@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
LOLL I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!
I was literally considering putting ‘we don’t need permission to dance’ as my forum signature a couple weeks ago but shied out of it for some reason lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Coming up with scenes in the forum Plotting 2 years, 7 months ago
Hmm I’m not sure if this helps at all…
but for coming up with fun and games segments, Avatar the last airbender has been a great inspiration to me. The characters in that show are trying to save the world yet have so much fun. I think it’s often the little things where the characters shine the most, for instance the group…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh no!! What makes you think that? From what I’ve read and heard about your story, I think it’s fine.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
so I guess you could say he does chill…literally and figuratively.
oof
Hugo is a pacifist because he was raised to be an assassin. *throws bombshell*
:0 Â *silently starts fangirling in the background*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Also almost all of Caravan Palace. One of my favorite bands ever
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Uhhhhhh you mean electro swing or just music in general?
Extra Fries by The Fly Guy Five is pretty good. Also Hit & Run – Wolfgang Lohr Remix by The Electric Swing Circus
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper new music yayyyy
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper AWW I like Hugo! Poor Hugo didn’t even know XD lol Wolfie @rae @freed_and_redeemed
Paxton
Pain…Heart clenching…Breaths erratic…Scrape…Scratch…
He gripped at his hoodie but it was too late, it had slid off his head, revealing his bruised eye, making his heart rate spike higher and his breaths grow more shallow.
There was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Some more ideas:
- Leo comes across Emerie once or twice. They don’t interact much, but Leo tires something daring and probably dumb, and Emerie warns her not to get on Hemlock’s bad side. Or, maybe she’s the one who Leo asks if Hemlock’s her dad, which she obviously answers no to.
- Crosshair shows up to Tantiss in much the same way he does in…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins all righty!
Ideas (You can take or leave any of them):
- Leo awakes imprisoned on a starship in hyperspace, Crosshair guarding her. She is going to confront him, but he’s called away before she can really get anything out of him, or some other stormtroopers take her away or something. They take her on an Imperial shuttle to…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
but ok, I’m good with them showing up in random places and then finding each other
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
oh, that worked. weird
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I can’t post on here? stinking ghost
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
What I just wrote is so random lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
random question for anyone, but…….
do you ever look up those AI-generated covers for songs where they make fictional characters sing?
(I’m not trying to start a discussion over whether any of it is legal or moral. I’m just asking if you’ve ever done it)
I’m currently listening to a whole playlist where the only singers are Team…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic If Only | a poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
That was really good!! I liked the contrast between the beauty of the landscape and the brokenness of their situation.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Woah, that was way longer than I intended it to be. Whoops XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey!! I just read a chapter you posted a while back and it looks really interesting! I’ll probably stick around to read the rewrite. I’m excited!!
And to answer your questions…
First, about magic, I totally respect others’ opinions of not reading or watching stuff like that (like Harry Potter). But my opinion is that stuff l…[Read more]
- Load More
