Who wants a Marvel AU? ;)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Who wants a Marvel AU? ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 616 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 Too cute!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. Aww, thank you! 😀 I know, right!? 😉

Anonymous

@keilah-h. @ava-blue. @gracie-j. I’m going to start making multiple of these for this fanfic. This one first. 😉 By the way, the: “If I wasn’t here tomorrow…would anybody care?” is from the song Would it Matter by Skillet. 😀

Anonymous

And here’s Steve’s. 😉 (had to do them first…they’re my favs. I’m very biased. XD) Oh and the “Why won’t somebody come and save me from this? MAKE IT END!” is from the song Monster by Skillet. Me and my family are huge Skillet fans, lol. XD

Gracie J.
            @gracie-j
              • Total Posts: 1789

@freedomwriter76 PETER!!! He is SOOO precious!!! AND MISS MAY! OMW I LOVE IT!!!! Okay, seriously though, WHERE IS HARRY??? WE NEED HIS BEST FRIEND!!!! AND NED TOO! AND MJ! AND GWEN! AND EDDIE!!!

(Sorry. We’re Spiderman fans over here. XD)

And those collages are sooo good and yet sooo sad!! *sobs*

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Anonymous

@gracie-j. YESSSS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! YES! I HAD TO HAVE MAY IN THERE SOMEHOW!!!!

(Ah, it’s fine. XD Spider-Man is cool and also, I DO NEED TO ADD THEM!!! )

Aww, thank you. IKR!? *sobs and hugs both Steve and Bucky tight* YOU HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH! THEY NEED TO BE PROTECTED!!! (and that’s where Nick, Uncle Phil, and Auntie Maria come in. XD)

Gracie J.
                @gracie-j
                  • Total Posts: 1789

@freedomwriter76 YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!!

(YOU DO!!!)

THEY DOOOOOOO!!! (Of course!)

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Anonymous

@gracie-j. Yep, I sure do. 😉

And haha, yep. Nick, Phil, and Maria aren’t going to let anything happen to them. 😀

Anonymous

@gracie-j. @keilah-h. @ava-blue. Another one! The words: “It’s taken me years to put up these guards…I don’t wanna get hurt again.” is from the song Ruins by LEDGER. 😉

Ava Blue
                      @ava-blue
                        • Total Posts: 216

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 I’m 15 and homeschooled TOO 😃 we should start a club 🤯 ( sorry I just realized there were 3 pages on this topic lol)

Also WOWW I love your writing!!! I LOVE STEVE he needs a hug ahhh :,( I really love how you write dialogue! It feels very natural and like you would hear it in the actual Marvel movies!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Ava Blue.

that a northern wind
                        would cool my skin
                        and fill my lungs again

Anonymous

@ava-blue. Haha, that’s funny. 😂 WE SHOULD!!! 😆 (it’s fine. You’re good. 😁)

Aww, THANK YOU! You are TOO SWEET! 🥰🥰🥰 YES! STEVE NEEDS THE BIGGEST HUG! (they all do…but he’s my fav, so…bias. 🤣) Plus, he’s been through a lot more since he was there longer. 😭 Thank you! I do my best. 😅 I’m glad the dialogue sounds natural…sometimes I feel like it doesn’t. 😅😂 And I’m glad it sounds like stuff you’d hear in the Marvel movies too. 😉 I love the movies, so…I watch them a lot. Which movie is your fav? Mine has to be The Winter Soldier. Out of the Avengers movies though, most definitely either The Avengers or Endgame. 🤩

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12
                            • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 IS THERE ANYMORE?!?! I NEED TO KNOW MORE!! AND I NEED NICK TO GOVE PIERCE THE WHAT FOR!!! AND I NEED MORE PETER AND PIETRO ADORABLENESS!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I’m SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! THANK YOU!!! 🥰🥰🥰

There is no more as of right now, but I’m working on it! 😁 This is currently a WIP fanfic, I’ve been posting the chapters as I finish them. 😅 AND YES, NICK NEEDS TO SHOW PIERCE WHO’S BOSS!!! 😤 YES! Peter and Pietro are SOOOO CUTE!!!!! 😍😍😍 I’m so glad everyone loves them! 🥰

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12
                                • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76

I geeked out when I realized u had PIETRO in there as an adorable child because 1. I LOVE PIETRO and 2. The baby boy/brother trope and stuff is like my favorite thing eeeeeever. So also Peter being that too is just… *chef’s kiss* cuz I also luv the Spider-Man (especially the Tom holland one lol)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I get it! I love Steve and Bucky, so…I get ya. 😂 Trust me, I understand. 😁

And OH. MY. WORD, YES! Pietro was epic! (and then he died, and I wanna cry. 😭 Oof, I just rhymed without meaning to. 👌)

I understand loving that trope! I love cute younger kid characters! 😍 Spider-Man is pretty cool, and, most definitely, Tom Holland is my favorite Spider-Man. 😉 Toby Maguire is good and the other guy…don’t really like him as Spider-Man at all. 😅

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 616 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >