Liberty

  • hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago

    @mineralizedwritings

    Ooh great job!

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @freedomwriter76

    That’s what I don’t know. I have no idea what branch my Great Grandfather was in so researching gets harder.  I could ask my Grandpa, but right now he’s on vacation, and he most likely can’t tell me.

    The North…boring. An open field to me is strange and enchanting, food is a mix of whatever the person feels like. We barely…[Read more]

  • @fernweh_grace

    I’m jumping into this conversation a little late, but just thought I’d mention another RP I’ve been in that just recently started. I didn’t start it, but it’s called Characters of England/ A 19th Century Role Play. Idk if that would interest you at all, but the first party just started and then the RP sort of stalled, so it would…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @thearcaneaxiom

    Yeah, there are the nagas who have a great skill with knives and a whole bunch of other stuff, but I zoned out at that pint of his explanation. The Metamorphs (I named them) who are shape-shifting metal aliens. The Dragons (no idea if they have another name yet) like half human and half dragon. Oh and homosupero, basically the…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @jonas @thearcaneaxiom

    At this point, many planets of the Wond galaxy has developed space travel. My “planets of significance” would be the tri-solar system of the Realn (Alick, Lortin, Banor, Laxor, Rea, and Mithlon) and Wond.

    The Wond Galaxy is my own, though some of the inhabitants and ideas are C’s. C rules the Universe with his fettoians…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @jonas

    The Wond Galaxy is vast and I plan to explore it to as far as I may in my stories, but this short story in only on one planet. Sharp-as-a-blade contrast to my book where it feels weird when Nahim’s not going anywhere! Though, I do lean to making stories about the Realn or including the Realn more than anything else. I plan to fix that some time.

  • @acancello It’s a longer scene that I realized it was, so I’m gonna see if I can condense it. If not I might just post a link.

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    It’s not perfect, I haven’t changed it since last year, so there might be some really bad mistakes just to warn you. Also, it lacks some world building I’ve done since then, like the months are Earthling and not Realn, plus the name for God, et cetera.  Anyway, without further intro, this is my short story…

    13th Birthday Sabotage

     

    Nahim N…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @thearcaneaxiom

    C is my big brother as I call him on the internet.

     

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @jonas

    “Glad to hear it’s appreciated. I sometimes worry that we’re overwhelming the new person lol!”

    All you have to worry about with me is getting a short answer on something I know, love, and understand! I’m not easily offended unless someone steps to close to something I keep close to heart, but they rarely know if they did, and on here, I d…[Read more]

  • @anyone

    Y’all I just remembered a really sweet scene in a story I’ve sort of set on the shelf for a little while now… the story needs some major tweaking (haha maybe remodeling is a better word) but there are a few parts of it that I want to keep, including the scene I just thought of. It’s better with context but I think it could stand alone,…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @hybridlore

    I love CC. It’s a little expensive though, especially for a Challenge kid, but it’s the best homeschool co-op we’ve found around where I live. For American Documents, we don’t have chapters we read, but we read documents from American history and Annotate and summarize some of them. Readin gis fine, but Annotating and summarizing are…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @jonas

    To True.  At one point I tried to switch out terms, but readers don’t get it. They picked up a FANTASY and they don’t even see the word that makes the genre so famous.

     

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @freedomwriter76

    I’m already having an amazing time! Thanks!

    yeah, he was just a German. Which leads to the fun fact that I’m over a quarter German. I used to be ashamed of my heritage until, we discovered that my Great Grandfather actually might have helped save the Jews! That’s the main reason I wanted to write a book. A Christian man in a…[Read more]

  • hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @rae

    Do you happen to do Classical Conversations? i take Exposition (persuasive essays), latin, Math, American documents, formal debate, logic, and science. Science is okay, but the chapters are like soooo long and I’m not a science geek so, if you ask me what I just read about, I’m not going to give you a rundown. In other words, I wasn’t payin…

    [Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    I look forward to meeting all of you more in depth, I could not believe how many of you were willing to say hi to a new kid. I am (or used to be) on the Story Embers forum, and there was only one person who answered my hello post. This is great!

  • @fernweh_grace

    Oh good!! I’ll have to check that one out! And yep, I know what you mean XD

    Oh yeah, I think I did read that summary… it looks cool! I’d be interested to read it!

  • Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @thearcaneaxiom

    Both. It depends on the subject. I go hard on subjects I’ve run through my mind over and over again until I’m sure that this is the way. Soft on subjects I don’t understand or don’t want the reader to focus on because it’s not the main point.

    Your next question…No idea. Just to many. But if it’s Tolkien, you can safely be that…[Read more]

  • hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago

    @aranel

    Welcome to Kingdom Pen! It’s nice to meet you!

    I’m hybridlore on here, or just hybrid, a Christian homeschooler, high schooler, violinist and mostly a science-fiction/dystopian writer. I’m also a book lover and I definitely try to write high-quality stories with Christian themes, too! And I’m a little more than halfway through the…[Read more]

  • Load More
>