Character Party!

Viewing 10 posts - 5,311 through 5,320 (of 5,320 total)
  • Author
    Sara
    @savannah_grace2009
      • Total Posts: 1977

@esther-c @trailblazer @rae

Ottoline

“Am I supposed to call you Rohan, or Amir?” Marcurious raised an eyebrow. “For goodness sake, why on Andromeda do people have two names?” Ottoline elbowed him and glared.

“It’s a serious question!” he whined.

Lukas&Livia
      #Lalbert
      Sef&Chase
      #HOTTOLINE
      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 2999

Stel

Standing behind the rest, Stel created another little star, blowing it to give the same greeting as it did to Amir. She giggled like a little girl in delight as it burst into golden sparkles in front of Marcurious’s face.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
        #theclonesdeservedbetter
        #HugRikerSquad
        #HugHans

RAE
        @rae

I found this pic on Pinterest, and thought it fit Stel perfectly.

#Justiceforsandwichclone
          #theclonesdeservedbetter
          #HugRikerSquad
          #HugHans

RAE
          @rae

And this really cute one for when she was little <3

#Justiceforsandwichclone
            #theclonesdeservedbetter
            #HugRikerSquad
            #HugHans

Trailblazer
            @trailblazer
              • Total Posts: 591

@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @rae

Kari

While Marcurious and Amir were talking, a sudden movement to Kari’s right caught her eye. As she turned her head, she noticed another guy hesitantly approaching the group.

“H-hello?” he called out. “Is everyone okay? I heard a scream.”

“We’re fine- I think,” Kari replied. “Marcurious was hiding in the closet, and I was looking for a bathroom when I stumbled upon him. That’s why I screamed.”

“Oh.” The boy stepped into the shaft of moonlight streaming in the window, illuminating his features. “Where are we anyway? Mom sent me to the attic to grab something, but this definitely isn’t my attic. Maybe I bumped my head on something in the dark and this is all a hallucination.”

“I don’t think you’re hallucinating, because if you are, then we all are, too,” Kari replied. “I don’t know exactly where we are, but this house locked us in. We were told to dress up and have a party, but then we all fell asleep. I think maybe something was in the food, because Ottoline and I both had crazy dreams. It hasn’t been that long since we woke up, and we’re still here.” She shrugged. “I’m Kari, by the way. What’s your name?”

“Micah,” he replied. “Nice to meet you.”

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3202

@savannah_grace2009 @rae She’s so pretty!! @trailblazer

Amir

Amir let out a nervous chuckle, his voice somehow cracking in the process. He cleared his throat and tried to stop tapping his finger against his leg. “Um, that’s j-just what w-we, uh, do.”

Marcurious still didn’t look convinced.

“Our, our names have meaning,” Amir explained, his confidence growing. “Rohan Amir means ‘kind-hearted prince.’ It was the name I was given at birth. You can call me Amir. Unless I’m a lot older than you…” He looked Marcurious over. Unlikely. “I, um,” he dropped his gaze. “I haven’t earned my last name yet.”

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Beth Torres
                @beth-torres
                  • Total Posts: 329

Name: Alina

Age: 8 (I had this character in another RP, but she was 13 in that one)

Appearance: tall for her age, long, wavy blonde hair, big blue eyes. She’s wearing a dark blue dress.

Personality: At this age, she is inquisitive and will talk until you want to scream. She is extremely literal and will say whatever comes to mind.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Beth Torres
                  @beth-torres
                    • Total Posts: 329

Alina

The room was dark, all she could see was light coming from underneath the door and she heard talking on the other side. Who was it?

She strode over and twisted the knob. After opening the door she found a group of people older than her talking.

She cleared her throat and straightened her posture.

“Hello. I’m Alinetta Catherine Alimilla.” She scanned the group. “Who are you all, and where are we?”

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Sara
                    @savannah_grace2009

@beth-torres @rae @trailblazer @esther-c

Ottoline

Marcurious scoffed. “What are last names? And why would you have to earn them? That’s stupid.”

“Marcurious!” Ottoline smacked his arm, giving him a warning glare.

“What?” Marcurious shrugged.

Before Marcurious could say anything stupider, a girl appeared

“Hello. I’m Alinetta Catherine Alimilla.” She scanned the group. “Who are you all, and where are we?”

Marcurious crossed his arms and stood taller. “I am Marcurious, son of the Great Sparrow. I am a god…”

“Here we go again,” Ottoline sighed.

Lukas&Livia
                      #Lalbert
                      Sef&Chase
                      #HOTTOLINE
                      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                      @savannah_grace2009

*deleted*

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Sara.

Lukas&Livia
                        #Lalbert
                        Sef&Chase
                        #HOTTOLINE
                        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Viewing 10 posts - 5,311 through 5,320 (of 5,320 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >