hi it’s meeeeeeee

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE hi it’s meeeeeeee

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Trailblazer
    @trailblazer
      • Total Posts: 584

@evelyn-collins

Honestly, a lot of what I’ve read recently has been historical fiction. But when I was in middle school I used to read the Babysitter Club books and Christy Miller, and enjoyed both of those series at the time. When I was even younger than that, I loved the Boxcar Children, although I guess that falls into the mystery genre. Idk… I like to write contemporary fiction, but it can be hard for me to enjoy reading it sometimes, depending on the storyline. I know that sounds strange… I guess for me it’s the thing where I write what I want to see on the shelves.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Sara
      @savannah_grace2009
        • Total Posts: 1977

@evelyn-collins

Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD

Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman (in highschool)!

Here are some random questions:

Do you ever talk to yourself?

Have you ever subconsciously narrated parts of your day in third person? Example: She walks down the hall and to her locker.

Do you like coffee?

Are you a dog or a cat person?

Horses or chickens?

Would you rather get two teeth pulled or read out of a SUPER boring textbook about Power and Energy with subjects you will never understand?

Lukas&Livia
        #Lalbert
        Sef&Chase
        #HOTTOLINE
        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3868

@savannah_grace2009 I know the question wasn’t meant for me but…..

I’d take the book.

If it’s not a book of boring lists, I’d read it. I might think it drags on and is uninteresting, but I will take most books over teeth pulling.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Artistodysseyfan
          @artistodysseyfan
            • Total Posts: 39

Hi Evelyn!! It’s me!!! Eilish!!!

“For I know the plans I have for you. Declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >