Character Castle!

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ General Writing Discussions ā€ŗ Character Castle!

Tagged:Ā 

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. I would probably get lost pretty fast. XD

But if yā€™all want me to join, Iā€™m game! šŸ˜‰

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 You donā€™t have to if you donā€™t want to! But it would be fun.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Do I have to join at a certain point? Or just whenever? šŸ™‚

Anonymous

@keilah-h. And also, how many MAX characters can I use? 2?

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. @emilysf. @denali-christianson. @keilah-h. @anyone-else-involved. How many characters can I have and how exactly does this work? Iā€™m a little confused. XP

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka u gonna go next?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Pidyon
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1013

@freedomwriter76

You can have as many characters as you want. A quick briefing of the rules can be found on the first page, but mostly itā€™s really laid back. What character (s) need improvement the most? Who is hard to write? Who is actually later in the series, but youā€™re dying to write about? šŸ˜‰

I would recommend keeping the number somewhat small, as it can get rather difficult to write parts for many multiples.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Pidyon
                  @elishavet-pidyon
                    • Total Posts: 1013

@freedomwriter76

And you can join right now through to whenever! Just pick a group and bring in your charrie to meet the rest!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. Thanks Girl! (Ahh, I donā€™t know which group to join. DX) Alrighty! I read the rules. Now unto Characters. šŸ˜‰

Anonymous

Okay Yā€™all, time to meet the 2 characters I will be using. šŸ˜‰ (I may add more later, but for nowā€¦just these 2. XP)

Alrighty, so, first off, we have Eva, a 20-year-old Jewish-German-English woman who has dark brown hair, tan skin, and light green eyes. Sheā€™s sweet, optimistic, compassionate, bubbly at times, a jokester, and all in all a wonderful person to be around. But she can be too stern at times, so watch out sometimes. šŸ˜‰ She wears typical 1940s womenā€™s clothing. Yā€™all can look it up. XD

And thenā€¦we have Ezra, a 21-year-old Biracial American Southern Country boy who has brown hair, lightly tan skin, and brown eyes. Heā€™s loyal, kind, generous, compassionate, but struggles with self-doubt, a bit of insecurity, and guilt. He wears a WWII US Air Force dress uniform. That looks like this:

Anonymous

Ooh, and Eva and Ezra are dating. šŸ˜€

Koshka
                          @koshka
                            • Total Posts: 1424

@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon

Iā€™m sorry yā€™all. Iā€™ll try to stay on track this time.

Mila means ā€˜beloved, graciousā€™, and in some translations ā€˜preciousā€™.

Vulkasin

A cool breeze welcomed them to the outdoors. Glorious, wonderful free air. No low ceilings or hanging rafters to bash out ones head off. The lady shone in the heavens, dancing with countless of her children. He stretched his shoulders, hands clasped in the small of his back.Ā Ah, freedom.

Vulkasin turned to his brother in time to see him catch sight of the moon. Zlatan stared up at her, eyes misting. His lips moved, whispering into the night. ā€œItā€™s high night, Vulk, high night of a full moon.ā€

Vulkasin glanced at the group around them. ā€œPerhaps, but ve arenā€™t ā€˜ome.ā€

ā€œNe.ā€ Zlatan smiled, ā€œAn I donā€™t fink zis is a great time for song.ā€

ā€œFirst letā€™s get out of ā€˜ere.ā€

This place was surrounded by a wall a good deal taller than he. Vulkasinā€™s grin faded.

His brother probably wouldnā€™t let him climb it.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
                            @koshka

@freedomwriter76

This is a bit random, (but as we already have two bulky groups, we could make another. XD )

I have a couple characters I would like to try working with, but donā€™t know how to introduce them to either of these groups. Would you like to have our few characters meet, in another group?

If youā€™ve already figured out how to introduce them, donā€™t bother about this. =)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Koshka. Reason: Goof?

Anonymous

@koshka. KP ate your post, but yeah, we can do that! You can start! šŸ™‚

Koshka
                                @koshka

@freedomwriter76

Iā€™ll be writing him as human here, although he is actually a feline in the book. So, for a descriptionā€¦

18, Average height, light brown hair (premature grey at the temples), yellow green eyes, slighter build. Wearing a military uniform similar to WWI Canadian infantry, with helmet, except for navy blue and green stripes on the shoulders. Carries a M4A1 carbine type rifle.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >