-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww thank you so much!! I was kind of worried no one would like it😊.
First of all, great questions!!
So about the aunt situation. I’m thinking that the aunt really does want them and loves them, but she’s single and doesn’t know how to take care of kids-and especially not teens. But since she’s family and guardian to the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light started the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
So, I’ve got this idea for a novel—actually more than one, and I’m trying to figure out if it sounds good. And y’all feel free to add your ideas too!!
So my idea is this: There are two siblings, a boy and a girl, and they are orphans. They live at an orphanage that they hate. Then suddenly one day, someone comes to visit them. It’s an aunt that th…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Nice to meet you!
Whoa, you’re an identical twin?
Oh cool, you love Lotr too?! Who’s your favorite character?
You’re an actor? Cool! Do you do plays?
I get you about life being hectic. No pressure for you to respond until you have time.
Cool!!
See you around!
You may bide your time, hide in the shadows, but I will…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oops I posted this on the wrong forum. Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Ugh I keep getting your tag wrong. OMG girl, I was just typing, and I happened to glance down, and in the word suggestions was the word “Leo”!! 🤯😳😂
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter
Good!!
YES!! AWWW GOOD!!
Great!! Yes, you MUST!! XD.
Yes!!!!
No, girl, don’t worry! I totally get it. And I’m sure everyone else gets it too. You are a great writer!
Yes, I know! I love doing it too XD.
Yes I know!!! He does love Leo! He just told me to tell you You’re welcome. Then he said to tell you that “Leo is awesome.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ugh I keep getting your tag wrong. OMG girl, I was just typing, and I happened to glance down, and in the word suggestions was the word “Leo”!! 🤯😳😂
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter
Good!!
YES!! AWWW GOOD!!
Great!! Yes, you MUST!! XD.
Yes!!!!
No, girl, don’t worry! I totally get it. And I’m sure everyone else gets it too. You are a great writer!
Yes, I know! I love doing it too XD.
Yes I know!!! He does love Leo! He just told me to tell you You’re welcome. Then he said to tell you that “Leo is awesome.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter
Happy tears right? ❤️❤️
Also, that is so sweet that Edy and Camille love Leo and Rueben. I bet they are so sweet to those little girls!!
YES THAT PART WAS SO PERFECT!!! It showed their relationship perfectly in that one scene. Are you going to include that scene in your actual book?
Yes, Julius!! His sweet, traumatized demeanor…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Shall I introduce myself or nay? If I do so, any surprise advantages will be defused. Perhaps, I’ll just bide my time.
Beware of the Black Mongoose. He may strike anytime, anywhere. 😱
😜
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay! I’ll try to finish it this weekend.
Yeah! I have this scene where Matthew is like “Why don’t we name him Frosty?” And Lyla had nightmares of Frosty when she was little or something and she snaps “We’re not naming him after a TALKING SNOWMAN!!” XD.
Oh okay. Sorry! Yeah, hopefully there will be one closer to your…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, that was good advice.
AWWW THANK YOU!! YOUR BOOKS ARE SOOO GOOD!!
YEAH!!
YOU ARE SO WELCOME!! Yes, how could anyone not love them??
I’M SO GLAD!!! I read that part with 12 year old Nathan crying and sad, and then Dawson comes over and makes him laugh and UGGHHGHHH!!! When I read that I was just like “OMG MY HEART!!!”
Oh…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah his hair comes down almost into his eyes. And covers his ears.
@freedomwriter
Oh my gosh!! I forgot about Julius and Kursk! I knew I was forgeting someone XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Cool! lol that’s funny! Yeah, I’ve tried to draw the deer, but it didn’t turn out great XD. I’ll try again and post it on here if you want! I need some drawing practice anyway. His name is Frost. No, I’m sorry, I don’t think I ever even said his name, only in Matthew’s RP.
Well good luck!!
You’re welcome!! Lol yeah, every…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re fine! Yeah I get off around that same time.
*Hugs you tighter* *Hears you struggling to breathe* I’m sorry! I forgot you needed you to breathe XD. *Hugs you but not super tight* You’re WELCOME!!
Yes. I talked to a writer last night at a church activity, and she gave some good advice “Don’t wait until your book is…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll check it out.
Yeah, how the devils are brought up gets annoying, but other than that I really like the series.
-
Power replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@pen_for_christ205 If you haven’t already, you might also like to check out Jennifer A. Nielsen’s (The author of the Ascendance Series) historical fiction books (Especially “Resistance”).
Also, possible reader’s of he Ascendance Series might want to know that for some reason “the devils” (whatever that means) tend to pop up quite a bit. Nothing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
‘Your story sounds really cool! I don’t usually get interested in non-fasntasy, but I would totally read that. Matthew also seems cool, and you should add him to the castle if he’s your favorite. Or you could add both! 😁’
Awww thank you! Yeah I think I’m gonna add Carter later because Lyla is better developed than Carter or Mat…[Read more]
- Load More
