-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
Haha, this is the first time I tried actually doing nail art, and I’m really pleased with how they turned out ✨ I’d really like to do some Captain America nails around the 4th of July😂
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Soooooo I was reviewing edited chapters of Freedom’s Fire that Amazon sent me (25 our of 37 chapters edited!!🥳🥳) and girlllllll, they left me with the chapter that Fin died in😭 I cried so much. Girl, legit, I had to go collect myself😭😭💕
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I KNOWWW, AHHHHHHH
The polish is starting to chip away😭, but I love them so much haha💕✨ It has grayish-blue nail polish as the bottom layer, then my sis drew red stars on some nails and black lines on others with acrylic paint (bc she’s the artist, not me XD) and then I covered it with, like, 3 layers of topcoat
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girl!! <3
And I wish pictures were working bc I wanted to show y’all my Winter Soldier nails 😂
Um, that sounds so awesome!!! Now I really wish pics were working. XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness, I had totally forgotten about these. I’ll be praying 🙏
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHH, girl, I’m so happy you’re spending so much time with friends and family. That’s the best🥰🥰
And don’t worry about not being on here much! Irl friends and family and God all come before us and that’s how it should be <3 Trust me, we’re happy to see you when we do, even if it’s not very often💕
My 15th birthday is coming up,…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*offers tissues and hot cocoa* 💕💕
*joins you in hugging my sweet broken bois💕😭*
Awwwwww, ty!!! You’re so sweet <3
How’s life going, btw? Haven’t chatted with you in a while🥰
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriumI KNOW I JUST CAME ON AND ALL THE PICTURES ARE GONE! SADNESS
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Are you guys ready for a miracle?
Not sure if this is to timeline, my idea of this school is all confuzzled
I also forgot about Jaz!
Nar
As Hugo and she rushed through the halls to class, someone swung out into Narray’s path, and she collided with his chest. Stepping back, two strong hands griped her shoulders, and she realized…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of worship music or instrumental worship while I write… it helps me focus on God while I’m writing, and the instrumental is relaxing and I don’t get distracted by other words lol. Other than that, I don’t really have a specific playlist for writing.Â
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h I knoww, the boi.
Idk what exactly yet…kinda still trying to figure out exactly what happened that led to an injury/infection on his left arm🤔
-
Koshka replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I have two mixed playlists that I’ll listen to while
daydreamingstory building, one for each series. They’re basically a mixed up playlist of songs (and a few sound effects) that somehow connected to a character.So yeah, I probably should organize those more.
Then I have a playlist of just instrumentals that I’ll listen to when I’m writing…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Felicity or Lois can meet up with Riker! That’s perfectly fine with me! 🙂 You can pick between them <3
-
freedom replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I have wayyyyy too many songs that I listen to while writing XD
Truthfully, I listen to a lot of Christian but sadder songs when writing my current WIP (Broken Shackles) just bc of the main mood of the novel.
I just listen to so many songs I can’t even remember all of them anymore😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Probably bc Riker is an amazing human being.
And WHALEY what does the simulator doing to my baby??? 😭😭
I shall now fear for his safety *SOB*
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-cThat’s fine! Take your time.Â
-
Ruth replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @everyone-else
Someone needs to write Wyoh’s backstory…
I will! Besides, Sara and I named her…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Does anyone want to see Jr being his odd self?
Probably not, but you get to anyways 😉
Jr
“Would you please remove your…weapons before you come in this establishment.”
Jr sighed.
“The knives stay. I promise not to cut anything with them unless someone…” By the look on the woman’s face, and even more the workers behind her, he probably…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok! I don’t have much written with him in it, so I’ll try to find something or write something soon. 👍
So, Adrian is a people-person and doesn’t really like to be mad or bitter at anyone, but he ends up forming a rivalry with Ev. At first, they’re casual friends (Ev forcing his friendliness) and things are okay, but Ev becomes…[Read more]
- Load More

i miss him so much it’s not even funny
(Yay!!! 🥳)
How dare theyyy 😭
He’s such an awesome character, that’s why. 🥺 (I ended one of my stories by killing off a character and it ended the story so well but I was so sad to do it!! 😭 I might end up writing a sequel, but he won’t be in it. It’s so sadddd. And his love interest… 🥺 the poor girl…)