The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 3,676 through 3,690 (of 5,676 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 110

@freedomwriter76

AHHH GIRL CONGRATULATIONS!!! THIS IS HUGE!!!!

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3879

@freedomwriter76 ahh that’s awesome!! congratulations!

Still haven’t gotten around to that drawing request you sent me a while back ago, but I’ll have some time later so I’ll see what I can get in!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h @joy-calle AHH, THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH!!! 💗💗💗💗

(and of course, Keilah, take all the time you need <3)

@mineralizedwritings

Yes, last chapter! 🥰😭🥰

💗💗💗💗💗

Haha…a little XXD I’m already over here like: “once this one’s done, I gotta work on Riker/Leon’s 2nd novel (which I actually started several months ago, lol! 😂) and then do The Bois’ book!!”

but yes, a little emotional XD Excited…joyful tears…mostly excited 😂 i’ll definetely be sad to see Leon and Riker’s books end one day…but for now, at least I still have more books with them as the MCs to write 🥹

I’m just so happy this one is finally finished 💗💗

(I told my younger brother and he gave me a hug and clapped and grabbed one of those party tweezer things or whatever that he has from an old birthday party 🤣🤣)

I would honestly be HONORED if someone did illustrations for my books XD

@min @whalekeeper ahh, tysm for all the celebrations! 💗💗 love y’all so much

Allison
          @acancello
            • Total Posts: 838

@freedomwriter76

Oh my goodness!!!!! You finished?!?!?! GOOD JOB!!! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!!!!💗 🎉 👏 I’m so glad we all could help you!😊

Anonymous

@acancello I did! Tysm!!! 💗💗💗💗

PrincesaChronicle22
              @princesachronicle22
                • Total Posts: 759

@freedomwriter76

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!! I”M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND THAT”S AWESOME!!!!! YAY!!

Being able to write a book all the way through is hard! but you did it!! Congrats!!!!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous

@princesachronicle22 TYSM!!!!! 💗💗💗💗

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1627

@FREEDOMWRITER76

OH. MY. GOSH. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY FOR YOU RN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@LIGHTOVERDARKNESS6 AHHH, LIGHTTTTT, THANK YOU SO, SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😘😘🥰🥰💖💖💗💗💖💖💗💗🤗🤗

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1428

@freedomwriter76

AHHHHHH!!!!

*Throws gigantic bag of confetti in air*

THATISSOAMAZINGIAMSOHAPPYFORYOU!!!!

*Plays a triumphant prelude on violin in the falling confetti*

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Lydia S.
                        @lydia-s
                          • Total Posts: 399

@freedomwriter76

*SREEEAAAAAAMMMMMs*

YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Aggggghhhhhhh, Freedom!!!! Oh my goodness!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

*wild happy dance*

pardon the excitement; I shall act like an adult now XD

*ahem*

Seriously, I am so proud of you! You’ve pushed through so much and worked so hard, and it has PAID OFF! Finishing a novel is such a surreal experience. You did it! You crossed the finish line!

*throws confetti everywhere*

auuuuggggghhhhh I’m so happy for you, friend.

How do you feel about the novel? And RIKER?!?! HOWS MY BOY?!?!

Faith
                          @awsumfaith
                            • Total Posts: 239

@freedomwriter76

NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY GURL THATS SOOOOOO AWSUMMMMMMM!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

"does anyone have any good ideas?"
                            "Oh yeah, but none for this"

Anonymous

@awsumfaith @koshka AHH, THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH!!!!!! 💗💗💗💗

*dances in confetti*

@lydia-s
                              AHHH, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!! THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!!

💗💗💗💗💗

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!!! honestly, the book turned out better than I expected 🤣 some of the earlier chapters….yeahhhh, they need some work, but that’s actually what I’m currently working on…EDITING xD

Otherwise, I’m really, REALLY satisfied, so I can’t wait till I get the chance to hold this book in my hands and see it in others’ hands too ✨💗🥹

I’m so thankful to everyone that’s helped me, my family, and God.

(and now I can finally tell one of my former Sunday School teacher’s that the book he’s been BUGGING ME ABOUT FINISHING FOR MONTHS is finally done! XXD)

And Riker…hmmm, wellllllllllll, he just saw Hans die right in front of him (Hans refuses to let the Americans take him…ends his own life to flee…but Riker tried to stop him, the sweet boi) and he’s about to go into hiding…meaning he’ll be staying with his father in the next novel….

so yeahhhh, still not looking the best for ma baby 😅

Leon has been freed from the camps by the Americans though, so he’s good!!! (for now…😅XD)

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings
                                • Total Posts: 2803

@freedomwriter76

Haha…a little XXD I’m already over here like: “once this one’s done, I gotta work on Riker/Leon’s 2nd novel (which I actually started several months ago, lol! 😂) and then do The Bois’ book!!”

Lol the waterfall of work continues XD

I’m just so happy this one is finally finished 💗💗

(I told my younger brother and he gave me a hug and clapped and grabbed one of those party tweezer things or whatever that he has from an old birthday party 🤣🤣)

AWWW that is so cute 🥹🥹 how old is he?

I used to love those little party horn thingys, my fourth grade teacher would give them out so we could celebrate our friends accomplishments

I would honestly be HONORED if someone did illustrations for my books XD

It would look so cool to!

@min whalekeeper ahh, tysm for all the celebrations! 💗💗 love y’all so much

Yw! We love you too girl!

Keep me posted on updates! I want to here about it next time you reach a milestone! 💗💗

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings Yep, more work to be done XXD

ikr? 💗 he’s 13, actually, lol! (me and my two siblings are all just really close…partially because of homeschooling, if I’d have to guess 🤣)

they are quite fun xD

yesss, illustrations would look EPIC!!

💗💗💗💗

I’ll definitely keep everyone updated!!! <3

(OHHHH, and I have 2 scenes of The Bois I’ll hopefully be able to share later today 😁😀 one of them is from Reuben’s POV 😘)

Viewing 15 posts - 3,676 through 3,690 (of 5,676 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >