Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3213

@whalekeeper

Oh, do you want any snippets from Ev or Adrian’s POV?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2616

@esther-c

Adrien, please! And what is his relationship with Everton?

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3875

@whalekeeper All I want to know, to settle the debate between my charries once and for all, is….

Between Crosshair and Mundy, who survived the longest? And did either kill the other?

(I also forgot their physical descriptions in their bios, but I don’t have time for that right now so I’ll get to it soon)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3213

@whalekeeper

Ok! I don’t have much written with him in it, so I’ll try to find something or write something soon. 👍

So, Adrian is a people-person and doesn’t really like to be mad or bitter at anyone, but he ends up forming a rivalry with Ev. At first, they’re casual friends (Ev forcing his friendliness) and things are okay, but Ev becomes more bitter at him for a few reasons so Adrian defends himself. Often their conversations are snarky banter aimed at insulting each other. Adrian’s a little more mature than Ev so he knows when to stop, but Ev could go all day if he had to. Ev doesn’t trust Adrian very much, and that causes Adrian to be a little wary around him too.

Does that make sense? 😅

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@esther-c haha my characters banter like that sometimes…..

the two I entered in this au also have a deep-seated rivalry lol. I haven’t written any scenes between them yet, but I should.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Lydibug
              @lydibug
                • Total Posts: 100

@keilah-h Hmmm… they’re all awesome and unique in their own way but… I like Omega cause she’s awesome and I just love her hair! It’s so cute!

Happy unbirthday every one!
                "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME..."

Whaley
                @whalekeeper

@esther-c

Got it, thanks!

@keilah-h

Between Crosshair and Mundy, who survived the longest? And did either kill the other?

I know the results, but I can’t say ;] It’s dramatic though

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12
                    • Total Posts: 6645

Why do I have a feeling (if the simulator allows) that Riker would totally sacrifice himself for someone else? SOB

@freed_and_redeemed
                    @whalekeeper

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Whaley
                    @whalekeeper

@godlyfantasy12

…No comment XDXD

freedom
                      @freed_and_redeemed
                        • Total Posts: 335

@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper

Probably bc Riker is an amazing human being.

And WHALEY what does the simulator doing to my baby??? 😭😭

I shall now fear for his safety *SOB*

'Thought I'd wait'
                        'For what?'
                        'For the right partner'

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@lydibug cool! I can’t say i have a favorite. Omega is awesome, Hunter is just the coolest, Echo is, well, Echo, Tech is honestly the closest thing to myself I’ve ever seen in a story, Wrecker is so funny, and Crosshair….Well, I can’t hate him, even though he’s done a lot of not-particularly-nice things. I just have more reason to hate Palpatine and his minions instead.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@lydibug cool! I can’t say i have a favorite. Omega is awesome, Hunter is just the coolest, Echo is, well, Echo, Tech is honestly the closest thing to myself I’ve ever seen in a story, Wrecker is so funny, and Crosshair….Well, I can’t hate him, even though he’s done a lot of not-particularly-nice things. I just have more reason to hate Palpatine and his minions instead.

@whalekeeper
                            awww man, really?

death ideas for them if you need them:

• Stabbed while gloating over the death of the other.
                            • Sniped by each other.
                            • Crosshair hates fire, so being scorched by @godlyfantasy12 ‘s November’s fire powers (if he has them here), or someone’s flamethrower, or something, might be a funny way to write it. Mundy can put himself out quite easily if caught on fire though, so that won’t work for him.
                            • On the inverse, Crosshair doesn’t like extreme cold but can survive it due to his Icewraith biology, but Mundy, as an Australian Bushviper (actually he comes from New Zealand but whatever, that’s what his breed is called), will die if he is subjected to subzero conditions for too long.
                            • Either could be shot/knocked out of the air, and if you want, this wouldn’t have to kill whichever one it is, just injure him and make it easier for someone to finish him off.
                            • Mundy has a few weak points on his chest and side, scars from the time he pretty much about died once and was only revived due to his medic friend’s ingenuity/obsession with cutting things open. Crosshair has a scar above his ear from a burn (IDK if you’ve gotten to that episode yet) where someone could hit him in the head, but I don’t think it actually weakens his defenses like his rival’s scars do, since it’s on his head where there’s already just skin/hair, not cutting through his scales to expose the softer skin.

Speaking of which, I forgot physical descriptions for them, so here you go:

• You already know what Crosshair looks like, but as for his dragon bits he’s basically the same as in the school roleplay, but an adult. Silver scales, whiplike tail with spikes, icebreath.
                            • Mundy’s a bit different. I wish I could just post a picture or two of him and fix everything, but nooo. The ghost will eat him, and I don’t like it when ghosts eat my charries. Anyway. He’s tall and skinny like Crosshair, but he’s not armored, instead wearing a red shirt, gray pants and a brown vest. He has black hair, short sideburns, and I don’t know his eye color since I’ve only ever seen him with dark glasses. His scales are yellow with brown chevrons running down his tail and a few stripes on his arms and wings (legs too, but those are obscured), and of course the venomous barb on the end of his tail. My favorite part of his outfit, however, has to be his fedora hat with one side of the brim bent upwards–you know what I’m talking about, right? And he might have some kinda shield strapped to his back, idk.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

Wow. With all that, I’m feeling a bit guilty because it looks like I’m stealing the spotlight.

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

But I’m just excited to see how this goes down. Maybe I’ll settle things between the rival charries once and for all.

Or, maybe they’ll both be like “This was a fluke! I wouldn’t have died if this hadn’t happened” or “I should’ve beaten you were it not for this character getting in the way” and continue fighting for a lot longer. Which is more likely.

LoopyLin
                                @loopylin
                                  • Total Posts: 2042

I’m going into this with very low expectations for my characters’ survival. Completely ready for both of them to die within the first three paragraphs lol

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 223 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >