Character Party!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,296 through 5,310 (of 5,320 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3221

@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @rae @godlyfantasy12 (potentially?) @acancello (if you’re still in this RP?)

OK! I’m finally getting to this RP! XD Here we go… (Oh and I don’t know where everyone else is, so I’ll just pretend they’re all downstairs)

And where are we taking the storyline? Like, are they still trapped in the house by the house, or by some other thing?

Amir

Amir’s eyes snapped open and everything came flooding back. They were trapped in a house… But what was that weird dream all about? He shook his head, trying to wake himself up. His hunger urged him downstairs to find the morning meal. As he descended the staircase, he saw two other people standing in the parlor.

He opened his mouth to say something, but at that moment, a girl entered the room. She started rambling about something and Amir had to focus to understand it all. She eventually stopped talking, but nobody else spoke up.

Amir smiled and stepped forward. He pressed a hand to his chest and dipped his head. “Salaam. My name is Rohan Amir. That’s Ottoline and that’s Kari. What’s your name?”

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3022

@esther-c

I found a good pic of how I imagine Stella, but can’t post it rn. Also, for the moment, I’m gonna call her Stel.

Stel

“I’m Stel, a Star Daughter.” With her hand, Stel weaved the shape of a star from glowing gold strings that seemed to materialise where her fingers touched. Finally, she blew it over to Amir, as if it were a Dandelion seed.

Esther
        @esther-c

@rae

Amir 

Amir flinched as the star floated towards his face, dissipating into golden sparkles. [it would do that, right?] A smile spread across his face. “How did you do that?”

RAE
          @rae
            • Total Posts: 3022

@esther-c

[it would do that, right?]

That, or it would be like a squishy toy XD

Stel

“I don’t know,” She shrugged. “I can just draw out anything I want with my fingers.” She quickly created an orb, tossing it in the air, then held out her hands, making it freeze, and hang there like a planet. She created seven more of these, then created another star, placing it at the center. Lastly, she created a giant monster, reaching out with giant claws to grab a planet. “It’s rather fun.”

Esther
            @esther-c

@rae

Amir

Amir’s green eyes sparkled like a little boy’s when watching a butterfly emerge from its cocoon. “Woah…” he breathed. “That’s amazing…”

I’m not sure what else to RP. XD @savannah_grace2009 and @trailblazer, do y’all wanna RP something?

Trailblazer
              @trailblazer
                • Total Posts: 604

@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @rae

Sure, let’s see what I can do here…

Kari

Turning to the sound of voices, Kari watched a girl draw a star in the air and push it towards Amir. Amir jerked back as it dissipated in front of his face, and Kari rubbed her eyes.

I must still be dreaming, she thought to herself. She shook her head and looked back at Amir and the girl. The girl now appeared to be drawing planets in the air. Kari sat in a daze for a few minutes, trying to piece together what was reality and what was fiction. As she sat there, a familiar urge began to grow.

“Hey, Ottoline, do you know where the bathroom is?” Kari asked in a low voice. Ottoline shrugged and made no reply. Kari suddenly wondered if she was even familiar with the term ‘bathroom’. If she wasn’t from earth, perhaps her world didn’t use bathrooms, opting for outbuildings or some other form of facilities instead. Kari frowned. If she wasn’t on earth anymore, did that mean this house wouldn’t have a bathroom, either? It couldn’t hurt to look. If they were locked inside, there had to be something for them to use.

Kari stood and moved down a hallway, cautiously peering into rooms and testing closed doors, checking what was behind them. Curtains hanging by a window looking outside swayed slightly in an unseen draft, and chills crept up her spine. Maybe venturing down a hallway alone wasn’t the best idea. She should have asked Ottoline to come with her.

Reaching the end of the hallway, Kari pushed open one last door. Something inside moved, and Kari screamed.

I’m just gonna leave it there. Lol.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Sara
                @savannah_grace2009
                  • Total Posts: 1992

@trailblazer @esther-c

Ottoline

She heard Kari scream, and she raced down the hall to find her, trying to shake the fog out of her head.

She quickly found Kari standing beside a closed closet door, ashen-faced.

“What happened?” Otto asked, breathless.

“Something-something’s in there…” Kari’s eyes were wider than saucers.

Otto reached for the handle, and before she could second guess herself, yanked the door open.

“Boo!” a familiar voice made her scream, and something grabbed her arm and dragged her inside. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw a familiar face.

“Marcurious! Why are you in the closet?” she wasn’t sure if she wanted to hug him or strangle him. “You gave me a heart attack!”

Lukas&Livia
                  #Lalbert
                  Sef&Chase
                  #HOTTOLINE
                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Trailblazer
                  @trailblazer

@savannah_grace2009

I think if I was Ottoline I would have punched him XD

Trailblazer
                    @trailblazer

@savannah_grace2009 @rae @esther-c

Kari

She sank back against the wall, trying to support her trembling limbs. Marcurious. Why does that name sound familiar? Then another thought came to her. I’m lucky I didn’t pee myself right there. 

Pressing a hand against her chest in a failed attempt to slow her pounding heart, Kari peered into the dark closet, trying to get a better glimpse of this Marcurious fellow.

Trailblazer
                      @trailblazer

Lol I almost forgot I was adding Micah in, so here we go! Side note- Kari and Micah don’t know each other yet at this point (they’re both like 16 here in the RP and they don’t meet until after high school). This might get interesting XD

Micah

I hate this attic, Micah thought to himself as he peered up the dark, narrow staircase. But Mom had asked him to bring down the old box of family albums Grandma had kept until she passed away, so he didn’t have much choice. With a sigh, he began ascending the stairs.

Upon reaching the top, Micah fumbled around, trying to locate the pullstring to turn on the light. Where did it go? He waved his arm around in the dark, smacking something hard. Ouch! He reached out his hand again to try to identify the solid object. It felt like a wall, but there wasn’t supposed to be a wall there. He frowned, running his hand along the smooth surface until his fingers brushed a crack. His eyes now beginning to adjust, Micah noticed a thin stream of silvery light coming in through the crack. Running his hand down the crack, his wrist bumped a protrusion.

Is that a doorknob? Micah grasped it and turned it. Wherever I am, this is not my attic anymore. Did I step into Narnia?

Micah pulled the door open and stuck his head into a dim hallway lit by moonlight. A scream pierced the air, and he jerked back into the dark room. A human blur rushed past the door, and Micah hesitantly took a step farther, remaining in the shadows of the doorway. If he investigated the scream, would he put himself in danger? Yet, perhaps help was needed. What could it hurt? Staying in a dark room wasn’t ideal, either. Making his decision, Micah stepped into the hallway and began to follow the girl who had run past.

Esther
                        @esther-c

@savvanah_grace2009

*squeals* MARCURIOUS!!!

I’m so excited, if you couldn’t tell 😂

I’ll actually RP later though, lol. I still have some school left, but I had to pop in and react real quick XD

Esther
                          @esther-c

@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae

Amir

Amir tried to slow his beating heart as he heard laughter in the darkness of the closet. The way Arsyn Dabir had looked at him when he had gotten scared of a spider in front of Hedieh made Amir slow his breathing and set his jaw. There was no need to be so scared.

Unless the man in the closet was dangerous…

That sent another wave of fear through Amir’s body. “Wh-who are you M-marcurious?” Amir stepped forward, his finger tapping against his leg. “Y-you can’t h-h-hurt her.” He glared at the young man.

Poor Amir, he’s gonna be so embarrassed. XDD

Sara
                            @savannah_grace2009
                              • Total Posts: 1992

@esther-c @trailblazer

Ottoline

“Do you not know who I am?” Marcurious strode out from the closet, a cape billowing out behind him. He brushed Otto aside as he turned to face the others. Here we go again…. 

He cocked his head and crossed his arms. “I am Marcurious, son of the Great Sparrow. Pythonos fear and tremble at my name, I am a god, hard as rock and swift as the wind, silent as the trees.”

Amir blinked.

“Marcurious, quit it with the theatrics,” Otto rolled her eyes. “Everyone, this is my “brother” Marcurious…we’re not siblings by blood, but by adoption…sort of…” she shook her head. “It’s a long story.” She looked him up and down. “And take off that stupid cape! Where did you find it anyway?”

“In the closet,” he rolled his eyes, “duh.”

Lukas&Livia
                              #Lalbert
                              Sef&Chase
                              #HOTTOLINE
                              LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Trailblazer
                              @trailblazer

@savannah_grace2009

“In the closet,” he rolled his eyes, “duh.”

Lol I like that!

Esther
                                @esther-c

@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae

Amir

Amir closed his gaping mouth and finally swallowed. He still didn’t understand who this guy was. Although he wore mostly black, he had no yellow sash, so that was a good sign. And he seemed to be carrying no weapons—that was always a nice indication if someone was friendly or not.

“I-I am Amir. R-rohan Amir.” He straightened his posture, hoping Marcurious didn’t prod for his last name… he didn’t like it when people did that. He racked his brain for something to add on, but anything he came up with didn’t sound as glorious as Marcurious’s introduction.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,296 through 5,310 (of 5,320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >