-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Just pulled this from another forum…
I think that is all I have for now on Glace.
Btw, this all happened over a hundred years or so, since Fettians and Realn have long lives (thinks to some immortal blood.)
#HugRikerSquad
#LetsCauseChaos
BEWARE my charries know how to make swiss cheese! XD
November 3, 2023 at 10:11… -
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch
*Bangs head against wall* I’m sooooo sorry for using the word gungedal! It’s the dwarven word for gun in my world, and is abbreviated as gun sometimes in the story, but I love the longer name, so I accidentally use it a lot.
Look into railguns, they are basically really expensive modern blasters.
My brothers have an obsession with…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve…I need prayer. If anyone’s noticed my updates on my profile that occasionally pop up, you’ve probably already guessed I’ve been going through something, and you’d be correct. Behind RAE is someone who feels lost in a fog, and can’t get out…someone who feels alone inside. On the outside, my life has been ocean waves. I won’t say more than…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Disappeared, gone. Gone maybe forever.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The first Bucky one…💕💕💕💕💕😍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So…I think that’s why I write more masculine than feminine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I feel you. And @jonas is right, our culture doesn’t even know what a good family looks like, let alone a good woman.
I think the other side of the coin for me is that I don’t really understand myself. Like, I understand Nahim, and Chase, even…even Terry Darr, more than myself. I’ve honestly have kinda lost…me in the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Drip. Drip. Drip. Water splashed into Chase’s hair. His knees were brought up to his chest, an his face was hidden in his arms, resting on his patellas. He shivered and looked up, just as rain began to fall. How long he had been in the alley was unknown to him, but he kneit had been at last a coup!e hours. His head throbbed,…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey girl!! I was thinking about ya today. We haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R! How are you doing? How’s writing been going? ❤️
-
@esther-c HEY!!!! *big hug* Awwww really?? You’re so sweeet ❤️ Ikr!! I’ve missed talking to you!! I was actually just reading your RP for Ev and Adrien in the castle. I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH XDXD
And GIRL!!!! Your writing is AMAZINGG OH MY GOSH!!! Like it’s SO GOOD!!! 😍😍😍😍
I’m great!!! Very busy but great :DD There’s so much stuff going on…[Read more]
-
Oh yes!! Lol, I love writing them so much. XD I hadn’t written much of them together when they aren’t around Ami, so I decided to try it and it’s actually kind of hilarious. 😂
Awww, thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means. 💖💖 I was just having one of those moments the other day where I felt it would take forever for me to be a go…[Read more]
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. There’s no rush. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok now for my actual response to this topic. XD
So ummm…
For personalities, I don’t think I have many characters who are like, super introverts. I’m an ambivert, so most of my characters end up being either an ambivert, extrovert, or a super extrovert.
And almost all of my characters end up with a little bit of me in them. 😉 Though I think A…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase will be at the dance lessons, I’ll rp that. may take a while though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s not as scary as you may think, lol! I’m a girl who tends to hide her emotions/stuff away her emotions, so I do understand men more in that vein. But I think it’s also important to remember that not all men are those tough guys that stuff everything away, have a stiff upper lip, and all those other stere…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I LOVE YOUR PFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
and who wants brown eyes?
Lol, that’s actually really funny because I love describing my characters’ brown eyes. XD
Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are!
THANK YOU @loopylin!!! *ahem* Yeah, I totally DO NOT have brown eyes. Not at all. Pfft, no way. I mean, what would I hav…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, Chaseeee 😭
(Btw, is he still going to show up at the dance lessons? Because I bet Callie will see through him and know something’s wrong right away and be like, “Alright, boy, ‘fess up.” …ok, not exactly like that, but you know what I mean. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
Ikr?! XD
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Oh yes, that would be fantastic. 😂 (Fynn would laugh until he saw Chase dancing with Callie, then he’d be quite distracted… and confused… and conflicted… and giving his author a good laugh. 🤣 *ahem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“It’s good to meet you both,” Esther said with a nod. “Do either of you know exactly where we are?”
“Ev tells me it’s a castle. Not entirely sure how we got here.” Adrian shrugged.
“Magic, of course,” Ev murmured quietly behind him.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome, lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I have ever written from the perspective of a male character… I don’t know how XD But I guess it’s a little intimidating having never done it.
- Load More
