Opinions Please!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Non-Fiction Opinions Please!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Light Warrior Pen
    @light-warrior-pen
      • Total Posts: 103

@walkbyfaith

Ooo! Another romance writer!!! Delighted to meet you. What kind of romance do you write? Historical? Contemporary? So excited there’s another romance writer, I feel like I’m the only one around here.

@trailblazer
      @esther-c

Tried that too. Nada.

Since the conventional methods aren’t working, I’m going to try something crazy and hope it works. I’ll insert the URL in the post with spaces between the words and whatnot. Just copy and paste into your browser and delete all spaces. Weird, I know, but I’m desperate.

morgan – books . c o m

This girl is armed with books, coffee, and writing accoutrements!

Light Warrior Pen
      @light-warrior-pen

Yes! Beat KP!

Trailblazer
        @trailblazer
          • Total Posts: 592

@light-warrior-pen

Lol. Well now when I tried putting it in my browser, I’m getting a message that the website is not secure. It won’t let me on.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Trailblazer
          @trailblazer

Oh- wait.

I think I found it.

Trailblazer
            @trailblazer

@light-warrior-pen

I love your blog! It’s so cute!

What if you did a post on your top ten favorite chapter books or something like that?

I think also just sharing stories from your personal experience and walk with God is powerful, too.

WalkByFaith
              @walkbyfaith
                • Total Posts: 45

@light-warrior-pen

Honestly, I write some of both, but more often than not I’m working on a contemporary romance 😁. Recently I’ve sprinkled in some fantasy too. And same, I always feel like the only romance writer! It’s awesome to meet another one!!

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3205

@light-warrior-pen

It worked! And it looks awesome! Out of curiosity, what platform do you use for your website and do you have to pay for it at all?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light Warrior Pen
                  @light-warrior-pen

@trailblazer

Thank you! Ooo, that’s a good idea with the books. Why didn’t I think of that? XD I always love the thought of sharing personal stories. Unfortunately, I’m very good at getting personal on paper.

@walkbyfaith

Contemporary romance is so fun. What’s your favorite couple you’ve written about? And what’s your favorite(s) in the literary/media world?

@esther-c

Thank you! I use SnapPages. You do have to pay, but you’re not just paying to use the site. You also get security, templates, and whatnot. Plus, it’s very user friendly, so you don’t have to code or anything to get what you want. I can manage the site on my own and change pretty much whatever I want whenever I want. I get my images from Unsplash for free and they’re pretty good as well.

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3205

@light-warrior-pen

Ok, cool!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

WalkByFaith
                      @walkbyfaith
                        • Total Posts: 45

@light-warrior-pen

My favorite couple I’ve ever made (my fave charries honestly, shh don’t tell the others XD) are Ro (short for Rory) and Alyssa. In their present timeline they’re dating, and they fit the grumpy x sunshine trope to a tee.

My favorite couple outside of my own characters is probably  Tarzan and Jane; I love their relationship so much! 🩷

How about you?

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

Light Warrior Pen
                        @light-warrior-pen

@walkbyfaith

For my characters: Andy and Angel for me. They’re also the grumpy vs. happy couple.

Outside of that, I have a list. Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. Sabrina Fairchild and Linus Larrabee from Sabrina. Mr. Thronton and Margaret Hale from North and South. Prince Albert and Queen Victoria from Young Victoria. Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blithe from Anne of Green Gables. That’s probably enough for now XD

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >