Hello!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@kydonandwillow Hi there, and welcome to KP!!! (a late greeting, I know xD So sorry about that 😅)

Again, Hi there!!! I’m FreedomWriter76 (just about everyone calls me Freedom tho 😉) a Christian teen girl, homeschooler, Southerner, writer, Music Fan, WW2 history buff, history nerd, and complete Marvel nerd (especially Bucky Barnes) that has several Historical Fiction WIPs and almost (if not more!!! 😳XD) as many fanfictions.

Overall, I’m a pretty passionate girl, so don’t feel overwhelmed if you see me being a little crazy about the things I love 😂

anyways, nice to meet you!!!

If you’d like, I’d love to hear more about your WIP(s) at any time…I love hearing about other peoples’ stories…although the characters are always my favorite part 😜

Again, welcome to KP! I hope you have an AMAZING time here!! 💖💖

Sara
      @savannah_grace2009
        • Total Posts: 1986

Hi, I’m new too! Just joined today, and I’m so excited! I’m a teenage girl who loves Jesus, writing, and animals!

My favorite book series would probably be The Inheritance with Eragon being the first book. The series is written by Christopher Paolini. Fun fact: He published Eragon at age 15! That is so inspiring to me to publish my first book before I turn 15, haha!

Lukas&Livia
        #Lalbert
        Sef&Chase
        #HOTTOLINE
        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

KydonAndWillow
        @kydonandwillow
          • Total Posts: 39

@savannah_grace2009

That’s so cool! I started reading the Wheel of Time series yesterday and I love it! It definitely helps to read other books to inspire writing.

Sara
          @savannah_grace2009

@kydonandwillow

I know! Sometimes I read so much I get “banned” from the library because I don’t spend time with my family when I’m reading, haha!

Lukas&Livia
            #Lalbert
            Sef&Chase
            #HOTTOLINE
            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

KydonAndWillow
            @kydonandwillow

@savannah_grace2009

OH MY GOSH!!! I have literally mastered the art of skimming!!!!! I just got the first Wheel of Time book yesterday and I’m already 250 pages into it!!! I think there are 12 large books in the series! Yippee! I finish everything as quickly as possible so I can read, write, or play the piano!! I had no clue that other people read that fast!

I know, my sister hates reading… Are we even related?!

Sara
              @savannah_grace2009

@kydonandwillow

Exactly!!!! My little sister HATES reading with a passion too! All she will read is non-fiction about animals and stuff like that. All I read is fiction, so we’re polar opposites! I read about 300 pages in about 3 to 4 hours so I can read about a book per day in the summer. It takes my dad a month to finish a book of the same size.

The WORST feeling is when you find a great series and then you FINISH it! It’s like losing your best friends! 🙁

I just discovered two favorite names: Ottoline (a name for a girl in my story) and Rishona (she sort of represents Eve in the Bible-I’m writing an allegory). What are your favorite names for your characters?

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Sara.

Lukas&Livia
                #Lalbert
                Sef&Chase
                #HOTTOLINE
                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

KydonAndWillow
                @kydonandwillow

@savannah_grace2009

I am pretty proud of myself when I manage to make up names 🤣 But I love Irish and Welsh names like Elowen and Evander. Some that I thought up are Phendra and Kydon. Russian cities give me good ideas for names. Kedon and Serov (best name for a villain!) are a couple.

Sara
                  @savannah_grace2009

@kydonandwillow

Maybe I should have you make up names for my story, haha! I am terrible at making up names for places, names of people, rivers and stuff like that! I made up the name Azuri, but that’s about the only one. I usually look up “weird names” on google and use what I like.

Lukas&Livia
                    #Lalbert
                    Sef&Chase
                    #HOTTOLINE
                    LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

hybridlore
                    @hybridlore
                      • Total Posts: 1357

@savannah_grace2009 @kydonandwillow

Wait y’all read fast too??? Me and my sister read faster than anyone else in my family (mostly because we skim things xD I didn’t know other people did that too!)

There is always light behind the clouds.
                      - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

KydonAndWillow
                      @kydonandwillow

@hybridlore

YESSS! My sister reads agonizingly slow. I mean EVERY WORD. It drives me crazy!!

hybridlore
                        @hybridlore
                          • Total Posts: 1357

@kydonandwillow

XXD honestly, I sort of wish I could slow down and read normally sometimes.. it’s just, when I get so caught up in a book I don’t want to lol. But I guess it is a nice skill to have for other things, just I feel like I miss things sometimes. I’m glad I don’t have to read every single word, though.

There is always light behind the clouds.
                          - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >