Hello, good people!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, good people!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2040

@jonas

lol I know I was just kidding

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Raegan Aubrey
      @vinagirl
        • Total Posts: 57

@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @loopylin @savannah_grace2009

This pop/soda/soda pop thing!!!

im dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was born in Ohio and everyone there calls it pop, but in Az everyone calls it soda. So I can go either way, but it will always be pop first and foremost.
        and pokey is a good way of describing it

Raegan Aubrey
        @vinagirl

@savannah_grace2009

those are such cute names!!!
          I gave up naming our chickens a long time ago XD we had twenty six when we first started and I just named them each a letter of the alphabet. 😂

Raegan Aubrey
          @vinagirl

@loopylin

Hello! It’s nice to meet you!

oooh! Comics! That’s cool! Also animated tv shows?!?! That’s AWESOME!
            I go back and forth on my favorite authors, but as of now it is Jennifer Nielsen. I really like her writing style.
            my favorite character someone else has made that I really like and admire is Janner. Petersen did a good job developing his character, making him very relatable to an oldest child.

Raegan Aubrey
            @vinagirl

[quote quote=169318]. … — — –. -. — — / -.- -.-. .- .-.. -… / . …. – / — — .-. ..-. / … –. -. .. – . . .-. –. isthay ecipherday ancay ouyay ifyay ongratulationscay andyay[/quote]

@power

Thank you for reaching out! It is nice to meet you. I cannot understand what you are saying 🤣 but it’s hilarious. I tried looking it up but came up with no results. That’s pretty cool 😂

LoopyLin
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2040

@vinagirl

Janner from Wingfeather Saga, right? I love those books so much. I don’t think I’ve read any of that other author, though. What genre does she write?

and pokey is a good way of describing it

Thank you. I learned it from one of the many small children I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by LoopyLin.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Raegan Aubrey
                @vinagirl

@loopylin

yes. Him. 😂

she writes a variety but mostly historical fiction and fantasy. (She writes REALLY good fantasy)

Trailblazer
                  @trailblazer
                    • Total Posts: 599

@vinagirl @power

I can decipher the pig latin (that is pig latin, right?) but I don’t have morse code memorized. I went through what I like to call my “detective phase” a number of years ago and learned a whole bunch of codes. Raegan, if you read the string of words from right to left instead of left to right, it’ll make a little more sense. Take the “ay” off the end and add the last consonant back to the beginning of the word. Then you should be able to read it (backwards). I can’t tell you what the morse code says, though.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Raegan Aubrey
                    @vinagirl

@trailblazer

Oh thank you!!! I understand pig Latin now 😂

Trailblazer
                      @trailblazer
                        • Total Posts: 599

@vinagirl

You’re welcome, lol!

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 8156

@vinagirl

Hi Raegan, and welcome to KP!!

*high-five for fellow proud homeschoolers* ✨✨

Anywhoo, Hi!! I’m FreedomWriter76 (often just called Freedom), a Christian teen girl, homeschooler, Southerner, writer, music fan, history buff (especially WW2😝), and one of KP’s many resident Marvel nerds 😎 (I also love emojis, if you couldn’t tell 🤣). KP is an amazing community, and if you ever want some support and/or you have questions, feel free to tag me and others! I just finished writing my first, full Historical Fiction novel this year, and though I consider myself quite a newbie to the writing world, I’m always available to help as much as I can 🥰✨

idk what other questions you’ve already answered, so I just have 1 for you…

1. What’s your favorite band?

Anywho, again, welcome to KP, Raegan. I hope you have an amazing, blessed day here, and I can’t wait to talk more!!

God Bless!!

💕🤟✨

TheArcaneAxiom
                          @thearcaneaxiom
                            • Total Posts: 1251

@vinagirl

So the significance of the stones.
                            the stones are in two different necklaces. (And MAN am I struggling with the plot for this book. 😩🤣)

The stones were the most valuable assets to a certain country for war, because the medicine made from them not only cures sickness and disease, but can also seal wounds and heal broken bones. So they would give it to the soldiers and their troops would immediately be replenished. So the king had the stones made into necklaces gives them to his daughter and his daughter’s best friend for safekeeping. Etc.

It’s not really something that can be fused (or maybe it could be. I haven’t ever considered that actually 🤔)

Interesting! I’m still confused though, even if they can’t be fused into one stone, can’t they be beads on one necklace? This still doesn’t really explain why it needs to be two stones as well. Does nothing happen if you just use one? No worries about plot, we all feel it, lol!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

hanako
                            @hanako
                              • Total Posts: 171

@vinagirl

Hi, Raegan! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Nevaeh and I’m sixteen years old. I’m also a homeschooler.

Children’s books! That’s awesome. What ages do you like to like to write for? Do you create illustrations for them?

I hope you like it here on kp.

"We don't play to win, we win by playing."

-Fellowship Bible Chapel

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 3875

@vinagirl Hi!! I’m Keilah. I’m homeschooled too! (a lot of people on here seem to be).

A few questions!!

• Written any fan fictions? That’s virtually all I write these days lol. I recently found out video game fanfic was a thing.
                                • Speaking of video games, do you play any or is that not your thing?
                                • Favorite mythical animal? (Technically what we call “mythical” animals were something real at some point. The earliest dragon legends were most likely surviving dinosaurs, unicorns came from rhinos and narwhals, etc.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Raegan Aubrey
                                @vinagirl

@freedomwriter76

Hello!!!!
                                  *high-fives back*
                                  WW2 is my favorite era to study!!! Congratulations on finishing a novel!! That’s a huge accomplishment. Thank you! I’ll take as much help as I can get 😅🤣

I don’t know what my favorite band is. There are so many to choose from. I’m trying to think but I honestly have no idea 😂 what’s yours?

thank you for reaching out. I look forward to talking more too! 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 131 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >