@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Looks like a school doodle to me. Did you use charcoal?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, that looks so cool!! I think it looks fine, but I’m no art expert. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
“Hiding in the shadows at parties” Anxious introvert alert! 😂
I used to hide too, and still do, but only after I’ve burned off all my energy being a party animal and eating all the favors! Parties are my absolute favorite thing now. I think I burned off the anxiety maybe two years ago? But I can sympathize. For me, I love the people too…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
When you feel confident in your own posting abilities and Wyoh blows you out of the water…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-hOkay awesome! I can probably RP tomorrow, but not tonight
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
<3 You’re fine, and you can still post about your stories! That is why we are all here. And I should have known better than aggravate you.
Do NOT stop making your jokes.
Okay, I won’t.
I default to humor often here. I’ll confide in you and whoever’s reading this… (Loops, looking at you, casual stalker.) I’m super slow in real life, and m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Fynn
Fynn backed away, shoving his hands into his pockets. “Alright. Sorry to bother you,” he added in a murmur. Navin walked off, but he kept looking different directions and his quick pace slowed down.
Fynn tapped him on the shoulder. “Something makes me think you don’t know where class is.” He smirked. He thought he saw anoth…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m also a homeschooled Christian 15-year-old writer 😅 I write YA science fiction and dystopian.
What’s your favorite book/series?
-
Esther replied to the topic I want to Rewrite [Disney's] Wish! Well… sort of in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Maybe we all scared her away 😬😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Help? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Mine probably took a week, maybe two, until I was finally able to join.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Let’s do it! Feel free to RP first if you want, cuz I’m a little busy atm. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, of course!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Fynn
“D- do you still want to get a better look?”
Fynn stopped staring at the whole in the ceiling a shrugged. “Sure.” He accepted the rock and bounced it in between his hands. Nothing too fancy about it except for the fact that it glowed. At least it didn’t blow a whole through him the like the other had done to the ceiling. H…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Hellooooo Abigail! (I have a sister named Abigail :P)
I am Whaley, lover of cartoons, superheroes, ramen (as you can see on my pic), and the color pink.
I have only one question for you that is truly important. Who do you think would win in a duck vs. chicken duel, to the roast?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Abigail!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have multiple story ideas in tons of other genres. Contemporary might be my favorite to write. (Ok, to be fair, this new WIP I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Easton: I suppose you could call me that. My siblings do… very often…
@babs
What a cute outfit to be last seen in! Now are trolley’s a common sight where you live? Or a luxury?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
no. No. nO. NO. no! No! nO! NO! You are gonna give me a panic attack. Am I really that bad at explaining?
Oh no Rae, don’t die, it’s okay!!
Are you ready to hear it again? Cuz I’m just gonna keep explaining cuz this is my life, and ever since I created the family tree, no ones understood it, so I have to just explain and explain and explai…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I finally figured out Chase’s future as an adult!!!
Eeyy, now I know he survives!! Very good. We like it when people survive.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Also, when I did Mandin…idremember what his was, I only remember feeling compelling thoughts of rage.
XDXD So you tried Meyers-Briggs. Personally it analyzed my characters pretty accurately, as much as that personality test can with its system.
You should probably know that just because you were given the term ‘Adventurer’ doesn’t mean th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
Wait, so there’s a normal dude named Nahim… has son, named him Alpha plus Nahim… then that guy has a son and names him Silvanis plus Nahim plus Alpha.
So you could basically just call them all Nahim, plus like a bunch of other names, except sometimes they’re referenced by different names depending on the day and mood.
…What if Nahim (do…[Read more]
- Load More
