-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Aw, you’re welcome. 😉
*Gasp* Was the Audio by Focus on the Family? We grew up on those! I can still quote some parts of Horse and His Boy.
I’m not sure I would like to meat Constance. I work with too many three year olds already. XD
I once had three, but that has been incinerated by now.
Ick. That counts.
The Knights Tale was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I am Koshka, and I write nonmagical medieval fantasy, besides the random poem and such like.
You like Andrew Peterson and C. S. Lewis? Those are some of my favorite authors, especially the later!
And welcome to the south! You didn’t just move down here in the summer, did you?
And now for…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ahh! This is such an awesome Idea! Ok, here are a few;
His eyelids opened slowly and with much protest.
“Alec, what happened?”
Someone was blathering nearby, startling yet somehow familiar.
“Are you dead?”
Oh, his brother.
Alec and Corin from The Vilders
“Down on your knees villain! Apologize.”
Annia from Storms of Fury
“I’m…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I suppose it’s a form of writer’s block. Some things are making it difficult for me to get into character right now, without which words just won’t come.
*Moan of frustration*
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m afraid I don’t have any better advice than Power on this, I just wanna say I love the subject line 🤣
I’m facing a similar problem, but my character gets mauled by a grizzly. 🤔
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all. For some reason I can’t seem to get anything written and sent in. Don’t wait for me if you can help it. I’ll try to jump back in as soon as possible.
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much. This was very helpful. 🙂
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Koshka are now friends 4 years, 1 month ago -
Koshka replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Hi! *Enthusiastic wave* Good to see you around. I haven’t been the steadiest on here myself. Work and the real world call.
Ah, interesting question! I think the Black Mongoose answered it pretty well. (Now I know who to tag when I have a similar question. Bwahaha!)
-
Power replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
I love questions like this! Okay, here is some info regarding surviving a fall.
1) First off, around 50% of the people who fall from 4 stories (48 feet) don’t survive. In your case it’s a 3 story building, so the chances would likely be relatively higher, but still . . .
2) In most cases of people falling from extreme heights…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Hey everybody!
I haven’t been on here for some time because, well, LIFE.But I need your guys’ help on something.
So I have this character that needs to fall off a three-story roof, be generally okay, and have it be realistic. (if that’s even possible)
Could you guy please help me?
@FreedomWriter76 @KattheWriter @Elishavet Pidyon @Rylie…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic I Found the MERCH! (Was I supposed to?) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 1 month ago
All I did was press the search button without typing anything into the search box, and up it popped! (No hacking. . . this time 😋)
Yay!!!
-
Power replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Weird Writers? 🧐 Are we truly weird, or was that comment a blatant falsehood created so that I may despise it with all my liverworts? If it is true, then why is it not well know? (Or perhaps my knowing just doesn’t know this truth, therefore it is unknown to my knowing.) Alas! Shall there every be an answer to this deep theological…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 1 month ago
GUYS! My touchpad finally works again!!! It has been useless for the past 2 years and SUDDENLY it started working again, sorry this is very random it just made me happy 😀
ALSO, I’m writing a chapter in Bronwen’s story and (assuming I’m able to work up the courage to share my writing) I will post it on the forum for y’all to read and critique, if…[Read more] -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 I’m 15 and homeschooled TOO 😃 we should start a club 🤯 ( sorry I just realized there were 3 pages on this topic lol)
Also WOWW I love your writing!!! I LOVE STEVE he needs a hug ahhh :,( I really love how you write dialogue! It feels very natural and like you would hear it in the actual Marvel movies!
-
Power started the topic I Found the MERCH! (Was I supposed to?) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 1 month ago
I found how to get to KP merchandise! The catch is that I went in a roundabout way and can’t actually find the official button for the merch. Maybe I’m just missing it. . . or maybe not.
If I just missed it, could you please tell me where it is? (Apparently, I’m blind.)
If I didn’t miss it. . . 😬
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic ~ A Cold, a Baby, and a Surprise ~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
😭💖💖💖 CUUUUTE
I love Morgan I wanna hug her so bad, and the first scene with Pepper and Tony was ADORABLEEE
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon aww I love that moodboard! It feels really innocent and dreamy, like lying in a sunny meadow and imagining fairies in the flowers 🥰✨
@katthewriter OOH I really adore the color scheme and the lyrics, it looks so great 🤩
@dreedomwriter76 I already feel so bad for Leon even tho I don’t know much about his story D: Y’all are so…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Katherine are now friends 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
You’re fine! =)
At first I didn’t know if it fit, but I just found out my sister is an Advocate. It makes sense now.
I know! It’s a tad frustrating at times.
I think DaithÃ’s acts of service, because if he loves you, he’ll do anything for you. He doesn’t trust words anymore, and he’s very prickly.
But I’ll…[Read more]
- Load More
