-
Koshka replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
You have some good responses already, which I shall have to think over. Nonetheless…
[Disclaimers: 1) While I am not writing “kid’s stories” I am writing Middle-grade, which is definitely not YA. 2) I am not writing to unbelievers, but rather young people still building their foundations. 3) One major theme in my current series…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, Paxtonnnn!! 🥰🥰
Lukas
Lukas tossed his phone on the bed when they walked in. He opened his mouth to speak to Paxton, but was interrupted by a waterfall of laughter from Fynn.
“What?” Lukas furrrowed his brow. Fynn held Lukas’s phone in his hands, cackling like a hyena. Lukas hurried over and looked at his phone. He was s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Amir
Amir tried to slow his beating heart as he heard laughter in the darkness of the closet. The way Arsyn Dabir had looked at him when he had gotten scared of a spider in front of Hedieh made Amir slow his breathing and set his jaw. There was no need to be so scared.
Unless the man in the closet was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh and there are plenty of options out there to help prepare homeschoolers and public students alike prepare for college. One of the books we’ve read is Debt Free Degree. It gives you steps to prepare for college and graduate debt-free. It’s really great.
If you ever have questions about homeschooling, I got you. 😁 My brother graduates next yea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been trying to do some of that. Though for some reason, the older I get, the more uncomfortable I get with hugs, and so it’s a bit of a challenge…especially since my sister, well, she’s a hugger and will squeeze the life out of you! *shudders* lol I’ve been trying to give her more hugs (even though sometimes…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savvanah_grace2009
*squeals* MARCURIOUS!!!
I’m so excited, if you couldn’t tell 😂
I’ll actually RP later though, lol. I still have some school left, but I had to pop in and react real quick XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m so dumb! I just realized that Nar is here! Forgot my own charrie!
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Nar
Nar looked over at the group of students, catching a glimpse of a sickly boy who looked unconcious in another boy’s arms. She met Hugo’s eyes, urgency in her voice, as she quickly spoke,
“I’m so sorry, Hugo, but I think…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I talked to my mom last night and I feel a lot better now! (I don’t know why I was so scared…)
Yay!! Taking that step is always scary. I’ve struggled to be vulnerable with my mom for years, too. It started in middle school when I felt like she didn’t really understand me, and as time went on I just continued to close off. I’v…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol I almost forgot I was adding Micah in, so here we go! Side note- Kari and Micah don’t know each other yet at this point (they’re both like 16 here in the RP and they don’t meet until after high school). This might get interesting XD
Micah
I hate this attic, Micah thought to himself as he peered up the dark, narrow staircase. But Mom had…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @esther-c
Kari
She sank back against the wall, trying to support her trembling limbs. Marcurious. Why does that name sound familiar? Then another thought came to her. I’m lucky I didn’t pee myself right there.
Pressing a hand against her chest in a failed attempt to slow her pounding heart, Kari peered into the dar…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I think if I was Ottoline I would have punched him XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
As soon as Chase wakes up, he’s probably going to go and see if Sef is alright, and if he hears that she blames herself, she’s gonna get the ‘I’m the reckless one’ speech XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
It worked! And it looks awesome! Out of curiosity, what platform do you use for your website and do you have to pay for it at all?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
I love your blog! It’s so cute!
What if you did a post on your top ten favorite chapter books or something like that?
I think also just sharing stories from your personal experience and walk with God is powerful, too.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh- wait.
I think I found it.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol. Well now when I tried putting it in my browser, I’m getting a message that the website is not secure. It won’t let me on.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @rae
Sure, let’s see what I can do here…
Kari
Turning to the sound of voices, Kari watched a girl draw a star in the air and push it towards Amir. Amir jerked back as it dissipated in front of his face, and Kari rubbed her eyes.
I must still be dreaming, she thought to herself. She shook her head and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Amir
Amir’s green eyes sparkled like a little boy’s when watching a butterfly emerge from its cocoon. “Woah…” he breathed. “That’s amazing…”
I’m not sure what else to RP. XD @savannah_grace2009 and @trailblazer, do y’all wanna RP something?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s tough! I’ll be praying for you!
I know you came on here asking for prayer and not necessarily advice, but there’s a few things I want to say, and I hope I’m not being too bold. Have you considered switching back to homeschooling? In my personal experience, yes, God did call me to public school, which was why I went for…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, just now saw the Dante pics…I like the one on the far right and the one in the middle the best…out of the two, I like the middle one a smidge more.
- Load More
