The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 5,086 through 5,100 (of 5,667 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

May all of God’s richest blessings be upon everyone here, and my love goes to each and every last one of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 awww ok! See you….sometime, i guess.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h 💖💖💖

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 if u ever come back, will you show us how far your fanfics have got?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings
              • Total Posts: 2803

@freedomwriter76

You do what’s best for you girl!

I’ll be honest it’s really hard for me to hear that, but I understand you gotta do what you gotta do, and I respect you for putting God’s will above your own. I’ll always cherish the time I got to spend getting to know you, reading your fanfics when I was having a rough day, and having somebody to talk to when things got hard. Good luck with Freedom’s fire!

Love you 3000! 💛💛💛 I’ll be praying for you!

へびは かっこいい です!

-GRCR-
              @grcr
                • Total Posts: 953

@freedomwriter76

Ohh… I understand… I’ll miss you though! *hugs*

Wishing you the best wherever God leads you! 💛😊💛

...i see the world in my head every time i close my eyes...

Elishavet Pidyon
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1014

I absolutely understand! In some ways fiction and KP are a get away for me, which can be a good thing or a really bad thing. God bless!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Esther
                  @esther-c
                    • Total Posts: 3221

Although I’m really sad to see you go, I know you’re doing the right thing. Can’t wait to see your books on my shelf!! Love ya girl 💖💖💖

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Whaley
                    @whalekeeper
                      • Total Posts: 2635

@freedomwriter76

I really didn’t expect this and it makes me sad, but I’m glad to have spent time reading your stuff and enjoying your online company ❤️

Thank you for being one of the first people I stalked on here 🤪, one of the first to greet me, and one of the most inspired and enthusiastic writers around… Wishing you all the best.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Sara
                      @savannah_grace2009
                        • Total Posts: 1992

@freedomwriter76

Aww….I’m really going to miss you sooo much….I almost started crying…

But I completely understand why you have to go…<3

Please let us know (somehow XD) if and when you get your book published so I can buy a copy!!

Lukas&Livia
                        #Lalbert
                        Sef&Chase
                        #HOTTOLINE
                        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6
                          • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

Oh girl 😭❤️ I’ll miss you very, very dearly and I’m heartbroken to see you go, but I understand your decision and I’m so glad that you are doing God’s will even though it’s hard.

Thank you so much for the many times that you have encouraged me and made me feel loved. You were the first person to welcome me here into KP, and I am so happy that you were. I remember stalking you before I joined KP and thinking how great of a writer and how sweet and funny you seemed…and then I joined and there you were, the first amazing person of many to make me feel welcome! You made my day. ❤️

You are so loving and kind and I am SO grateful and so blessed to know you. I was actually just talking to Min and Whaley a few days ago about how it’s so sad when we eventually go our separate ways and how we may not ever meet in person. But I really, really hope that we will. <33

You are an amazing writer and I am ecstatic to see your books published!! (I will have every one of them on my bookshelf, of course.) I’ll be praying for you.

I love you girl. Never forget how special you are. Never forget how loved you are. ❤️

(And now I may just have to see about getting a Discord account soon so we can keep in touch in some way <3)

#HugRikerSquad

Smiley
                          @smiley
                            • Total Posts: 2179

I’ll miss you Freedom!!!

Ecclesiastes has been a book that has been on my heart recently, and Ecclesiastes 3 is all about that all things happen in God’s timing

I’m thankful for the time I got to spend with you on KP, the way you encouraged me, let me rant to you and always checked in with me

I loved all of your writing, including your fanfics, but truly and honestly my favs were your original pieces, cause they always showed a little bit more of you in them

but there’s also a time to go

I’m really going to miss you, but I understand this decision and I really hope that you get your book published and someday when you’re a famous book writer and you’re doing a book signing I can be there XD

Love you girl!! and I’m going to miss you on here but God has great things in store for you!!

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin
                              • Total Posts: 2059

@freedom

I don’t know if you’ll see this since it looks like your account has already been deleted. I’m sorry I didn’t catch you before you left.

It makes me really sad to see you go. Thank you for being my first friend on here, and for being so encouraging and sweet all the time. I’ll miss you a ton.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

LoopyLin
                              @loopylin
                                • Total Posts: 2059

I’m actually crying right now I really wasn’t expecting that

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Allison
                                @acancello
                                  • Total Posts: 838

Hey Freedom! I’m sorry I don’t get to say this while your still on here (I’m sorry everyone that I just mysteriously vanished, I’m getting really busy, lol!)

But I want to say thank you for everything! ❤(I’m literally starting to cry…) I never would have gotten this far without your constant support and chatting all the time <3. I understand why your leaving but I will miss you so much. Good luck on Freedoms Fire!!❤❤

Viewing 15 posts - 5,086 through 5,100 (of 5,667 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >