-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
I don’t even have a first draft written out, so you’re a lot farther than me!
Here are a few lines from Otto Wiskar and Miles Chaser(an old story of mine I’ve been rewriting;
“Vat are zay trying to do? Git us keeled?” Otto spat at trench floor.
“Actually, yes, I believe that is their intention.”
Otto sighed and nestled his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Thank you so much!
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
I quiz in the Texas district, so yes I do. I believe we have had teams from the border, but I think their church was in Texas. We have districts in every State and Canada, so if that counts as internationals… I’ve been wanting to start a program to add in other non-english speaking groups, but it would be a ‘bit’ difficult.
Ooo, captaining can…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Whatever you would prefer. I’m a pentacostal also, and I’m trying to figure out how to teach Bible studies. I have only ever seen Search for Truth, and was interested in how this one worked. If you want to teach it again I would be happy to learn!
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I took so long getting back with you.
I go to a UPCI church. I have quizzed for five years (2022 will be my sixth). I love it!!!
How about you? (Translate each of these answers into questions and answer them for-*beeeep* Red One interupintion)
-
Koshka's profile was updated 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Just wanted to hop on here, say hi, and ask if I can quietly join. I’ve been wanting to learn how to give a Bible study.
-
Power replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
From Braxton Redoak, a red fox.
“Well slap me across the face, and call me a pickle!”
“When in doubt, scream for all your worth.”
“Wouldn’t I make such a handsome corpse?”
From the Black Mongoose a.k.a. Charles Wettoe II
“Sadly I must flee. All the little animals really hate me.”
“I hate Romance! I’d prefer to bite someone.”
“Life is a very…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What's your biggest strength and weakness as a writer? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
If it isn’t too late for input…
My greatest weakness is just getting my stories written. My characters and worlds are real in my head, but putting them in words is difficult. I have almost two chapters for a book I’ve been working on for going on three years.
Strength? I guess my plots. They used to be my worst nightmare, but I actually like…[Read more]
-
Koshka's profile was updated 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the tip! I usually struggle with describing a scene, well actually with writing much at all. I have the entire book in my head, but for some reason it won’t come out on paper. I have an extremely vivid imagination, but describing the things I ‘see’ is difficult.
I love history, especially the little known odd-ball facts. (Such as…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
The curriculum sounds like fun! I pray you’ll be able to crank out the details.
Piano is beautiful.
Those books sound so complicated to be doing all at once.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
*rubs hands together evilly* This could be fun…
Also I love those lines XD very funny and very intriguing.
“Ladies, Ladies, please. We all know it’s past your bedtime, and we’re all getting temperamental. We need a leader…”
“Leave me out of this. Your problem”
“Kiara. That’s my name. They’d take you and kill me, and you wante…
-
Anatra replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Good poetry advice. That’s kind of what I’ve found free-writing or pantsing my book looks like.
Ikr? Wearing socks inside out is fine with me, but the holes–no matter how I try and patch them up–I can’t XD
You can tag the person you’re responding to if you want. It just notifies them (usually via email) that you’re addressing them.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
And question from the newbie, do I tag the author of a question in my answer? I’m a little confused.
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Nice to meet you too! With poetry, I’ve found that it will often write itself if it wants to, so to speak, and if it doesn’t there is little I can do, hence why I can’t write free verse. Once I had to at least try for Writing and Grammer, but instead ended up with a rymed poem of why I can’t.
Holes in socks drive me distracted, no matter if they…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hullo and welcome!
Totally agree with you–rather fly. That is and interesting sounding WIP (both the Cinderella one and the fantasy novel)
What’s the name of your fantasy book? -
Anatra replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hullo! Nice to meet you.
Those sound like some pretty dramatic books 🙂
I am so bad at poetry XD I’ve tried, and I’ve failed. Knowing me I’ll prolly try again in the next year or so, learn nothing, and fail again lol.
Random question if you will, how do you feel about wearing socks inside out, with holes?
-
Anatra replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hullo! Welcome!
I like that poetry concept! You came up with those characters?
You’re creating a biblical curriculum? That sounds so cool! Is it based off of anything specific?RIP the wallpaper. But *ah* the memories…
I love to play piano!! Mozart is one of my favorite classical musicians! I can’t play many of his pieces,…[Read more]
- Load More
