Hey everyone!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey everyone!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    TheLoonyOne
    @theloonyone
      • Total Posts: 404

@loopylin

I think I might jump into the character castle, just, how? It’s so big! 😂

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2803

@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6

Ok so idea… the three of us both want to join the character castle… but it’s really big. How about we all join with one or two characters each, and our characters will start off together walking towards the castle. So at first we interact, but maybe we will meet somebody along the way, and then we’ll end up with the larger group? And perhaps by the time we reach the castle we’ll have the hang of it. And anyone else’s character’s would be free to meet up with us on the way.

Or we just be total rip-offs and make the MC mansion for anyone who finds castles to big.

へびは かっこいい です!

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3875

@lightoverdarkness6 Thanks! @mineralizedwritings Go ahead and do that if you want! Not like it’s copyrighted or anything.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
          @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Yes! That’s a great idea! Cause I have barely any role-play experience. I know @loopylin is adding some characters tonight, too. So… I guess I’ll head over there.

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

First of all, I am so sorry I haven’t responded until now. Everything has been hectic with school and siblings…*sighs*. So I’m sorry if I don’t respond until hours later. I go to bed pretty early for the average teen; 8:30 to 9:00. I start school around 9:00 A.M. I’m on usually around 3-4 in the afternoon, and sometimes at 7:00 in the morning.

Awww yay, another hugger!! YOU ARE SO WELCOME!! YOU ARE TOO!!! I love how you weave beautiful themes like forgiveness while educating about history and creating a great story!! I can’t wait until you publish them! Yes, I can tell that he’s your baby XD.

YOU’RE WELCOME!! Well, that makes me feel better. I have a crush on like every young male character in your books XDD!!

I know! The other day I tried to tell my grandma which Avenger is my favorite (she likes the movies a lot too) and it was just like “I love Tony Stark. And Steve. Oh, and Bucky. And Clint and Peter and Natasha and Bruce…” I ended up naming all of them XD! Ooh. Umm, I love all of the Avengers movies and I like the Loki show. Oh I want to watch the Captain America movies and the Winter Soldier sooo bad!! I’m kind of hesitant though, because when I was about 8, me and my brother decided we were going to watch Iron Man (I’ve had a crush on Robert Downey Jr for a while 😉 so we started it and it had some questionable parts. We turned it off. I’ve always been a little wary of Marvel, especially these newer movies. Is there anything that a 10 year old might not need to watch in the Winter Soldier? My brother loves them too, so we watch them together.  But yeah, I love the Avengers and probably Endgame the most.

What is your favorite quote from any of the movies? “I do! I understood that reference!” lol I love that part. And then watch Tony roll his eyes XD.

And when Clint is just like “No one would ever know… *starts mumbling to himself* I don’t know where he is! Last time I saw him, Ultron was sitting on him…” talking about Pietro.

Or Thor:”You have no idea who you’re dealing with.” Tony: “Shakespeare in the Park? Doth mother knoweth you weareth her drapes?” XDD.

*Nods* Yes, mothers are always very wise.

1. Yes! I love the Chronicals of Narnia. They are so good. Lord of the Rings is good too. Those two are like the only fantasy I watch/read. Avengers isn’t fantasy right? lol! I bet your fantasy books are great!

2. AWWW THANK YOU!!!! I know! I feel so bad about him. But as writers always say “The characters we love the most are the ones we put through the most pain.” Actually, on Sunday at church in our lesson, our teacher was talking about how we might ask ourselves “If God loves us so much, why would he put us through so much pain?” And I was just like wait…what? our teacher went on to say “God puts us through these trials so we can grow. So that when we walk through the gates of Heaven, we will be a better person than before.” Any way, I thought that was cool. Awww thank you!!!! You are sooo sweet!! Yes, I’ll put my new story idea on here soon. Probably sometime this week. I’ll need some help developing the story. I’m sure all of y’all will have prize winning ideas :)!!

3. Yeah!

4. Yes, they are! Very delicious.

5. Yeah! I get you. I don’t really like them that much myself. I don’t like how tingly they make my mouth. Lol!

6. Yep, I have a lot :).What are some of yours?

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

Sounds great! I’ll head over there after I get some schoolwork done 😑

@keilah-h

Yeah I knew it would be fine, lol that’s just my weird sense of humor. Half joking, half not. I guess I’m a confusing person 🤣

へびは かっこいい です!

TheLoonyOne
                @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

Ugh, school. I probably won’t be able to do much tonight, cause I have rehearsal. But if I get a break, I’ll come! 😂

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6

OH MY GOSH Y’ALL I HAD A LONGGGG RESPONSE CATCHING UP ON EVERYTHING AND I ACCIDENTALLY REFRESHED THE PAGE AND NOW IT’S GONE!! Like that took me forever to write!! I’m so sorry y’all 🙁

#HugRikerSquad

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2062

@lightoverdarkness6   You have no idea how often that happens to everyone on here. 😞 Whenever I’m writing something really long, I tend to copy the whole thing every few minutes, so that if it disappears, I can just paste it back in and continue writing

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6

Okay! Yeah. I’ll do that from now on. I’ll just write it again. Maybe after Character Castle.

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@loopylin I do that too.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

‘Your story sounds really cool! I don’t usually get interested in non-fasntasy, but I would totally read that. Matthew also seems cool, and you should add him to the castle if he’s your favorite. Or you could add both! 😁’

Awww thank you! Yeah I think I’m gonna add Carter later because Lyla is better developed than Carter or Matthew.

‘I think I’m gonna do a couple characters who are super under developed. There’s Simon, who is 16, likes telling stories, is really easygoing, and gets along with a lot of people. Then there’s Carter (lol same name that might be confusing for us) who is Simon’s friend. He’s 14, has a more combative personality, and gets into a lot of trouble. I’m adding both because I think that an important part of developing their characters is developing their relationship.’

That sounds cool! I can’t wait for them to join the group!

@theloonyone

Yes Homeschool is the best!!

1. Cool! Yeah, that’s one reason I’m kind of hesitant to write a historical fiction novel, because I would constantly be worrying that I wrote some of the details of lets say the Holocaust or the Declaration of Independence.

2. Those sound good!

3. Yes, The Wingfeather saga is so good! Yeah, don’t forget the bible :p.

4. Yeah as you get older the more school you have :(. I love to read though.

That’s cool! What is your favorite song to play on the piano?

Okay! Thank you for the advice!

@mineralizedwritings

You’re Welcome!

That is a cool style. I saw your drawing of Kaine! I draw a kind of cartoony style with huge eyes and semi realistic. Or as realistic as I can make it.

Whoa! Speed cubing, who knew? Did you have fun at your competition?

Yep acronyms are confusing.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I really want to learn to play the violin but I’m already playing the piano so…I will eventually. Maybe XD.

yes, so you got to see what it was like for some of those kids. I bet you helped a lot of them, just talking to them or being your sweet self :).

I hope she has fun!

Yeah, Daniel and the lions den was one of my favorites when i was little just because it has animals. XD I still love it, but for better reasons now.

That’s so cool! Yes, LOTR has a great soundtrack. I listen to it all the time while I wash dishes.

Aww thank you so much!!! Yes, flashbacks would be perfect!

Wow, you love snakes? That’s cool! I’ve never known a girl (other than myself) that thinks snakes are cute!

Yeah, my family tries to go on a vacation about 2-3 times a year. We can get away easier since we’re homeschooled.

Yes, it does help to organize first :).

Oh the ending is sooo good! Yes I am SO excited for the series!! I bet everyone on KP is excited for it.

Bye!!

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6.

First of all, I am so sorry I haven’t responded until now. Everything has been hectic with school and siblings…*sighs*. So I’m sorry if I don’t respond until hours later. I go to bed pretty early for the average teen; 8:30 to 9:00. I start school around 9:00 A.M. I’m on usually around 3-4 in the afternoon, and sometimes at 7:00 in the morning.

You are totally fine! And I’m sorry for this being late…*sigh* I totally understand! I get off devices around 6:00 or 7:00 and go to sleep around 10:00, so I get you. XD

Awww yay, another hugger!! YOU ARE SO WELCOME!! YOU ARE TOO!!! I love how you weave beautiful themes like forgiveness while educating about history and creating a great story!! I can’t wait until you publish them! Yes, I can tell that he’s your baby XD.

YEP! *hugs you even more* AWW, THANK YOUUUUU!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I do my best! xD OOF, you and me both, girl…you and me both…can’t wait…but also…as the writer, I’ll be sad to let them go…but then again…*cough cough* planned sequel *cough cough* XD Oh yes…I do make it very obvious…don’t I? XDXDXDXD

YOU’RE WELCOME!! Well, that makes me feel better. I have a crush on like every young male character in your books XDD!!

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! You have crushes on some of my boys!? WHICH ONES!?!?!? XD OH MY GOODNESS, SOMEONE HAS CRUSHES ON MY GUYS!?!?!?!? AS A WRITER THIS MAKES ME SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

I know! The other day I tried to tell my grandma which Avenger is my favorite (she likes the movies a lot too) and it was just like “I love Tony Stark. And Steve. Oh, and Bucky. And Clint and Peter and Natasha and Bruce…” I ended up naming all of them XD! Ooh. Umm, I love all of the Avengers movies and I like the Loki show. Oh I want to watch the Captain America movies and the Winter Soldier sooo bad!!

It’s hard to pick a favorite! xD All the Avengers movies are great! 😀 Didn’t watch the Loki show. Heh…the only one I watched completely was Falcon and The Winter Soldier, lol. XD They are ALL SOOOO GOODDDDD!!!!! But I have bias towards Steve/Bucky, so…xD

I’m kind of hesitant though, because when I was about 8, me and my brother decided we were going to watch Iron Man (I’ve had a crush on Robert Downey Jr for a while 😉 so we started it and it had some questionable parts. We turned it off. I’ve always been a little wary of Marvel, especially these newer movies.

Ah…yes…Iron Man…haven’t watched nor plan to watch that one after my Dad and Mom did some research on it…yeah. I totally understand being cautious! I’ve never watched a new Marvel movie without my Dad around, since he loves Marvel too!

Is there anything that a 10-year-old might not need to watch in the Winter Soldier?

Other than violence…I wouldn’t say so. There’s nothing suggestive in it that I can remember! Nothing like what’s in Iron Man, that’s for sure. But in my opinion, about those things, Winter Soldier is even better than Age of Ultron, and way better than Iron Man. But yeah, other than the violence, I would say Winter Soldier is pretty safe, especially if that 10 year old has already watched some marvel. 🙂

My brother loves them too, so we watch them together.  But yeah, I love the Avengers and probably Endgame the most.

That’s AWESOME! My brother sometimes watches them, but mostly I watch them with my Dad. XD

What is your favorite quote from any of the movies?

First off, those are all great quotes. XDXDXD

Second, GREAT QUESTION! xD

Ooh, this is one of my favorites, from Winter Soldier: Natasha: “Either of you boys know the way to the Smithsonian? I’m here to pick up a fossil.” Steve: “Haha. Very funny.” xD xD xD

And this one from Captain America: The First Avenger: Bucky: “Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?” Steve: “Yeah, and I threw up?” Bucky: “This isn’t payback, is it?” Steve: “Now why would I do that…?” XDXDXDXDXD

And this one from Avengers: Loki: “…I am a God, you dull creature. And I will not be bullied by-” *gets beaten up* Hulk: “Puny God.” xD

OOOH, AND THIS ONE! Bucky: “You couldn’t have done that earlier…?” Sam: “…I hate you.”

*Nods* Yes, mothers are always very wise.

Agreed! 😉

You’re so welcome!!!! Can’t wait to see the idea!!!!

Yep, I have a lot :).What are some of yours?

I think every bookworm has a lot of favorite authors, lol. XD

Some of my favorites are thus: Jayna Baas, Alan Gratz, Sarah Sundin, Kimberly Brubaker Bradley, Lynn Austin, Stan Lee, and Laurie Halse Anderson. Almost all Historical Fiction authors. xD

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

That is a cool style. I saw your drawing of Kaine! I draw a kind of cartoony style with huge eyes and semi realistic. Or as realistic as I can make it.

Thanks! I used to do big cartoon eyes when I was younger. Idk why I have such a hard time seeing it when people say I have a manga like style, lol for a portion of my life all I drew was manga fan-art. 😂 Do you draw the deer in your story? I’m so sorry I forgot the name, was it frost? 😬

Whoa! Speed cubing, who knew? Did you have fun at your competition?

It’s yesterday the 19th, lol I’m a bit nervous. If it starts to early in the morning we wont make it though, it’s pretty far away.

yes, so you got to see what it was like for some of those kids. I bet you helped a lot of them, just talking to them or being your sweet self :).

Lol thanks. 😂 I was mostly sweet. We all have those bad moments though lol.

I hope she has fun!

Thanks!

That’s so cool! Yes, LOTR has a great soundtrack. I listen to it all the time while I wash dishes.

Yup! Concerning hobbits is my favorite. And in dreams. You have a favorite?

Aww thank you so much!!! Yes, flashbacks would be perfect!

Yay!

Wow, you love snakes? That’s cool! I’ve never known a girl (other than myself) that thinks snakes are cute!

Ikr! I’ve tried to convice my mom snakes are cute but she never gives 😢. I even told her how they poke there little noses out of there eggs when they are about to come out. SOOO CUTE!! 😆

Yeah, my family tries to go on a vacation about 2-3 times a year. We can get away easier since we’re homeschooled.

Oh yeah! That would make it easier.

Oh the ending is sooo good! Yes I am SO excited for the series!! I bet everyone on KP is excited for it.

Oh I can;’t waiiiiiitttt!

Just curious about your story, I know the jist of it, but like what the mainest plot points? (I’m sorry that was confusing lol) I mean like does it focus on the relationships between your protagonists, does it mostly focus on the tension of trying to hide the deer and keep her safe?

へびは かっこいい です!

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 I love snakes! The non-venomous ones at least are really cute. I found a black one in my bed once…..it was YEARS ago though….

I wanted to keep it! My parents said no.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >