-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is it okay if I join you guys here?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aw I love this short story so much! I almost wanted to cry. I’ve written a few things like this, too.
@esther-c That’s really good! I missed the first parts of your story but just from what I’ve read here, it sounds interesting!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @spinner4him @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @anyone-else-because-I-probably-missed-a-ton-of-people-XD
Here are chapters three and four of the second book in my trilogy, with the working title Through the Forge. For those of you who know who he is, this is when Adrian is first introduced…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Wow, so I haven’t been active on this RP in forever. I have no idea where I left off. So I’ll try to write an RP later today so my charries can interact with some of yours. If I remember right, the characters I have in here are Amidala, Everton, Fynn, Callista, Lukas, and Derek.
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Titles:
The Witch-queen
For Home
Ninione’s Curse
The Price of Life
Songweed’s Salvation (Note: I like the town name:))
The Fellowship of Six
What’s the lost heir about?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like this idea! I don’t really have any tips for you, but I did like the advice of them renovating a house and the story starting when Eliana receives the invitation to the family get-together!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Not that I know of, though that is a funny idea!
-
Ruth and
Power are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Me like it!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr @everyone
Kari
“Have you had much experience in dancing?” Lane asked, after a brief pause. He stood up and put his hands in his pockets.
“Well, most of my experience is from school dances, and I didn’t really participate in those much,” Kari replied. “But my dad taught me to dance a little while ago, and I just taught Ottoline, so maybe I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Lane’s reaction! Lol. I never thought that someone would react that way!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @esther-c
NAHIM
The girl in front of him slightly chuckled.
“Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they seem like a fun bunch. And third question, my name is Azar Hedieh*. Your name is…?”
His eyes quickly flicked to someone…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h lol
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr @everyoneelse
Kari
Now that Ottoline was dancing with Hugo, Kari found herself alone again. The new guy with the lightsaber thing didn’t seem very friendly, and this girl who had shown up out of the blue was being way too friendly with him, and with Amir. This whole situation was only getting stranger and stranger.
Kari noticed Lane…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah. C was the first to think them up, and I followed. I don’t write much about them though, I mostly just think and talk about them.
I’m sorry to say i don’t have a pic on my computer for you, but they have a dragon head, man torso and legs, dragonish hands and feet with dragon wings and tail.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
“Were is this place? Who are these people? And who are you?” The man spouted off questions.
Hedieh couldn’t help but chuckle. He seemed sincere though, so she answered, “Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok awesome!!
Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some concerns about their focus being off… I don’t know enough about it to say though.
Yeah, I’ve heard a few things too. That’s why I didn’t really want to join their community. I definitely prefer KP. 😅
Alrighty! It will be fun. 😁 (And probably…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I can bring Kari over to talk to Lane if you want. Currently she’s not doing anything either since Ottoline is dancing with Hugo.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Let us know how it goes, and if you need any more ideas!
- Load More
