so I’m back and looking for some alpha readers

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform so I’m back and looking for some alpha readers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 3

Hey everyone! I haven’t been on the forum in so long and have no idea what is going on anymore, but I hope you all are doing well 🙂

I’m currently in search of alpha readers for my Christian historical fiction novel Heart of a Father and was hoping a couple people on KDP might be interested. I’m looking for 3-5 readers and the way it would work is each week I’d send out a new chapter for the alphas to read and give feedback. I’m looking for feedback on characters, themes, plot, what’s working and what isn’t, etc. I’m not looking for line edits, grammar or spelling correction, or anything like that. Basically I’ve decided to try the alpha thing because I’m a little stuck with the story and think it could be a great way to gather new ideas and motivation. The alpha reading would probably not last for the duration of the entire book–since the book isn’t even finished yet lol.

Anyways if you’re interested I have a form here you can fill out: https://forms.gle/9uZKdvYMDi3Lw3BA8

And before you fill out the form please take a couple minutes to check out the trigger warnings, so you know what you’re getting into should you decide to read. I’ll put the trigger warnings in a comment right underneath this post.

Anonymous

nvmind the trigger warnings should appear in the form description 🙂

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3202

@joy-calle

Ooh, sounds awesome!

I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it though. I’ll think about it and then get back to you 🙂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c

no pressure! 😊

Esther
            @esther-c

@joy-calle

❤️

Esther
              @esther-c

@joy-calle

As much as I would have loved to do this, I just don’t think it will work with how much schoolwork I have and trying to balance that and the writing I want to get done. I can’t wait to see the future of this story though!! 😊

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >