The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 3,691 through 3,705 (of 5,657 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2801

@freedomwriter76

Lol that’s great! I’m sure home school is a part of it, when covid sent my sis home from school we got a lot closer 🙂

Oh yes I want to see then! 😍😍

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings Just about to share them!! 😀😉

Felicity
        @felicity
          • Total Posts: 811

@freedomwriter76

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!! That is amazing!! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for your book! <3

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Anonymous

@felicity Ahh, tysm!!! 💖💖💖

LoopyLin
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2053

@freedomwriter76

Congrats on finishing your book! That’s super awesome!

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Anonymous

@loopylin Tysm! 💗✨

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3213

@freedomwriter76

NO WAYYYY!!! THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉❤️

So glad all of us could be a part of your journey! 🥰

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@ESTHER-C AHH, TYSM!!!!!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings Hey girl, how are you doing? 😊<3 How’s writing and art?

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings
                        • Total Posts: 2801

@freedomwriter76

Hey!! I’m doing alright, thanks for asking! Still having health issues (been stuck inside a lot because of that but oh well) I’m drawing a lot though! I’m currently working on a 24″ by 18″ comic, which is the first part of my prolouge. I did a lot of sketches to lead up to this because I’ve never drawn sci fi before (prolouge is set 200 ish years prior to the rest of the story) and I feel like it’s really paying off! I’ve erased a bunch of stuff and gotten it looking really nice, I’m super excited to ink it.

I’ve outlined about 28 chapters into my redraft, and I can see better where it’s going, so that’s good. I’ve had this scene stuck in my head the entire morning of Tauren yelling “ORDER IN THE COURT!!” (While smashing his empty coffee cup) at Layson and Lesli 🤣 and the rest of the tea shop is just staring like um… what?

So yeah! That’s kinda it… I saw a really cute stuffed bowl of ramen (yep, you heard me right. A stuffed animal but its a ramen bowl with a face) at my schools bookstore. They had one that was a pumpkin spice latte too… I kinda want is XD

Oh and they had some of little germs. My sister has a e-coli stuffed animal, but here they had like a food poisening and all kind of stuff. Idk if I want to hug a food poisening but it was pretty cute.

How are you doing? How is art and writing going for you? (I mean I kinda already know about the writing 🤣, but anything new?) <3

へびは かっこいい です!

Lydia S.
                        @lydia-s
                          • Total Posts: 399

@freedomwriter76

Aww, I love that! Agh, congratulations again. This is so amazing. XD

And *huggles poor Ryker* The poor baby!! ;-;

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6
                            • Total Posts: 1626

@mineralizedwritings

I’m sorry to hear the past few days have been hard! <3<3

It’s okay 🙂 I’m doing a lot better now <33

Oh what’s the new project!?

I think I’ve mentioned it to you before…it’s a cute little romance ❤️ I actually just added the boy love interest to the Character Castle…and ngl…I love him so much alreadyyyy 🥰🥰

I’m doing alright! Like not great, but idk, I’m dealing with it ok. I feel like God is showing me so much during the hard times, and I’m super thankful for that.

That’s good 🙂 I’m glad you’re doing pretty well. Aww I’m soo glad <33

Writing is going pretty well! I’ve restarted my draft of book one, I’ve outlined out to chapter 23. I’ve got a better vision for how it’s all going to tie together, so yeah! I guess I’m pretty excited about it, even if it is still slow going.

WHOOO HOOOO MIN!!!!! You’re doing greatt!!! That’s awesome girl!!! <333

@freedomwriter76 @min

I wanna hear about this new WIP too 😉😘

Awww y’all are so sweettt 😭❤️ That means so much to me ❤️

Okay soooo it’s a romance. *smirks* yes, a romance. XXD Here’s the gist of it:

May and Tyler met at Tyler’s family resort in Florida, while May’s family was vacationing there. When they returned home, four year old May gets a letter in the mail, written in blue crayon…from a certain little boy.

Ever since they’ve been best friends, staying in touch despite the distance between their homes.

But now, May is 16, and feelings that have long began to stir up inside her are deepening in her heart. But…they’ve been friends for so long…

Can they ever be anything else? 

Soooo yeah that’s all I’ve got so far XD Whatcha think? Ngl, I love it so much already XD 😍😍

sorry it’s been rough lately, girl…if you ever need someone to talk to, I’m right here <3

Tysm girl…I’ll remember that <33

(also, YOUR SIGNATURE…I JUST REWATCHED WINTER SOLDIER LAST NIGHT WITH DAD AND AHHHHH, I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH, UGHHHHHH 😍😍😍)

(AAAHHHHH I KNOWWWWWWW IT’S SOOOOO GOOODDDDDD 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍)

*Ahem* umm…lol what was your favorite part? Least favorite part? *probably already knows* XD

And awwwwww Rikerrrrrrrrr he’s so precious 😍😍

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6
                              • Total Posts: 1626

@mineralizedwritings

I’ve outlined about 28 chapters into my redraft, and I can see better where it’s going, so that’s good. I’ve had this scene stuck in my head the entire morning of Tauren yelling “ORDER IN THE COURT!!” (While smashing his empty coffee cup) at Layson and Lesli 🤣 and the rest of the tea shop is just staring like um… what?

OH. MY. GOSH. That is literally the BEST mental picture EVER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *Dies*

I LOVE IT

#HugRikerSquad

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper
                                • Total Posts: 2626

I can’t keep up with you girls on here, but I just wanted to say I love watching all the excitement 😂😂

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings

Sorry you’re still going through health issues, still praying for you 💖 Oohhhh, I’d absolutely ADORE seeing your art when pics are working again if you ever wanted to share! <3

I’ve had this scene stuck in my head the entire morning of Tauren yelling “ORDER IN THE COURT!!” (While smashing his empty coffee cup) at Layson and Lesli 🤣 and the rest of the tea shop is just staring like um… what?

*SQUEALS* THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!! I absolutely love that…I just…it’s so fitting and hilarious and adorable and…just…😍😍😍

OH my goodness, those stuffies sound so ADORBS!!! 😍 (adorbs!? since when did I start saying that!? 🤣🤣XXD)

How are you doing? How is art and writing going for you? (I mean I kinda already know about the writing 🤣, but anything new?) <3

I’m doing alright. Things kinda come and go, but I’m doing alright, tysm for asking <3💗

I drew a quick sketch/front profile of Wolfgang from the head down to the shoulders the other day at 10:30 PM, hehe, lol xD, but otherwise…not much art.

As for writing, mostly editing, did a bit of work on fanfics yesterday…OHHHHHH, and a new novel idea 😏

Viewing 15 posts - 3,691 through 3,705 (of 5,657 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >