly know how to use it tho. 😅 The name I wanted wasn’t open on anything else.
What did you use?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
The flowers are really pretty!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh, cool!! I’m actually working on making a blog too!
- Load More
