Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@koshka. Ooh, sounds interesting! Whenever you’re ready, you can start! (unless you want me to. But I don’t know where all the other groups are so we can start a new one. XD)

Anonymous

@koshka. For Context, this is what I imagine Ezra sort of looking like(other than the outfit is different, XD)

Anonymous

@koshka. And THIS is Eva. 😉

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1424

@freedomwriter76

Oops, forgot to mention he happens to have a title, but it isn’t worth much. Technically he’s Sir Mikkel (insert last name I have yet to figure out). It’s a hereditary title almost as old as the home that came with it. His father died in the first part of the war, thus passing it on to him.

Mikkel

Darkness, cold and bleak. Mikkel rolled over, the pain in his head increasing with elevation. The walls around him were made of stone, ancient enough to be his home.

Had it all been a dream? Had he fallen down his cellar stair, and the past two years were just concussed nightmares?

Or was he in a prisoner in an enemy’s camp?

Cold steel jabbed his side, banishing all hopeful dreams. His rifle’s strap had twisted around, the weapon drilling into him. Mikkel straightened it.

His eyes began to adjust to the darkness around him; he could make out a window, faint moonlight drifting through. Feeling for anything in the shadows, Mikkel at last came to it without any new bruises. The view nearly took what little breath he had.

Spread out below this turret window a castle sprawled complete with thatched hovels and gated strongholds. This window, or what was more likely an archers loop, stood at least forty feet above the ground.

Mikkel almost jumped out of it as the door behind him opened.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

EmilySF
            @emilysf
              • Total Posts: 141

@koshka

I’m sorry y’all. I’ll try to stay on track this time.

Mila means ‘beloved, gracious’, and in some translations ‘precious’.

Even though that isn’t her name’s proper spelling, it is fitting for her relationship with her father, as his favorite child. 🙂

"[Write] today like there's no tomorrow!"

Anonymous

@koshka. Okay! Good to Know! 😀

Ezra 

He had awoken in a strange, dark place. It wasn’t home in Kentucky. It wasn’t the Air Base in England. And it certainly wasn’t the Prisoner of War camp in Germany.

And still weirder, Eva was with him.

“Where are we?” Eva asked quietly.

That’s what Ezra was trying to figure out. “I don’t…I don’t know.” He replied.

But even still, they made their way down the corridor.

Ezra took out his sidearm.

All Air Force personnel had been ordered to carry one. Just in cases of emergency.

And considering literally anyone could be around, an emergency could be just around the corner. “This looks like an ancient castle. Just like the one’s in storybooks. But this one seems more…dark and dreary.” Eva whispered, one hand on the wall, the other clutching his own. “But I mean we could be-”

“Eva. Wait.” Were those…footsteps?

Eva squeezed his hand tighter. “Ezra, someone’s close.”

“I know. Here, let go of my hand. But stay close.” he whispered, giving her a brief kiss on the cheek.

Eva nodded and followed close behind him.

He wouldn’t let anyone hurt her.

Over his dead body.

Ezra followed the sound of quiet footsteps to a doorway. Just inside. He motioned for Eva to stand aside, beside the door rather than behind him.

She nodded and did so, face pale.

Ezra gave her a small smile.

And opened the door.

Held his pistol, armed and ready, up.

“Who’s there!?”

Anonymous

I meant: “He motioned for Eva to stand aside, beside the door rather than behind him.” *face-palms* XD

Anonymous

HAHA! I FIXED IT! 😀

Koshka
                    @koshka

@freedomwriter76

Mikkel

A soldier stood in the door, the glint of a small firearm in his hand. “Who’s there!”

Mikkel’s gun was in possition before the target even saw him, his mind switched to instinct.

“State alliance.” Mikkel’s voice slit the air, cold, emotionless.

“Allied?” The soldier didn’t move, his pistol still aimed straight.

There was no recognizing his uniform. Perhaps that was a good thing. But…”What in all the war does that mean?!” Mikkel lowered his rifle a fraction of an inch. “Stand down.”

Anonymous

@koshka.

Ezra

“Stand down.”

Ezra noted the young man’s features. He looked not much younger than Ezra, with a slight build. His uniform reminded Ezra of the ones he’d seen in pictures from the Great War, but also…not.

He had no idea what side he was on.

He could be either friend or foe, and Ezra wasn’t taking any chances.

“I said: Stand. Down.”

Ezra didn’t move and kept his pistol straight.

The man’s weapon…he’d never seen one like it before. It certainly didn’t look like the M1 given to the Infantry.

He didn’t know this man’s plans. But if Ezra did shoot, Eva could be put at risk.

That wouldn’t be worth it, Ezra thought.

He lowered his pistol.

But still kept his hand on the trigger.

You never knew.

“…Happy now?”

Koshka
                        @koshka

@freedomwriter76

The soldier lowered his pistol. “Happy now?”

Relief poured over Mikkel like water. Or cold sweat. He lowed his rifle barrel.

“Actually, chap, yes.” Mikkel looked the foreign soldier over. Unidentifiable uniform, dark hair and eyes, strange accent. First generation pistol. “Who are you allied with? Who’s that out in the hall with you?”

Anonymous

@koshka.

Ezra 

“Who are you allied with? Who’s that out in the hall with you?”

Ezra carefully put his pistol back in its holster. Thank everything the soldier had lowered his own weapon.

“I’m First Lieutenant Ezra Roberts, and I am a US Air Force pilot. I would say I’m allied with anyone that agrees in freedom for all. That woman in the hall…that’s my girlfriend, Eva Goldmann. You can come in here, by the way, Eva.”

Eva appeared in the doorway with a small smile. Came to Ezra’s side, giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Thank God no one crazy was in here.”

Ezra chuckled and turned his attention back to the other soldier. “Agreed…but what about you? Who do you ally yourself with? And also, what’s your name?”

Anonymous

Alrighty y’all, SO, if I ever have him appear in one of the groups, I have another charrie. 😉

Everyone, may I introduce you to…Riker Schind. (We’ll just call him Riker. XD)

Riker is a 28-year-old German husband and father and is an officer in the Schutzstaffel (The SS, y’all. XD I don’t know why I decided to get fancy with it XD) who has dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and peach skin. He’s compassionate, generous, hard-working, supportive, reliable, humble, forgiving, and merciful. However, he struggles with INTENSE guilt, insecurity, trauma, some PTSD, and repressing his emotions. He has a long, thin scar on his left cheek that his abusive father caused when he was a teen(which is where his trauma and PTSD comes from…) and he is the ISFJ-T(Turbulent Defender) personality type. This is a picture that I found that looks almost JUST like how I imagine him, so here y’all go. For reference. 😉

Koshka
                              @koshka

@freedomwriter76

Mikkel started when a young woman stepped in. He glanced away when the two met. Girlfriend?

The soldier, Lieutenant Ezra, turned back to him. “Agreed…but what about you? Who do you ally yourself with? And also, what’s your name?”

“Private Mikkel Winston, Mariner, 2nd division, soldier of the Pact.” Mikkel felt his heels click out of instinct. He managed to bite off the ‘Sir’ which wanted to follow.  “What does US stand for? Uppity Servicemen?” He tried to keep down the smile threatening his composure.

And failed.

The look on Ezra’s face was priceless.

Anonymous

@koshka. Do you want Riker to meet Zlatan and Vulkasin? (I can still do Ezra and Eva with Mikkel too! I can multitask. XD)

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >