-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Awesome then! I’m going to add another character to hopefully help out with tensions…if having the trio together doesn’t destroy the whole castle.
Amanda Florence
Appearance: 5′ 3″, long golden brown hair that she usually wears in a low bun. Brown eyes. Freckles. Small of frame. 17 years old.
Wearing a denim…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OK, fine, I’ll just take them to Math class😂
Wolfgang
Wolfgang shrugged and faced Paxton with another bright smile. “Ok! I think we should get to Math class before we’re late! Come on!!”
idk what else to do XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @rae
Alright, so if y’all are still good with doing this RP group, I’m gonna RP…
and our new turn order is:
Freedom, Rae, Sara, Jonas 😁
also, I was thinking about maybe adding one of Riker’s kids to this RP…although I can’t decide between Jonathan (10) or Naja (5)
Naja and Nae would be the best of friends😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@trailblazer @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
You guys these thoughts are so good!!! I wish I had time to reply to them all now! But seeing as I don’t, lol, I should be able to reply to all of them later today!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
“Oh.” Chase set down his pencil, after drawing a bird, and began reading again, leaving the other two to converse.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
😂😝 Nar’s intrusive thoughts are hilarious.
That saying is actually from a Ukrainian/Russian woman I know who was talking about how different manners are in her country.
Apparently a preacher from America said “love you, bye” to three girls who then got together and said they thought they were gonna get married. That’s one sticky w…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase needs a hug.
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings YES, I’d LOVE to resume that group!!! 💕
also, Light, @koshka
…
y’all don’t want to know what Hans scene I was writing
…
@smiley *hugs you and gives you tissues*💕
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
now I’m kinda wanting a RP based on something like this. XD
even tho I know we have too many already…😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Ahh, sweet!! Fall buddies! XD yesss, it really is so cool!! Plus it’s nice to know people younger bc I can usually be like: I remember being that age😆
Yessss, I feel that LOL. My BFF is 5 years older than I am😂 I usually get along better with people who are older or younger than I am irl.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper and I’m back XD
Alright, so I guess I’ll add 2, but I can’t decide on the 2nd one, so I’ll let you decide, LOL
These are the options for the 2nd character:
Wolfgang
Reuben
Leon
but until then…time to introduce Riker!!
Name: Riker Franz Schind
Age: 27
Physical Appearance: 6’0″. Wavy dark brown hair in a WW2 era waved…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Actually… now that I think about it… It could be argued the other way as well. That Christian authors do the same thing, just more subtly (hopefully). Oooh, now I’m going to be thinking about this for a while. XD How are we any different from secular authors pushing their agendas? Because I’m sure they can do it without be preachy…
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL, ikr? XD
I’ll be 17 in the fall, haha.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
and it’s so funny to see most of y’all on KP writing teenagers and kids and I’m over here writing a bunch of adult characters all the time😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Good, so I can do Riker😏
I’ll fill in the info the charries a little later…prob give me 2-3 hours, maybe less…but 2 hours at least, and I’ll be back to put all of the info here, hehe
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
soooooo
everyone is kids or teenagers, right?
😏
bc I don’t have too many teenage characters, but I have some…heh heh heh
like, what is the age range for this? like, whatever age through whatever age?
- Load More
