-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Esther! We have so much in common! I used to play the violin when I was homeschooled, but when I switched to public school I didn’t have enough time. I am definitely dog obsessed, haha.
That’s awesome!! 😉
I’m not that good at volleyball, but I’m hoping to get better. I play on a team. I played in seventh grade and had to…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@savanah_grace2009
Awesome haha!
I am working on a chapter that tells the history of Andromeda, and it will represent the Garden of Eden. You’ll be able to see it when I’m done!
No, the tree is sent by the Great One (representing God) to help Azazel, and the scene doesn’t have anything to do with the Garden, but I can see how you thought that!…
-
hybridlore and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @kydonandwillow
Wait y’all read fast too??? Me and my sister read faster than anyone else in my family (mostly because we skim things xD I didn’t know other people did that too!)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, awesome! I’m a sophomore, but I’m on the younger side for my grade, so we might be the same age! I just turned fifteen.
Yeah, there are definitely pros and cons of both! I’ve been homeschooled my whole life, but my siblings want to go to public school someday. Which do you prefer?
Your writing is really good! Hopefully…[Read more]
-
Esther and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@savannah-grace2009
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Sara!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, dog-obsessed, violin-squeaking, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving teen girl!!
It’s so awesome that you play volleyball as well! It’s my favorite sport! Do you play on a team? If so, how long have you been playing?
Now for some other quest…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, yeah I just tried it and it did the same thing for me. What you can do is just search for collage templates and use one of those instead.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
No, it’s not showing up for me either, that’s weird 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Nice to meet you, welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m hybridlore, or just Hybrid, a homeschooled Christian teenager. Your WIP looks cool! I just clicked on the link, I’m on the prologue, but it reminds me a little of the Wingfeather Saga, if you’ve ever read those. I’ll read it and let you know what I think in a minute!
Awesome…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok so apparently I did have more advice. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
And then, there’s always another way to go about this. Just start creating a character. When I do that, I either start building off of an idea in my head, a character from a tv show, movie, or book, or I look for reference pics.
Then I just start forming them in my head, or on a doc. Sometimes, I start making their moodboards b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can’t say I can totally relate, but I think I understand what you’re talking about.
Maybe one idea is to create characters that are similar to a charrie in your main cast in one way. Just something small. Maybe only noticeable to you. I don’t know your story well enough to make a real example, but maybe a new side character could…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
NO WAYYYY!!! THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉❤️
So glad all of us could be a part of your journey! 🥰
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHHHH!!!!
*Throws gigantic bag of confetti in air*
THATISSOAMAZINGIAMSOHAPPYFORYOU!!!!
*Plays a triumphant prelude on violin in the falling confetti*
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
I read this quote a while ago, and it stuck with me because it felt so true, I guess. Something about how being a writer, you’re really putting yourself in three people’s minds. The author, the character, and the reader.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS GIRL CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
How are you guys doing? I don’t think I’ve talked to either of you lately!-
I’ve been doing pretty good! How about you?
-
I like your profile pic, now that I’ve gotten a chance to see it up close.
-
That’s good! Yeah, I’ve been pretty good too! My family might be getting a dog pretty soon, so we’ve been sort of preparing for that. Thanks!!
-
That’s cool! My family has a golden doodle, what kind do you want?
-
That’s actually the kind of puppy we’re getting! Lol what’s yours’ name?
-
-
His name is Sky!
-
We actually “rescued” him, he was living with a friend of my mom’s who already had too many dogs. His owner, who we didn’t know, died in a car crash.
He came with the name and we didn’t want to change it (my dad kept making silly suggestions)
-
-
-
-
-
@keilah-h
Oh awesome!! Aw, that’s sad. I’m glad he was rescued!!
@freedomwriter76
That’s good!!! Oh my goodness, that’s really big 😅 we used to have a lab who was about 100 lbs. I know, I love puppies XXD
Yeah, I bet lol. He sounds like a lot of work.
Great! My grandparents were here celebrating my birthday, so that was really fun!
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I get it and I’m not really worried about it, I guess I was just responding to Min’s comment. Tbf, a lot of people do stalk this forum before joining, but Ig in that case it’s usually a teenager/Christian writer who will end up joining anyway.
Either way works, but if you want to leave it open like this, yeah, no one should…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh okay!
@mineralizedwritingsActually, I don’t think so. If Godly added all of us and left the link open to anyone on the internet, THEN anyone could see our emails. But the way it is right now, anyone can see it, anyone can edit it, even without an account, and it doesn’t show your profile.
Idk if you’re wanting us to put our…[Read more]
- Load More
