@koshka
Active 3 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka He’s extremely futuristic. He comes from the Star Wars universe, so… I don’t think it’ll be too much of a problem though.
@freedomwriter76 ok then, I’ll introduce him tomorrow if I can!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka Do you mind if I add a character to your group? He’s not mine, never was, but I do some work on his character arc in the fanfic he has a major role in, and it’s a tiny bit like what your characters are going through. I’ll probably introduce him tomorrow if neither of you reply. I’m just waiting for my other group to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @anyone-else @sunny421
Hello! I have returned! (After lurking about here silently enjoying everyone’s spoilers) I love them all, especially November and Corvina’s.
Now I mean to tell mine own.
*Deep breath*
OKAY Y’ALL, I HAVE TO TELL THIS!!
VIKTOR AND THE SIBLINGS HAVE A FIRST COUSIN!!! For now he will…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
I’m sorry y’all. I’ll try to stay on track this time.
Mila means ‘beloved, gracious’, and in some translations ‘precious’.
Even though that isn’t her name’s proper spelling, it is fitting for her relationship with her father, as his favorite child. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka u gonna go next?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @sunny421 @koshka @anyone-else
This one is for a character named Reúven. He becomes my MC’s best friend and is one of my absolute favorite characters. (Yes, he’s that tall fellow in the mantle on that far away ridge. Yes, the one with the bow and near an hundred sheep. And yes, you’re in shooting range. XD )
He’s just so loyal…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka that honestly reads like it could be a death scene, even tho it’s from first person pov! And it is so gripping!!
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka I do not know. (Tho the correct spelling is Milla (two l’s)) What is it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka then I’ll go 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka no clue lol I think Mila’s kinda off on her own rn until she approaches us again so u can go next if u like
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Ooooy! It’s Mikkel!!!!
That’s awesome! I love it. Especially the wording.
I can hardly wait to read the rest!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @joy-caroline
@anyone-else-that-is-interested.
Okay, so I have started the rough draft for the first book in my Kingdom of Shadows series. (The one with Alwin and the rest) I do need help on the editing, but since it’s rough draft I’d just mostly like to hear all y’all’s thoughts on it.
By the way, untill I wrote it, I’d…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 (Wow! The world grows smaller every day. It was soooo good. I hope they were exceedingly blessed!) @emilysf @koshka
Finally, here it is!!
Viktor
The rest of the group wasn’t following. Or at least, not quickly, and not completely. Viktor gritted his teeth and darted a glance behind him.
He saw a nightmare.
His nightmare all…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Antagonist: Corvina, And Her Problem in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
Hey everyone!! So, I know I’m still on the first draft of my first book of this series, buuuuut I already am thinking ahead a tooon and, well, im sure some of y’all have heard of my anatabonist (who I love) Corvina.
This post was actually made because I could use a little bit of help with something about her, and it also kinda includes ano…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka @emilysf @freedomwriter76 anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 AHHH THANK YALL!!!!
QUESTIONS ARE TOTALLY OKAY!!!! AND FINE!!!
1. Sooo he actually has Fire powers (can create fire, like a pyrokinetic. I haven’t totally worked out what all that entails, like if he can control all fire, but I do think it’s not going to make completely immune to fire, which is obviously a problem bec…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@emilysf @koshka OKAY!!! XD!!!
Anyone who doesn’t just…ah…don’t read this post? XD idk lol
SO…
My series is planned to be 7-8 books long. I have about 8 MCs, and each are POV MCs with their own Arcs (except 1 who is doesn’t really have much of an arc or many POVs at this point but I still consider them an MC.)
My antagonist, Corvina, is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka do y’all wanna know the plot twist? It’s kinda one of the reasons I made this forum XD….
but I also understand if u don’t wanna know XD!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
So…November is actually….
well…
November is my biggest plot twist. My greatest plot twist ever, and because of this plot twist, his life is…topsy turvy, along with another MC’s
- Load More
