-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
What’s up with your forum signature?
Nahm Jr.
To Jr, juggling knives was stupid, so was dancing on a rooftop, so it sounded like something she would do. He smiled, pleasantly this time, sheathing his knife as he did so. “Shall we begin?”
Placing a hand over his heart, Jr bowed his head.
“Will you dance with me,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriuym
Nahim Jr.
Jr bolted upright from his relaxed position, his knife gripped firmly in his hand.
“WHAT!? Dance!” He stood, staring down at her. She had dared him. “You realize that since this isn’t a challenge, I can refuse. But i accept.” A slight, sneaky smile crossed his face. “You’ve never danced with a Realn, have you?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Jr too!
Nahim Jr.
“Fine. Whatever. Warning, I’m an elite fighter, you ain’t gonna win.” He tossed his knife and caught it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Me either XD
Nahim Jr.
“Insult me if you wish. It only proves you’re angry. Doesn’t help.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
He didn’t flinch as the knife thumped into the wall above his shoulder.
“Lady, I literally spar with a dragon. Do you think you scare me?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Technically, if one of Chase’s spines broke off, they could be used as a weapon. It would mean that Chase would probably have a broken finger in his human form, but it wouldn’t mean that he’d be literally missing something. His spines are actually very light weight.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
He didn’t even look up. He thought about her question. Jr didn’t voice his thoughts.
“Go back to your conversation. I have my own things I want to do. See ya.” He waved his hand dismissively.
@loopylin @whalekeeper @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Chase Duke
He couldn’t think. His thoughts seemed to crazily bounce…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Just cuz…
Nahim Jr.
Jr. sat down at the base of the wall near the door, fingering his favorite throwing knife. He saw one of the young women he had met earlier throw her knives and draw them back, then heal the gashes in the wall with magic. Nice party trick maybe, but unimpressive. Tech can do the same thing. Besides, even though Jr. knew…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Those are great! The Chase one is spot on XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Honestly, a lot of what I’ve read recently has been historical fiction. But when I was in middle school I used to read the Babysitter Club books and Christy Miller, and enjoyed both of those series at the time. When I was even younger than that, I loved the Boxcar Children, although I guess that falls into the mystery genre.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome, I love it! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and yeah, I have a love-hate relationship with science/math too. Science can be cool, but some days I do NOT love it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
We’re learning earth science rn so there’s not that much to break our brains…lol but yeah…math is one of those things that breaks my brain sometimes. But for some reason I still love it!!!
Yeah, not that much, lol! I’m taking physical science, so it’s a little bit of physics and all the fundamental forces of the universe. Ya…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
So glad you liked my blog. Thanks for checking it out. I am working really hard on it!
Yeah, it looks great!
What is my dream vacay? I would like to visit Newfoundland sometime. It might be a kind of strange destination, but I am not really into the touristy stuff. Newfoundland sounds cool (literally. The snow there is crazy!)
No that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, but it’s not a big deal… after all, without Xandro I don’t know if I’d ever get up the guts to ask you to the dance.” His cheeks flushed at this sudden boldness. Maybe Fynn was rubbing off on him…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Do you have a favorite contemporary/realistic book? Or maybe series…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Sorry I’ve been MIA this week! I’m back now!
And yes, I think something needs to change. As sad as I am to see it happen, I think it’s for the best. I think the best option for me would be to stick around with whoever reverts back to the party as it was in the first place. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, because I love hiking and mountains. I write a lot of contemporary fiction, too (same thing as realistic, I’m pretty sure) and also historical fiction. I’ve done some mystery and dipped my toes into journalism as well.
What’s your favorite genre to read?
What is your current WIP…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write a lot of historical/contemporary fiction, as well as some mystery, and I’ve done journalism as well. I also enjoy hiking and photography.
A few fun questions for you-
What is your favorite snack?
Do you have a favorite quote? -
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ohhh yes now I remember why that almost made me cry
- Load More
