-
Koshka replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ahhh, Cefin! I forgot for a moment who that was, the poor dear.
-
Koshka replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley
Jayson
The girl looked almost angry. Frustrated? Uncomfortable. Destressed. I glanced around at the dim hallway and cobwebby stonework. Was she claustrophobic perhaps?
Marek paused mid step as if he’d forgotten something, or forgotten to forget. “So…”He looked at us with a wonky blank smile. “do any of you guys ha…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I absolutely understand! In some ways fiction and KP are a get away for me, which can be a good thing or a really bad thing. God bless!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Nice to officially meet you! I write a lot of contemporary/historical fiction, but I also have a blog (although I don’t post on it very frequently). I’ve done a little bit of journalism and I enjoy photography, too.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! You’re baaaaack!
*regains dignity*
*curtsies*
Which I suppose posting this says I’m back too…. although that may be dangerous to assume.
Anyway, You Have A Kitty Now? I love kitties. Our two cats think they are royalty of the highest blood and therefore cannot be held accountable for…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
EEEEEEEEE!!!!! You’re back!!!!!
You got a cat?! I love cats (obviously)!
I’ve been off for the past month, but I should be back for a while again.
Vulka and Zlati send greetings, as well as-
*Suspenseful violin interlude*
The Vilder.
*Hands you a bowl of raspberries*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry y’all, I was out the the Kingdom for a awhile.
Smiley, I think it’s your turn. Would you like to go? =)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 8 months ago
So I don’t write poetry- I think I’ve written maybe one poem for fun, and only a handful of other ones in high school that really weren’t that great lol. But I can enjoy reading it, so I was just on here looking at some of the recent posts.
@janellebelovedpig I know this wasn’t even a poem you posted, but I was so encouraged just reading about…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic so I'm back and looking for some alpha readers in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 8 months ago
@joy-calle
❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He’s kinda talking about both of them.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Ditto to pretty much everything Esther said! I’d also love to check out your blog if you share it!
Also, I don’t think we’ve officially met on here. I joined back in September, so I still consider myself somewhat new, although I guess by now I’m really not lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ami
“What? No way. Not permanently. I was just heading out because I was gonna meet up with a friend. He wanted to hang out, so I thought I’d hang out with him for a bit. Everything’s good around here, trust me.” He winked.
She furrowed her brow. That was an oddly long explanation. “Okay… if you’re sure. I’ll be in there,” sh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Amidala
“Don’t worry about it. I was more confused than anything. You looked like you were having fun though, so you should go back to doing that.”
Ami blinked a few times, feeling her cheeks flush. There she went overreacting again. Why did she always feel like she had to make sure everything was okay? “Oh, um, ok.” She…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic so I'm back and looking for some alpha readers in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, sounds awesome!
I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it though. I’ll think about it and then get back to you 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ofc! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ami
Ami followed him after a quick glance at the girl, fumbling for something to break the awkward silence. Finally, she sighed and paused. “Am I reading too much into the situation?”
Clint turned to face her.
“What I mean is—” she sighed. Why did she have to make it all awkward in the first place? “I don’t know. You just seem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mystery ideas in the forum Mystery 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve read some mysteries, but I’ve never written one before. 😅 I think I’d recommend to start backwards though. Where do you want the mystery to lead the characters?/What’s the end result? And how are they going to get there? What clues lead them to that point?
Besides that, I’d just say to read mysteries and notice the trends, a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! It has been a while!
Your blog sounds awesome!!
Umm… Personally I like seeing tough or controversial topics and how Christians should respond to them, but if you posted about that or not would totally depend on what you’re comfortable writing about and posting.
I also enjoy when fellow Christians share what they’ve…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So true!! <3 And tysm girl, that means so much ❤️🥰
Of course!! ❤️
🥰 Okay!! I’d LOVE to, I’ll go read it right now!! 👀
Yay!! Hehe 😁
Yes I am! Among others XD That one is my main focus, but it’s hard to get good progress in that one bc it feels like I’m thinking of new story lines everyday😭😂
Oh yesss, the struggles of a writer-…[Read more]
- Load More
